fight

Once in the ring, my opponent and I stood up to each other and shook our hands

But when I wanted to pull my hand away, he pulled me jerkily to him.

"I think you got lost little one, my bed is in a different direction."It escaped him by its yellow teeth and disgusting bad breath.

I had to travel together so as not to puke at his feet.

Men today think they can do whatever they want with anything and everyone, most of all
women.

For men, the woman is a mere entertainment that is only enough for the household and bed. But what disgusts me the most is that men approach girls who could feel like their daughter, I mean, what must have gone wrong in their lives that she has such a way of thinking.

Just because they have different chromosomes and a dick, they think they can do anything they want and would be the rulers of this world before whom women should kneel.

And I say one thing, no woman should ever kneel before a man.

Completely disgusted, I withdrew my hand from him and stood in position.

Anger flowed through my veins at that moment. If I didn't have the motivation to kill someone cold-handedly before, I have it now.

For such creatures of humans have no right to dwell in this world.

"Round 1!" escaped the speaker, and that was the go-ahead for the fight.

There are three rounds in total, but there will be no next two rounds in this fight.

The first thing you can't do is attack first.

If you attack first and then as obviously as this creature, then you can only lose.The most important thing is that you analyze your tactics and the tactics of your opponent, and

find out the weaknesses of the opponent.

The easiest way is to let your opponent attack first because most always attack with their strongest attacks, and thus you have a direct picture of which sides on his body are strongest or weakest.

The old man in front of me has started to try to hit my side with his left arm and means firstly his

strong side is the left and the second is that he hits the deeper organs of the body.

I give him the striking on the organs as praise because a blow to the organs can be very painful.

I dodged his arm by turning to the right side and chopping my right leg around his neck while

turning, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Weak." I whispered to myself.

Before he could stand up, I stood with my left foot on tiptoe between his legs so that my heel hovered over his small dick.

My right foot I put his larynx and pressed on it to constrict his air, whereupon he tried to get my leg away with his arms, but he found it difficult due to the rapid loss of air because his strength automatically decreased.

So that I still have some fun fighting, I design my feet, whereupon he immediately grabbed his hand on his neck and gasped for air.

The moment he gasped, all you could hear was the screaming of the greedy people around us.When he had signs of getting up again, I dropped my heel on his dick with full force whereupon he immediately began to scream, and I kicked him with my right leg in his face, whereupon he fainted immediately.

"And the winner is SKY!!!"

Through the intoxication I was in I took the cheering, was not right, but what I perceived are brown eyes that literally stared into my soul.

When he suddenly got up, I quickly walked into my room past Noel, who congratulated me on
the victory.

At the door, I took off my mask and stepped into the room and closed the door.

"Fuck, what is he doing here?" I thought hysterically.

When I wanted to lock the door, it suddenly opened, and before I could hide my face, he was already standing right in front of me and staring at me.

Neither of us said a word, we just stared at each other.

These eyes gave me goose bumps, and not from fear or cold, but from warmth.

A warmth that came from him, a warmth that I have never felt before.

"So you are the famous Sky." it escaped him without emotion.

I didn't answer him, instead I glared at him.I also showed no sign of giving him an answer, so I turned around silently to take my backpack and run away as quickly as possible.

"I'm talking to you!" he said in a dark, irritated voice.

"Do you know what happens to people who don't respect me?" he asked, amused as he closed the door and stepped right behind me.

"Do you know what happens to the people who get on my nerves?" it escaped me dryly, and took my bag to walk past him.

But he grabbed my arm and turned me in front of him, so that I stood in front of him. He gripped my neck tightly and squeezed it tightly so that I could look into his eyes through the mirror.

If looks could kill, we would now both be 6 meters deeper.

He should not think now that just because he is a mafia boss, I fall at his feet, like everyone else does.

"Does your family know about this?"

He should not think that I will make small talk with him now.

I tried to escape his grip, but that only caused me to stand right in front of his face and put my hands behind my back.

Our faces were inches apart, and that was my sign.

I hit his nose with my head and ran to the door.

But before this arrived, it did not open.

I looked down at the keyhole and didn't recognize the key where it should be.

SHIT!

"Is that what you're looking for?"

Taking a deep breath, I turned to him and saw him holding his nose with his right hand and

holding up the key with his left.

"Say sorry and I'll let you go."

A humorless giggle escaped me.Does he actually want to fool me?

"Give me the key and that's it." it escaped me between clenched teeth.

The only thing he did was grin.If he continues to grin like that, then I'm not liable for anything.

"Okay, you wanted it that way." he said, taking out his phone.

Confused, I looked at him, and wondered if he would honestly hold a phone call while holding
me here.

His deep voice tore me out of my thoughts.

"Sanchez, connect me with Costas Arvanitis." he spoke into his phone and looked at me triumphantly.

Without hesitation, I took a step closer and kicked his phone out of his hand.

"Please don't tell my family, I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" he asks with a smirk.

"Everything, that has nothing to do with your body."

"Mary me." he says in a low tone and darkened eyes.