Come and get me!

Bro what...

How did I end up here?

FUCK!

What happened?!

WE are going to the vet...

Nope!

I am pretty sure I said nope to this and what is this now?

How did they get me in?

AH...

Shit...

I remember...

It was quite simple what happened. The moment Aizawa announced that he was about to take us to the vet, I felt this healer aham traitor pick me up by my neck which automatically made me stop fighting and just tuck my tail between my legs and try to curl up. 

I was also pretty sure they put me in this cat transportation box and after that I was just mewing and telling him how much I hated this. Oh well not as if he didn't know it anyways. Problem was that I was for sure to dip from here. I was not gonna stay here for much longer. Hell nah!

Alright...

I have to find a way to dip from here but if I transform... I will be nacked...

Maybe there is a locker room where the staff goes to change?

Who knows...

I need to get out of here first.

Since there was literally no escape from this, I stopped mewing and stayed put till it was out turn. 

Aizawa: You are way too quiet for a whlie now...

Me: MREW!

Well who decided to bring me to a damn vet?

You are out of your goddamn mind!

What you want from me?

You don't even need me!

I am just a stranger cat!

Damn!

I am angry!

I could kill you but... I know this is for my sake so I am gonna be lenient and firgive you.

Time was not my friend but I knew to patient and the moment I was about to break free was around the corner the moment it was our turn and he opened up that door from the transportation box. I didn't get out on my free will of course.

Doctor: Shy one huh.

Aizawa: Not really.

RUDE!

Doctor: Well let me get you out of the-

Hah!

Just a moment. It took a moment to leap to the front and bite the doctor before actually letting go to avoid his hand. I am a vigilante so this wasn't a problem. Not the thing was... this room was closed off so no matter how hard I wanted to get out, there was no actual way of getting out. 

That much to my plan of getting out and shift back.

I could actually just shift bag right here and there but that would give away my identity as a vigilante since my face is known but not who I was. I've been a missing person ever since I was young. No one knew who I was anymore. In this case I was safe so to say.

Doctor: Come here... let me check you up.

Me: HISSSS!

Try me bitch!

I am completly fine!

I just need time to heal!

Yes my wound hurts but the pain is more bareable then what you think soo piss off and let me be!

I was currently running around jumping up and down not letting them to catch me at all. Who was I to actually allowing them to do that? This was my body, my choice and it was me who decided not to get treated by a damn vet since I was a human being.

For the time being I was actually hoping for a nurse or anyone to come in but by that time I was sure it would be already to late and so I somehow got up on a the shelves and above the medical cabinets. Honestly I don't even know how I got up here but I needed a break since the wound started to hurt a bit.

Aizawa: Come down Cosmo.

Me: MREW!

NO!

Aizawa: I will get you some tuna afterwards.

Me: MREW!

Doctor: *sigh* You didn't tell me that the cat had a quirk.

That obvious?!

And I am a human with cat quirk not otherway around!

Aizawa: It is a stray.

Doctor: All the more reason to check him out completly.

For some reason I got the hibbie jibbies when he said that and started to back away more. What I didn't thought about was that the cabinet couldn't support my weight. I wasn't that heavy but apparently it wasn't put in place how it should and it fell down crashing to the floor while I was on top of it not even able to avoid it.

Both the hero and the dector quickly reacted after getting me down which ended up in the doctor having me in his hand and me fighting him until the bitter end. 

.

.

.

Let's just say I lost because I am quite embarrassed about what happened there. I also got put back in the cat transportation box and got back home with Aizawa where I didn't wanted to get out anymore.

Aizawa: *sigh* That angry?