Do you know what a doctor is?

Aizawa's POV:

Seriously...

I am giving them a work out excercise of running down the street and back and they chase a cat?

Was this too easy?

It wasn't even like 5 meters away from the school gate that they stopped and I saw a cat jumping to the fence and then over it after a bit. This was really not surprising. If I would be a cat, I would also hiss at my students stupid behaviour. However I didn't quite thought about Iida coming running back with his quirk where I prohibited them to use it.

Iida: Aizawa-sensei!

Me: *sigh*

Iida: There was an injured cat and it jumped over the wall. Are we allowed to go search for it or should we continue?

An injured cat?

And you all chased it away?

What fucking imbecils are you?

Me: sigh

Was I sighing too much?      - probably...

Was I disappointed in my class?   - quite a lot.

Iida: Aizawa-sensei?

Right as he was about to call my name a second time, another student came here and it was no other than Uraraka. She seemed eager to go to seach for that cat as well and I could only guess that the group of people behind her would want to do the same thing.

They really are clueless.

Me: Go back to your excercise.

That was all I had to say. By all means, I was soo not about to let my students look for an injured cat who just ran away from them hissed and what I could see also attacked Bakugo by the look of the scratch mark on his cheek.

hah....

You deserve that one for sure.

Can't blame the cat for scratching you.

I am sure there quite a couple of people who want to actually beat, slap or kill ya for your attitude....

Nemuri was right with the Pomeranian act.

So without saying more, I went ahead and returned inside the school preliminary and started to walk around the fence wall. It didn't take me long to find black fluff on the ground curled up to a small ball. This cat wasn't a kitten anymore but a full fledged cat and this cat was laying on the grass which was covered in blood.

Me: sigh

What happened to you...

Poor cat.

Let me get you to RG.

She for sure will get you back to your feet.

Slowly but surely I started to approach the cat since I wasn't sure if it was sleeping or not. However it didn't move at all while I was getting closer which started to get me worried more. In the end I managed to get right in front of it and crouch down.

Me: You had quite the fight behind you, huh...

Come on kitten...

React even just a bit.

Let me know you are still alive.

This will not be your end... I will get you better.

It didn't react to my voice or me being this close to it. Normally I would see the ears moving or twitching which I didn't see at all coming from the cat. So I went ahead and petted its head first. I still had hope that it would react or hiss even scratch me but nothing came at all. 

DAMN IT!

Ama get you to RG and face the consequences later.

Forget it, if this cat survives, ama treat her for some food or coffee for a month.

She is quite the addict as well...

And they say I am a coffee maniac.

They never saw how much she drinks...

At least mine is black.

Without much hesitation, I carefully picked up this stray and basically ran into UA and then bursted into the infirmary to look at RG who just got scared by my rushed behaviour.

RG: What is the emergency.

Me: My students played with an injured cat.

RG: A cat?

Me: Yes.

RG: Not a human with cat quirk but you ,...

It was probably that moment she saw the black fluff on me which was bledning in perfectly with my hero costume. Still I put the cat down on her table so she could see the little fella better and she looked quite shocked at me before the look turned into something more questionable.

RG: You do know that I am a doctor for humans, right?

Me: Heal it.

RG: Alright, just wanted to make that sure and you owe me one.

This was the first time I was bursting int her office with a cat. Normally I would take the strays with me home and then tend to them but this time it was just too urgent and it didn't seem like the light injuries I would normally deal with on cats. Besides that there was also not time to go to a veterinarian who would know about these stuff better so I made the choice and basically went to a doctor.

RG: Aizawa, never come in here for a cat again.

While she was telling me that, I could see her hands fly all over the place while she would tend to the injured cat as well as pat it. The fur was quite soft for a wild cat but that was something else. This cat was a black Maine Coon.

Me: I understand.

Something about how she said that gave me a warning to never put her in this situation again. I could understand her since she was a human doctor and not a doctor for animals. If this cat would die then it would be heavy for her as well as me. Not to mention that I would put my class through hell for even playing or disturbing an injured cat. Needless to say that I would still do it but not as much as if that cat wouldn't survive it.