Stripes

Aizawa: *sigh* Come out Cosmo, it's time to eat.

I was still in the cat box not wanting to get out. No matter what the hero said to me, I didn't wanted to get out after that humiliation. The other cats thankfully were leaving me alone. They apparently knew what it meant to go to the vet and even Sushi the cat who I injured was not walking around me.

Aizawa: I got some tuna here look.

There was no answer I wanted to give him besides my sweet rest from that appointment. Still the hero tried his best and I had to say he was persistant because he didn't leave me alone for a very long time and checked on me every now and then. 

When the evening came, I felt him move the cat transportation box to another room where I never been in. I was a curious cat but I also didn't wanted to give this man the satisfaction he needed to see me for the day and so I decided to wait till I hear his light breathing indicating he was alseep.

He finally went to sleep...

Let's see where he brought me in this time...

Once I got out of the box, I looked around to see his hero suit or that black thing thrown on a chair. His scarf was hanging a bit down to the ground as well. Then there were some mugs and empty jelly packs on the ground. This room was just simply a mess and it was his so called bedroom as well. 

I should be able to get out of here now.

I am sure I can find some kind of clothes and just get out.

Maybe even not get clothes but actually just go to the window and dip.

I am really all better and as long as no one hits me to the side I should be fine.

Tho I wanna thank this hero...

Whelp, I have a feeling I'll see him again so I'll leave it at that.

I walked around the room to the door but it wasn't open nor leaned closed at all, so I decided to go to the window and look at it. The hero was alseep and no matter what I did, I was pretty silent by nature since you couldn't hear my cat paws on the ground or my footing as a human.

This is the best chance I'll get for a while to get away from here.

Besides that vet appointment.... AUaaaaaahh!!! I don't wanna think about it!

My resolve was already there and my mind was set on getting out of this place since I had a duty as a vigilante. Besides I didn't wanted to risk and see the vet again. There was absolutely no other way then get away from this place for that.

So I went to the window as a cat only to shift back for a sheer moment and open it. The clicking sound when the window opened had me on edge since I looked back at the hero. It was a small noise but he was a hero so there was definitelly no telling if he would wake up from this or not. Thankfully he didn't but that chance alone made my heart race soo badly that I transformed back into a cat the moment the noise was heard and jumped away from the window looking at the hero.

Thank god he didn't wake up!

This could have ended bad...

Alright.

Time to get out off here!

With the elegents of a cat, I jump on the windowsill and then out of the window to the guarden and out of there over the fence. This house was a small and nice house which I could tell that was expensive. The whole neighborhood reeks of money and fame and hero. There was definitelly not a chance that I would stay here for long and so I quickly went my way towards the alleys I knew all to well and where my vigilante costume was.

It wasn't much but it was enough for me.

The most important thing was that I was wearing black things

The most important thing was that I was wearing black things. The clothes I wore as a costume were nothing special and you couldn't really call it a costume but hey that was the best I could get on the streets. Like I had black pants which went to my knees and a shirt wich was half sleevless and half with a sleeve because of how old this was. Every now and then I just had to sew the sleve back on and the whole outfit had some yellow stripes to them as well.

I didn't ask for much when I found that in the garbage bing and since it fitted me and was rather comfortable, I just took it with me and now I was a vigilante known as "Stripes" for the police. Actually they named me after seeing these stripes but they never really could detain me at all nor get to me to question me.