Feed me HUMAN!

By the time I woke up it was already completly dark outside. I could have moved and gotten out but honestly I was not gonna go hurt on patrol. I wasn't that dumb nor was I tired of my life to do that. This was why I decided to stay put but since it was already dark and I was sure that the cats were asleep, I carefully made my way down from where I was without aggravating my wounds at all.

This feels peacful.

I wonder where that hero is sleeping?

Should I explore the house?

Not that bad of an idea...

Let me first check if he has CCTV cameras for a break in... not that anyone would be this stupid.

Once I got down I started walking around looking for a way I could sneak out once I felt good again and I also started looking for where the cats were actually staying. It wasn't hard to find them and thankfully they were all sleeping and the door to that room was also closed. It seemed like this hero was actually closing the door when the cats are supposed to sleep. Crazy enough that he actually had a door for this.

Alright this is the cats room but where the hell is he?

Is he even at home?

Hmm...

Not here.

Not here either...

Nope in here as well..

I started walking around and around but couldn't find the hero at all which made me think that he for sure was out on patroll. The only question was when he would get back. For now my priority was to find a way out and from what I could see there were to cameras around at all but my other problem was that a cat wouldn't for sure be able to open up a window. Whelp not as if I was a cat anyways.

While I was walking around the house without making any sound, my stomach started to grumble ever so slightly. I was just hungry but that didn't really stop me from walking around till I found my way to the kitchen.

Once there I jumped up to the desk and started to look around if I could find even just a bit of left over. I was honestly starving from not eating anything at all. Too bad that I had soon to actually give up on finding anything since it was completly clean and there wasn't even a bread crumb on it.

Dang it!

Nothing...

Should I go through the trash?

NOPE!

Not gonna happen. Ama wait here for the man.

That was what I wanted to do but the marble kitchen table was pretty cold so I started moving towards the next warm thing which was the coffee machine. 

Ama wait...

Don't think he would be out for long.

It is definitely around 2 am.

While I waited, I decided to sit there in a loaf form and just wait. I waited and waited and waited and it really took just half an hour for the hero to come back but the thing was...he went straight for a coffee and jumped back the moment he saw me. 

Aizawa: Jesus Christ!

Me: MEW!

Aizawa: Decided to come down huh...

Me: Mew!

Foood!

Give me food human!

Bet this is the normal response of a cat.

Aizawa: ... *sigh* can you move?

Nope!

He really was not having it since each time he was about to put the mug down to make some black coffe I was about to use my paw to not let him do that. I wanted food after all and if I was not getting my food then he would also not get his coffee. It was this simple.

Aizawa: *sigh* can I get my coffee? Please?

Me: MREW!

Aizawa: *sigh* fine what you want?

It was only after the who knows what attempt that he put down his cup and looked at me while pinching the bridge of his nose. I took that as a cue to stand up and walk to a cabine where I could basically smell the food being stored inside. Now I am not dumb, I knew how to open a cabinet above my head and I also jumped inside to actually move a tuna can towards the edge. Before it could fall down Aizawa took it from me and even tried to move me down but honestly not with me! So all he got in respond was a scratch the moment he tried grabbing me and a hiss in respond with it.

Aizawa: Get down from there...

How about moving away?

I would get down myself!

Don't even dare touching me!

You are lucky I let you pick me up the first time when we got out of the car!

Me: ...

Aizawa: I am getting you some food so get out.

I did as he told me but only after he moved awaz. No way would I let him pick me up again especially since he was just another human being.