Partners for life!

Who would have thought that I as a vigilante would ever work together with a pro-hero nonetheless an underground hero? No one right!! It's crazy even thinking about it. Why would a vigilante do such a stupid thing? Not only would we be in danger but they would also expose us and so on but it wasn't like this.

Eraserhead wasn't like this.

He was the best pro-hero I ever encountered and I did encounter a couple of heroes since I was Stripes. I was mostly running around gathering information. Sometimes you could see me fight here and there but I was more of an information gathering vigilante than everything else. 

But what about now?

I did say I was working together with an undergound hero. So how could I continue working what I do?

Well simple!

I was still gathering information and not fighting like I used to. I mean of course I would get in danger here and there but that hero got my back. He was always there for me and not only was he close by but he knew excatly if I was late then somthing was wrong. 

Never and I mean never had I ever felt this secure in my entire life!!!

Like now I didn't had to fear about getting shot or stabbed to death.

I didn't had to freeze in winter and I always had something warm to eat.... oh yeah did I mention that this very hero did kinda adopt me as well? No? Well he did and I am really greatful for that. He never tried to change me and didn't force me to do anything at all. I was living with this very hero enjoying each and every day having someone at my side. 

Ohh barely anyone knows how it feels to truly be alone. No family, no friends, no one to talk to. It just feels kinda lonely but never did I realize that before I found this! This like everything was bliss for me. I was living in a house, could talk to someone, could ask for help and I could also rest secure without fearing anything at all. 

To cut it short, I appreciated the space and I loved what was going on, I just loved it being here and being with this hero even though some may say he was a hobo. Well at least he was my hobo, my human.

While I was thinking about all the bliss I was feeling, I started smiling unconsciously. Me and Aizawa my new father were actually sitting at a table and having some pizza right now when my mind started to think about my past. It wasn't a pretty one but I knew it wasn't a bad one as well. It basically definied me and I wasn't ashamed of it as well. However I also now knew what it meant to truly have a family and a home to return to.

Aizawa: What are you smiling so happily problem kitten?

Me: Oh I was just thinking.

Aizawa: About?

Me: How much luck I had that you found me and took me in.

The moment I said that, he looked at me and I could tell that I took him by surprise but the small surprising expression soon shifted towards a man who smiled ever so slightly and full with hapiness and softness at me. I was sure he knew what it meant for me and how much I valued it.

Aizawa: No problem Izuku.

Me: ...

He even stood up just to ruffle my head right over the table. I mean I was pretty used to that and all the cats around me. I think they are a bit scared of me but serves them right for trying to prank me every now and then.

Me: So what we doing today?

Aizawa: You said there was something you wanted to show me.

Me: Ah yeah but shouldn't you get more help with that one?

Aizawa: You got my back right?

Me: Of course.

Aizawa: Then I don't need more.

This was how we did stuff. This was our dynamic. He was the one taking the lead whenever I would find something while I would linger in the shadows and only step in if he needs help. Of course I was also lurking around and telling him where the people are and how many. Nothing beats precise information in a fight after all.

Me: So when we going then?

Aizawa: In an hour after I had 3 more coffees.

Me: Say doesn't this kill ya?

Aizawa: Does Tunna kill you?

Me: No.

Aizawa: See.

Me: Alright.

Just like that our normal evening started where we both would make sure that the streets were safe for not only citizens but also homless people as well as street cats like myself.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed this as well! Again Thanks for the 8k!