I have a bad feeling...

The next time I woke up, I felt really refreshed but not only that but this time I could hear my surroundings being a bit louder than it should be. That alone was enough to make me wake up completly if I wasn't yet awake enough. 

This sounds like the streets!

Tho I was in an infirmary before!

Where am I?

What damn child did bring me with them?

It wasn't wrong to assume a child picked me up but I was soo wrong. When I woke up and jumped up, I felt a sharp pain which let a hiss slip out between my lips. It really wasn't loud but it was enough to alarm the person behind the wheel of the car to look back for a second.

Me: HISSSS!

???: I wouldn't stand up or jump around if I were you.

That was all I heard from the man before he seemed to concentrate once again to not let us die in a car crash. At least there was no child around me which made me be somewhat more relaxed then before. 

Who is this man?

*sniff*

*sniff*

He smells like other cats!

This is bad!

I hate it!

I swear if you put me with another cat together and think ama act like a docile one then forget it!

While I was left to observe this man a couple of things did indeed catch my attention. First off, he had quite the long hair and then was wearing all black. This was telling me that he was an underground hero because no damn normal human being would dress up like this. Besides he had these huge dark circles right beneath the eyes which means he didn't get a lot of sleep. His eyes alone looked quite dry and since I couldn't see anything quirk related, I could only guess that his eyes were kinda a drawback from his quirk.

Okay...

On a scale from one to ten how bad is my situation here?

AH!

YEAH!

Make it sky rocket and break the scale!

This is more than just bad!

I am basically stuck in a cats body... more like chose to be in one cause it is confy but still.... not the point here....

Then I am a vigilante as well!

He is a goddamn hero!

Gosh!

this will make my nights unnecessarily hard...

Why did it had to be a hero from all people?

I take back what I said earlier!

Get me a child back and no her!

At least a child sleeps at night not like this man!

Me: MREW!

???: Don't worry, I won't touch you.

It was really just a small stop in front of a red light where the hero turned around and looked at me but I was soo not in the mood and let it out on him. I mean how else would I tell him to let me be other than this? Seriously, I am a cat! I can scratch him as well but I don't see the point in doing that when all he did was actually turn around and helped me see a doctor.

???: I am getting you to the vet tomorrow... RG did a good job but better safe than sorry.

VET?!

DO I LOOK LIKE A CAT TO YOU?!

Wait!

Let me rephrase that again.... cause I really am a cat.

Do I look like a normal cat to you?

???: Don't look at me as if you gonna murder me...

Me: MREW!

???: You are injured and need to see a vet.

NOOOO!

Me: MREW HISSSSS!

???: Hiss at me as much as you want, there is no way out of this one.

I really would have licked to just pounce at this man right here and right now but I wasn't stupid to do this when the car started to move again. Honestly this could either be the best home I ever had or the worst one but it was certainly not a home I would stay for long. No matter what this human does, there was no way I would stay and live with other cats!

Real cats could either be angels or demons and I was worse than a demon for sure but that was something this man would for sure soon learn as well.

???: *sigh* Why am I having this feeling that this is the start of a new hell.... *sigh*

Cause it is!

How dare you even think about putting me with other cats!

Whelp!

RIP!

RIP!

R

I

P

!!!!

And the P stands for pieces and not peace!

You think they will survive if they bother me!

NOPE!

Damn bastards of cats always think they need to either be annoyingly friendly and always wanna play and hug or wanna bite and scratch!

Whelp!

Your loss not mine!