Maxident

First class is allowed off earlier than everyone else, so I exit the plane with Changbin. However, to prevent being seen together I have to wait on the jetway and walk into the airport with the rest of the passengers. Changbin promises to text me before he squeezes my hand and goes his own way.

Lily finally joins me with unkempt hair and tired eyes.

"Did you sleep the whole way?" I ask her?

She checks her phone. "It's 6am, of course I did! Did you not?"

I smile slyly at her. "Well, not the whole time...."

"Oh my God, spill!" She links her arm with mine and we walk out together.

After settling at the hotel, Lily takes off to help the guys with some final preparations before the first fansign event tomorrow. Since Changbin and I are trying to be more careful about being seen together and because I don't have a job to do yet, I opt to go for a short walk to see the city.

Changbin was unexpectedly busy for a while. He gave me updates on what he was doing throughout the day, but it wasn't until the evening when I finally got to talk to him.

Changbin 8:49pm- Hey, Beautiful. Did you eat?

Sage 8:50pm- Hi handsome 🥰

Sage 8:50pm- I ordered some Pad Thai up to my room earlier. It was so good! Did you eat?

Changbin 8:51pm- I ate so much. I'm probably going to pass out after I shower. Still jet lagged and tired. 😴

Sage 8:53pm- I can't imagine why you would be out of energy between the flight and working today? 😉

Changbin 8:53pm- Hmm...still thinking about what happened on that plane...

Sage 8:55pm- Oh? Well In that case...

Sage 8:55pm- Sweet dreams! I love you Binnie ❤️

Changbin 8:57pm- 😑

Changbin 8:57pm- I love you too ❤️

I chuckle to myself after cutting our conversation short. He's so fun to tease. I love getting him all worked up and then denying him what he wants. And considering he's always been super respectful about it and only complains in a joking manner, I usually give in. Let's be honest, I can't hold out for too long once I get him worked up.

That being said, I set my phone down and change into the lacy, black lingerie set that I packed on the chance that I would get some alone time with my boyfriend. Though I have to admit that my mind is still reeling and my legs are still weak from our little escapade in the plane. I grab the fuzzy robe that's waiting in the bathroom for me and cinch it tight around my waist before I make my daring journey into the hallway.

With only my room key in my hand, I pray that I can remember his room number correctly. My anxiety starts to pique upon imagining one of the other members answer their room door to find me wearing not much more than a robe.

Take a deep breath. You're not going to mess this up. You are sexy and confident.

I knock on the door with a shaky sigh to settle my nerves. As expected, Changbin answers with wet hair plastered to his forehead. His face is bare and freshly shaven. He's wearing black athletic shorts and a plain white t-shirt.

My smile is immediate. This is exactly how I like him best. Comfortable and casual. My Changbin.

He looks at me with a puzzled expression, likely because we already said goodnight to each other.