Mew!

A/N: Thank you all for your support! It really means a lot for me. So thanks againg for the 8k followers. Now as announced here is the 8k special!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

Fucking hell!

If it were not for these people!

They can all go and dig themselves a grave!

Seriously!

I was in my cat form as I was walking down the streets. It's been a while that I felt this hurt. Not only was I limping but I knew that I was also bleeding. Then again, this was not really a surprise seeing as what happened yesterday. Honestly, that damn hero could have at least gave me a warning instead of just go at me!

Oh yes, I wasn't talking about anyone else but a certain hero who wanted to climb up the ranking and then go after me, one of the top vigilantes in the city. Seriously what's wrong with that rabbit girl? She was chasing after me soo much and not only that but she exposed me while I was actually just observing a villain hideout. Thanks to that, I got hurt pretty badly.

All these heroes that are like her could go and vanish if it was according to me. I couldn't even care less about it. This might just be my personal judgement after I nearly just died out there last night. It was 1 vs 33 villains and a hero who didn't help me but went after me as well!

If this wasn't just sheer bad luck then I would have thought that they were all in the same boat but whatever! I was a black cat with green eyes, so luck was never on my side apparently.

Me: Mew!

AH it hurts!

I should find a nice place to rest...

Maybe around here?

This should be a good hiding placing.

Over daytime, I was a complete normal cat but in the night, I would shift back and then go after people, bad people. Call me stupid, call me dumb or an idiot, but this was what I was doing for well something I believed must be done. I didn't had a reason for doing this at all. 

Like I wasn't like a hero to just want people to be safe or feel that this was my role in life.

I also never lost anyone due to a villain attack or suffered a lot at all.

It was just something I picked after I got kinda well bored of life?

No, that isn't really it... it is more like the excitement I felt of doing this.

I know a selfish reason but besides that I still had a dream of a good society but reality proofed me wrong about it. So in the end, I just accepted it and was doing all this because it felt good doing it. There was really nothing much behind this at all.

Me: MREW!

Okay...

This area is mine now.

All I have to do is just stay here and be well... let's just sleep here.

This sounds like a good place to sleep...

Or not.

It wasn't even a minute after I laid down on the ground that I heard kids running up and down. This was certainly not a good place to just sleep and rest. Not only were they loud but I could also feel a bit of the vibration while they were running around the place. I was pretty close to the pavement in a bush but it still was enough for me to just jump out because of how grumpy I was and hiss at the first person.

Me: Hisssss!!!!

???: FUCK! Where did that beast come from?

???: Bakubro, don't you think you are a bit rude to the cat?

Me: MREW!

I know...

Not a bit but a lot!

Calling me a beast!

TSK!

???: Guys, it's injured... should we take car-

???: That is very hero like, Uraraka. Of course we should take care of it.

This guy with glasses started to approach me but I believe he certainly didn't think aobut the possibilities I could do. People did call me a demon before. I mean I live on the streets and I couldn't remember a single time I didn't live on the streets. The only thing that took me time to adjust was eating cat food instead of the leftover food I was finding. You do what you must do to survive after alll.

I also found out that people would occasionally give me some catfood or a tuna in a tin-can. It was enough to survive in cat form. That was also the reason, why I was nearly never reverting back to my human form. It was not only comforatble but I could also get free food if I played my cards nicely.

Me: MREW!

???: Bro, be careful!

It was already too late since I leaped at the guy with glases and had my sharp claws aham killer machines out and scratched his cheek before jumping away and running to the next tree climbing it up as well as hissing at the students.

Me: HISSSSS!

???: HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING BEAST! Serves you right four-eyes!

What a nice person...

And what was that all about hero like?

Are these students of a hero school?

Wait!

Is this perhapse a school?

I have zero sense of direction, this was why I didn't noticed where I was until I decided to climb up the tree and then leap over to the top of the fence balancing there perfectly while walking a bit and looking at the building.

If this doesn't scream hero school, then what does?

It does really look fancy....

I wonder why villains never attach these schools at all.

They literally scream for that.

Me: ...mew...

While I could still see the people, no the students, come closer and try to get me down with a "kitty kitty kitty". The hell they think I was? Of course I responded with a hiss and just ran off before jumping over to the school side and search for a nice bush or a place where I could lay down and stay there or so I wanted to do but the moment I jumped down, my injury made me collapse and so I stayed there not moving an inch away.

What fucking luck I have...

Whelp, I should at least rest a bit.

No dogs, no dangerous animals, no nothing...

This is a school for heroes... I should be safe here.