the dance

Above is a picture of the final pose of the dance and the song they will dance to, I will let you know when you can turn on the song:)

The two men by my brothers introduced themselves as Mike and Jack from the English Mafia.

I looked for our parents, but couldn't find them. "Ares, do you know where Μαμά and Μπαμπάς are?" (Mum,Dad)

"They are with the Mankins."

"Oh okay."

The Mankins are as far as I know also in the Mafia but only very small, but my father knew Robert the leader of the Mankins from the private school they used to go to together and since then, they are good friends.

His wife Mave is really nice, whenever she was with us, she always told Filomena and me story from her time with our Mother.

For example, we know how they tried to fool the teacher by pretending to seduce but were sent to the director and then had to clean the yard for 4 weeks as punishment.

Well, bad luck.

That's why you always have to make a good plan.

Firstly to not get caught, secondly, you have to come out as a winner in the end, and thirdly you never get far without making a plan. Ah fourth, you always have to wear a suitable outfit because when winning you have to look good.

Suddenly, music sounded and the guests all went to the dance floor with their partners.

I love to dance, until a few years ago I had received lessons from a private teacher who taught me many basics but also traditional dances of different cultures, as well as ballet or hip hop.

In ballet, I love dancing alone and concentrating on the execution of the steps and in hip hop I love that you can style a lot of things freely, so it's all the more fun to dance to songs.

A hand in front of my face brought me back from my thoughts, I looked up and recognized Jack.

"Do you want to dance?"

"Sure" and so we walked towards the dance floor.

"Is this your first time at a ball?"

"Is it so striking?"

"No, I've just never seen you before." he answered with a smile.

"Yes, it's my first time at a ball." I also answered with a smile.

Jack has dark blond hair and blue eyes, typical look of a guy any girl in high school would have a crush on.

"Well then, hopefully I'll see you again sometime." he said with a wink, but before I could say anything he suddenly turned me around my own axis, and I landed in another man's arms.

"Woah." I said slightly overwhelmed, with the rotation I did not expect at all and stumbled slightly.

"Got you." answered me  a deep voice. When I looked up I had the feeling I see myself only in male form.

The same eye color, the hair color, we even had a birthmark in the same place.

That's  Creepy.

"Do we know each other?" the guy asked me with squinted eyes.

"No, I don't think so." I replied.

"I like your eye color." he said with a grin.

"Just because we have the same?" I asked, giggling and he himself started laughing.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked me.

"I am an Arvanitis." I answered with my chin raised.

"Mhm" he hummed to himself and continued to look at me. What was that supposed to mean?

I opened my mouth to ask him, but he interrupted me.

"Careful, now comes another change, not that you stumble." he winked at me while I rolled my eyes, and he turned me around my own axis just like Jack.

I landed again in the arms of another man, whom I did not look at immediately, but looked after my male twin.

Then I perceive a muscular smell and looked up only to hold my breath with wide eyes. Oh. my. God.
Are the angels trying to fool me?

-Play the song-

My dance partner is Reyes Elegido. "Don't forget to breathe." I heard his emotionless deep voice.

I got my breathing under control again and continued dancing without exchanging a word, until suddenly the music was changed, and he stared at someone with a look that could kill someone above my head.

His eyes met mine and said "I hope you can dance Spanish." You don't know what I can do my dear.

"I can do a lot." I answered with a smile, I assume that he did not expect this statement and looked at me slightly shocked.

"Do we want to?" I told him when the beat came, and I parted ways with him to take my position.

We turned to each other again and started dancing Bachata.

Not to forget that Bachata is a rather physical dance, and I am dancing here with the Don of the Spanish Mafia, before whom my mother warned me to stay away.

Well, I just hope she doesn't see this now. But I have to say, Reyes Elegido can dance really well.

And the way he ran his hands over my body gave me goose bumps and then only this deep eye contact as if no one else exists but the two of us.

When he suddenly lifted me up by my thigh with his right arm and supported my back with his left and turned me through the air, I clung tightly to his shoulders and let my head hang back so that my hair flew wildly around me.

He let me down again, and we did some basics like the three steps to the side and the typical turns.

When then this one move came where he pushed his leg between mine, he put his left-hand deep and almost on my ass and started dancing with his hips.

During the whole dance we kept eye contact and not even this was interrupted by any of us.

When the song came to an end, we took our end position by pulling me close to him. I clamped my left leg around his waist our one hands were in the air, his right hand pressed against my back and our forehead pressed together.

Breathing heavily, we broke away from each other and immediately noticed how we stood alone on the dance floor, all staring at each other in shock.

My mother looking at me angrily, Filomena looked at me with a big smile that I reflected and my brothers and father didn't look so happy about it either.

But to the left of us, as I suspected earlier, stood the mother of Reyes, who looked at us smiling with her green bright eyes and a guy who stands next to her with black hair also smiled broadly at us.

Without another glance at Reyes, I turned away and walked towards my family.