arrival

Arriving at the big villa where the ball takes place, we all got out and the first thing I did was admire everything around me

The house, the many expensive cars, all the people staring at you and trying to show that they are better than everyone else.

"So, at this ball it is so that the families are called, and then you can enter" that is, me directly all the people at once, stare at how great.

"Since when is there such a thing, the last times there was not such a thing, right?" asked Filomena.

"No, this was newly decided by the highest Mafias, to avoid the danger as well as lends this method security, so you know which Mafias are present and no one from the outside world should ever come in."

"Who are the biggest Mafia families?" I asked purely out of curiosity.

"The Russian and Spanish Mafia" answered me Ares.

"Arvanitis?" a male voice called out.

My father gave him a hand sign, whereupon he nodded, opened the big door, and we entered one after the other.

My mother in my father's arms, Filomena with Ares and finally Achilles and me.

The first thing I saw was a lot of eyes on me, a lot of eyes that looked at me with surprise and skepticism.

But when I saw the green eyes of a woman about the age of my mother, I had a feeling that I had seen them before, but where? She just stared at me with big eyes and whispered something to her husband, who then also turned in my direction and looked at me.

As I was about to ask my brother if the couple had ever been to our house for a meeting, the same male voice that called our name before interrupted and called the name of another family.

"Reyes Elegido, the new Don of the Spanish Mafia."

Immediately I turned around and met his brown, greenish eyes that sparkled like diamonds through the big Chandelier above us, he was well-built, tall, big muscles, broad, sharp jawline, tattoos, shiny brown hair that has small curls in front, also he wore a simple black suit with a black shirt which was two/three buttons open at the top.

While my parents turned around and continued their conversation with another couple, I couldn't take my eyes off "Reyes Elegido".

I watch every step he took and all the people who made him the place so that he can go wherever he wants to go.

Everyone seemed to be afraid and afraid of him, but honestly from this cold look as if he would kill you at that point even I would get nightmares even though my current ones are enough for me.

The new Don of the Spanish Mafia went to the lady with the green eyes, gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug, as well as the man next to her.

I assume that these are his parents because the brown hair of the man, the eyes shape of the woman also they all wore the same tattoo of a rose that adorned the back of their right hand.

I stared at the woman next to him, hoping to remember where I had seen her before, but nothing, as if I had been brainwashed, so I couldn't remember anything.

Suddenly her eyes met mine, and she nudged her son without taking her eyes off mine, who started to turn around, and I quickly turned back to my siblings and looked at the ground with wide eyes, hoping that he did not catch me.

"Γιατί μοιάζεις σαν να έχεις πιαστεί σε έναν φόνο" Filomena asked me laughing.
(Why do you look like you've just been caught in a murder?)

"What?, Oh I think I got my period" I lied whispering in her ear.

With wide eyes she stared at me "Ares, Achilles Ariadne and I just go to the toilets."

"Should I come with you?" asked Achilles and started to go.

"No, are you disgusting?!" said Filomena disgusted.

"You know exactly that I don't mean it, I'll wait at the door." said Achi annoyed.

"Disgusting."

"Filomena, don't get annoyed and leave now, be careful."

"Always." Filomena replied with a smile and pulled me by the arm to the toilets.