Worries of a father

Aizawa's POV:

I was quite happy to leave that place behind and get back home with my problem child as a cat in my arms. Of course Hawks let me go since we do owe each other frequently some debts. Last time I had to safe that chickens ass from Endeavor. This time he saved my life and thus we were even once again.

However this was not what worried me the most. Izuku hasn't made a single noise yet and the most important thing was that he wasn't reacting to anything at all. For me he looked like a limp and lifeless cat which I hated soo much. Thankfully that healer told me he just needed a lot of rest and I should make sure to keep him warm since his body was currently soo weak and frail that it wouldn't be able to even regulate the body temperature.

Me: *sigh*... I won't let this go... when I get these people in my hands... *sigh*

The moment I got home with Izuku in my hands, I saw all the cat at around my legs at the door waiting for me. They looked glad to see me but then again, I was happy they were still alright.

Me: Let me go inside first.

Normally they would do as I say but this time they were basically throwing themselves around my legs and also standing on two leg and leaning against mine to basically pet themselves but I was more worried abotu Izuku as to give them the attention they wanted.

Me: I'll feed you guys, just let me get to my kitchen first.

Food was basically the answere to my cats friendliness. The moment I mention food they all started mewing and were more obedient than before. Just like that I went to the kitchen and put Izuku down on the counter. After that, I went to get a warming cornbag I always had lying around in case I felt sore or just wanted to take it with me in my sleeping bag. This time I just took it and threw it in the microwave to heat it up to a good temperature. Only after I did that, I went back to Izuku and put it right beneath him.

No reaction at all.

I hoped to get some kind of reaction but there was really none at all.

Me: *sigh* get better problem child...

Of course I fed my cats and the day went on like it usually did....nothing special happened at all besides me buying a warming blanket and putting it in my room as well as putting Izuku on it. This way I could leave him there without worrying that he would get cold. Still I couldn't help worrying and decided to stay at home whenever I could.

Each time I had to go to UA to teach my kids, I would have a small bag with me where I had Izuku inside as well as something warm. I couldn't let him be alone. My consciousness wouldn't let me leave him with my cats. Not after how he treated Sushi and the others. It was quite obvious that he didn't enjoy playing with cats at all.

Days passed and I made sure to always stay with Izuku as well as let RG look over him. There was nothing wrong with his body but I still felt uneasy since he wouldn't wake up. It's been a week now and I had to ask the vet for some supplements to give Izuku while he was in a cat form. He didn't change back, nor did he move at all. If I wouldn't concentrate and watch him, I wouldn't even notice how shallow he was breathing as he was sleeping.

It just worried me.

Me: Wake up soon problem child.

There were days I would have him on my lap and carefully pet his head or have him on my chest so that he could hear my heartbeat. I heard it could help easy up some worries and relaxing his mind but I really hoped he would just wake up. It's been 3 weeks now and I was more and more starting to worry about him but no matter who I would ask, the vet or RG they both would say he was doing fine. All I could do was wait for my precious little problem kitten to wake up.

With that, I prayed and hoped each day for him to wake up.