nightmare

As already foreseen, I was yelled at by my mother why I didn't follow the only rule she prescribed for me and my brothers and father were generally aware of the fact that I danced with a man and then with Reyes

Let alone Ares wanted to go back to give him one, but we still managed to stop him because if that had happened then we would have started a war with the Spanish Mafia 100%, and we don't need that right now.

When I wanted to save the matter by asking my question of the day was completely over, and the rest of the drive home was quieter than my class ever was.

When I got home, I disappeared directly into my room, removed my make-up, showered, put on my pajamas, went to bed and when I finally found a position after what felt like 30 minutes, I fell into a restless sleep.

-nightmare-

"ОСТОРОЖНО!" 

"Они атакуют из Западного крыла!"                                                        

The only thing I notice are shots, the loud screaming and smoke.                                                                And why do they speak Russian?

Through all the smoke, I can not interpret where I am and where the screaming comes from.I stepped into the hallway on the left and recognized several people lying on the floor and blood in the large hallway.

Everything is full of blood, I looked down at myself, and I am also full of blood - but I have no injuries where does all the blood come from?

"RUN TO THE RIGHT, YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR SISTER!"

Which sister?  

Where is she? 

Is he talking to me?

But here is no one but me and the people on the floor.                                                                                 Who is the person who is talking?             

"Yaroslav, go and save Ra-"

"I've got you!" I heard a voice behind me, but before I could turn around, an acidic smell pierced my nose and-

(WATCH OUT!, They are attacking from the West Wing!)

--

Bathed in sweat, I startled up and sat down at the head of the bed. Another one of those nightmares.For a few months now, I have constantly had dreams of shooting, screaming, the burning house, all the blood.

"Ugh, when will it finally stop"

I have already tried everything to stop these dreams, listened to the sound of the sea before sleeping to calm my inner mind according to the online pages, meditated, drank warm milk but nothing helps.

Exhaling, I got out of my bed and ran into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went to my dressing room to put on black leggings, black crop top with long sleeves and black boots.

Whenever I have one of these dreams, I sneak out of the house to the ring battles of the Underworlders.

After I took out my backpack from the drawer where I have installed a second one so that no one from my family has discovered it.

I sneaked into the east wing where I usually go out but this time I take the window on the left side, because otherwise I took every time the one on the right and since Achilles caught me the last time I have to change my tactics a bit, but I have to make an extensive plan, I don't have time for that now, so this window should be enough as an escape.

After about 10 minutes, I finally arrived, I pushed my way through all the greedy people who are just here to watch people being bloodily beaten to death.

As always, I went to the last room, took out my pink bandage from my backpack and put on my mask with white glitter stones.

As I said, you always have to have something stylish about you, even at such events. After I was done with everything, I went to Noel and signed up for the list of participants. 

"The famous Sky is back."

Nobody is allowed to know who I really am, especially my brothers, and that's why my code Name is called Sky.

"Nice to see you again, Noel." I answer with a smile, which he can't see because of the mask.

I like Noel, he is always calm, and talkative.

"You also, little one, and will you break another record today or just vent some anger?"

"We'll see." was my answer before I was called.

"Well, good luck then."

"I don't need it, but my opponent does." I replied with a grin.

"Badass I see."

"Mhm, Badass with a good ass." were my last words before I entered the ring and heard Noel's laughter.