Trouble

I'm awoken by voices and clatter outside of Changbin's room. It sounds like some of the guys have started making breakfast. Still groggy, I stretch in bed and turn on my side to face Changbin, who's still asleep next to me.

His eyes are closed softly, and his lips are slightly parted. I can hear his deep breathing that comes with good sleep and I hope he's resting well after everything that's happened lately. Even with an injured arm, he spent last night tending to me and my worries.

I instinctively reach out to run my fingers through his natural, fluffy hair and then rest my hand against the warm skin on his neck. He looks so peaceful and cozy. As I watch him sleep, my heart flutters and my eyes start to water. Is it the innocence of his face as he's dreaming? How safe and secure I feel lying next to him in his bed?

I love him so much...

I scoot closer to him and press my mouth against his soft, pillowy lips. He responds to my kiss enough to throw his arms over me, but he keeps his eyes closed. I greedily run my hands over his shirtless back, feeling the warmth of his skin under my fingers.

He stirs again, moving his hand down to grab my thigh and pull it over his hips, lining our bodies up. With one leg over him, I press my pelvis into his and kiss him again, daring him to pay attention to me. His body betrays his wish for sleep with an erection that I can feel grow the more I press myself to him.

He's awake.

Changbin opens his eyes with a sleepy smile and immediately kisses me back. He grabs my thigh with his hand and lets out a needy groan. Without moving from our spots in bed, we begin haphazardly undressing each other, shimmying down our underwear until our bodies are free from clothing.

His breath is hot and ragged on my cheek as he locks his eyes with mine. He must see the lust on my face because he doesn't waste any more time before guiding his cock to my entrance and sinking into me with a breathy exhale.

I gasp, simultaneously unprepared and delighted by his size. I grab his waist, digging my nails into his skin as a response to the fullness of him. He grips my thigh tighter before raising it to allow himself a better angle. He pushes into me slowly and rhythmically, perfectly matching the soft kisses that he places on my mouth as we lay facing each other. I move my hands to cradle his face, holding his forehead to mine. He keeps his eyes dangerously glued to mine and with every thrust I melt even more into him. Our movements are smooth and languid, still groggy from sleep yet completely invested in each other.

Then Changbin sits up and turns me over so that I'm now laying on my other side, my back to him as he kneels on the bed behind me. I begin to shift, anticipating his next move.

"Stay there and keep your legs together." He orders instead, his voice gruff. I oblige, eager to obey him.

As I remain on my side he positions himself behind me and enters me again, my closed legs heightening the feeling of fullness that his thick cock already provides.

"Oh!" I exclaim a little too loudly and look back at him. His eyes are closed, his eyebrows furrowed with indulgence. When he opens his eyes he meets my gaze and smiles, reaching down to place his hand on my cheek in adoration. My stomach tightens, the connection I feel to him in this moment adding to my pleasure.

He moves both of his hands to rest on my hip and he starts pushing into me again. He braces his hands on my body and pulls me to him, using the leverage to thrust harder and deeper. He knew exactly what he was doing when he put me in this position. As I listen to his moans I desperately grip the bed sheets in front of me.

I feel him shudder before he picks up more speed, relentlessly slamming into me. Despite his injury, his hands tighten surprisingly around my hip and the pain of his grip accompanied by his cock hitting my sweet spot cause me to cry out in euphoria. The sensation grows quickly and I can feel my release start to build.