FOOOOD!!!

Finally!

Wait!

Did you purposely just switch the tuna I pushed out and got in the drawer for it for cat food?!

Are you fucking kidding me?!

I AM NOT A FREAKING CAT!!!!

I am not eating this!

After I jumped down from the drawer on the kitchen table, I went over to see him open the tin. When he switched the tuna tin out, who knows I didn't see it but I do smell the difference and he just put catfood on a small bowl and right in front of me. Oh if my gaze could kill, I would have bloody murdered him already.

Hero: *sigh*

Me: ....

Does he want me to murder him or something?

Hero: Don't like it?

Me: ...

I was still watching that hobo as he definitelly pushed the small bowl towards me. He was either tired or life or soo damn clueless but I didn't care what the case was.

Aizawa: Stop staring at me and eat.

In your dreams!

With that in thought, I pushed the bowl away from me and nearly threw it to the ground as well. After that, I ignored his look or the pinch of the brick of his nose or the sight that followed and went to the tuna bowl which I now saw close to the coffee machine a bit further away. Of course I went there and sat down as well as had a paw on the tuna can.

Me: Mew!

I swear if you try to give me cat food again, ama chock it down you throat!

I will not eat cat food!

Who knows what kind of addictive things are inside!

I also don't jump on catnip!

So...

What you wanna do now?

Hero: No. This is your food, it's better.

Me: ...

Oh and why don't you eat it if you like it that much then?

Me: Mew!

I was sitting there with zero intentions of moving away and no matter what he said or did, I was just staring at him and may or may not exposed a bit of murderous lust meaning killing intent.

Hero: *sigh* If this means, I'll get my damn coffee. Fine.

Thankfully he let the cat food aside and opened the tuna can right in front of me. Oh this sweet smell of food made even more hungry than what I was and so I stood up on my back legs, made myself tall and also leaned against his hand licking the lid of the can. It tasted good and I was just hungry.

Hero: Wait!

Did I hear him say that?

Seriously you expect me to actually listen to that when I am really really hungry?

No way.

Like NOOOO WAY!

Me: MREW!

This hero tried to get away but the moment he did, I let my claws out and was holding his hand firmly while I was getting closer till I could grab something from the tuna.

Hero: Wait! Wait! AHHH!

I heard the hiss of pain and everything but I didn't let go until he put the tuna down and that was when I pushed the Tuna away from here and started munching on it. Of course I could tell that the hero was looking at me and not quite amused as well but once again I didn't care.

This is some good tuna!

Better than that shitty cat food.

Hero: And you couldn't have waited for me to put it down.... *sigh*

Now that I had my food, I let the hero have his coffee. It was only fair that he would get what he wanted after I got what I wanted after all. Besides I really needed this tuna and this hero looked as done with his life as ever. Whelp it was his decision to actually try and trick me.

You can never trick an animals nose at all! Like who does he think he is? Not only was my nose sharp but reflexes, hearing as well as just basically everything was as well.

Hero: Are you happy now?

Me: Mew.

Very!

I got some food!

It's natural tuna without oil so yes!

Besides...

Try to feed me cat food one more time and you shall pay the price deeply.

Ah I was sure the scratch marks of my claws even if they were not scratch marks but more like marks that I put on him while holding him in place. Who knew if he would actually start to mix that food with the cat food or trick me again. It was safer to hold him still and try and pray the food from him like I did... not as if I had the patients to wait for the food anyways.