physical contact

As in the previous chapter I will say when you can turn on the song above:)

Today is the annual big ball that feels the same every year. You come there, talk to strange strangers who want to sneak in, and then you go home again.

I was about to put on my jacket when there was a knock on the door. "Yes?" and my mother walked in a dark green dress that matched her green eyes.                                                                         "Oye, ¿cómo estás?" She asked me cautiously as she looked at me through the mirror. I knew immediately that she wanted to deal with the matter with Raja, but I don't want my mother to worry about me senselessly, so I answered with a short "Quite good". (Hey, how are you?)

Of course, she didn't believe me, so she took a step closer and put her petite hand on my shoulder and exhaled deeply. "I always knew you couldn't lie" she tried to cheer me up with a small smile. I had to smile a bit myself. "Listen to me" she started and turned me to her, "I know that she means a lot to you, your father and me too, she was like another child to me, none of us will be able to forget her big brown eyes" she said with a smile at the end, but I did not answer her but only nodded once, whereupon she pulled me into a hug. Actually, I don't let anyone hug me except my mother, because you always have to have in your head that this woman carried you inside her under her heart and gave birth to you. Everyone should be grateful to their mother for this, even if it is the least. "Thank you"                                                                                                 But she is right about one thing, I will never be able to forget Raja and her beautiful eyes and her soft skin under my fingers.

"Podemos irnos?" came my father's voice, and we parted and out of the embrace. "Yes, we ca-" I just wanted to answer, but my mobile phone rang. I took it in my hand and recognized the number of one of my customers. I looked apologetically at my mother, but she answered directly with "Work, I know your Padre was just as good as he had your post, go ahead and see you at the ball". "Come mi amour" my father said and led my mother out of my room. (Can we go?)

"Speak" I answered the phone call in a cold voice. "Mr. Elegido, the delivery of the weapons was not delivered" "What do you mean it was not delivered, I controlled this delivery myself" I said angrily into the phone. "I- I don't know Mr, the delivery isn't there" he stuttered to himself so that I had to smile, it's just amusing how easily people could be afraid of you. "I'll fix the problem tomorrow, if something else happens call me directly" "Yes, Mr. Elegido" and I hung up directly.

After the call, I went downstairs to the kitchen, where Ilias was already sitting on one of the chairs at the kitchen island. "What's up" he asked me, I gave him a look that should tell him to leave me alone. "Okayyyy, wild bad mood" "Can you stop talking?" I asked stressed, "Can you stop drinking on the brightest day?" and took away my glass of Scotch.

I exhaled deeply and took my head in my hands. Since the day her death was confirmed, I have started drinking no matter where, when and how much.

"Man I know it hurts okay, but that doesn't get you anywhere, SHE doesn't bring it back, you have to understand that you're just harming yourself" he told me, and yes, I know it's the wrong solution, but what else should I do. "Do you think she would want you to become an alcoholic at the age of 25?" he asked me angrily as he poured out my glass. "No" I whispered to myself. "Exactly, so grab yourself" "We have to go to the ball, who knows maybe someone there will arouse your interest" he said with a grin. No one will arouse my interest there, I thought, took my car keys and went me to my car. "I'm going alone" I called out to Ilias, I need my rest now to think about everything.

Arrived at the villa my name was first called, whereupon I went inside. I went straight to my parents, whom I then greeted. During a conversation with my parents, my siblings and Ilias joined us. "Reyes? Does the girl there in the red dress look familiar to you?, I have such a feeling to have met her before" she nudged me slightly and looked at someone behind me. When I turned around, I only got to see the person's back. I turned back to my mom and told her, "I don't know, maybe you just saw her at some event?" "No, I didn't, you know very well that I have a good memory, I've seen her somewhere else, she seems so familiar to me" I turned around again and looked thoughtfully after the mysterious girl as she just left the room with someone.

"I'm bored, who wants to dance?" my mother suddenly asked, but before I could leave, she pulled me onto the dance floor with her. Ironically, the song was played in which you change partners during the dance. If the person who invented it wasn't already dead, I would have killed him empty-handed.

At the first change I had to dance with an older lady who tried to flirt but "unfortunately" had to disappoint her. Then came the second and fortunately last change, where suddenly a petite woman was reached into my arms, who must be about my age. She wears a red dress, brown hair, small nose and when she looked up at me, she held her breath, and I was also about to stop my breath in front of her beautiful eyes. "Don't forget to breathe" I told her with amusement. Those eyes, those brown honey-colored eyes. They reminded me of HER, her eyes were the same color, it must be a coincidence that suddenly falls into my arms with the same eyes in my arm after I talked to Ilias about her.

-Play the Song-

When suddenly the music changed to a Spanish Bachata song, I looked over her head to the musicians and had to realize that Ilias is standing with them and waving to me amused. I'm going to kill him when this is over. "I hope you can dance Spanish" I told her after looking into her eyes again and her answer was, "I can do a lot" I was a bit shocked about the answer, because I did not think that she would dare to answer me, "Do we want to?" she asked me and separated from me to take her position.

We started dancing by taking her hand and turning it towards me. We started with the basics you do in a bachata dance. Rotations, synchronized steps. Physical contact is the only thing this type of dance gives. Actually, I don't dance this kind of dance with strangers, but somehow she didn't come across as a stranger to me for whatever reason. We continued the dance when I lifted her up by the thigh with my right hand and supported her back with my left, at first she was a bit overwhelmed, so she clung to my shoulder, but then bent her head back and I turned her. I had never felt such soft skin under my fingers that I didn't want to let it go. After I lowered her back to the floor, I pushed my leg between her legs, pulled her close to me and started dancing with my hips.

The whole time we kept eye contact as if it were a challenge which of us loses eye contact. But the only reason I couldn't take my eyes off hers was because I don't want to lose those eyes again. When the end came, we took our final pose by pulling her close to me, she tucked her left leg around my waist, holding our other hands in the air above our heads, and our forehead was pressed together, so I could watch her full lips.

As we broke away from each other, breathing heavily, I noticed how no one was standing on the dance floor except the two of us. All the guests looked over to us in shock, but when I looked on the left side I saw my mother and Ilias smiling broadly. The girl from before started to go, and I also left the area and went out to get some fresh air and smoke one.