It's just bacon kid...

I watched from the side as the hero started to prepare something quick to eat. It wasn't something special at all but he made sure to actually get my approvement for all the ingredients. He put some easy french toas and also put some bacon in it as well.

Aizawa: I will first whisk together eggs and salt.

Apparently he saw how interested I looked into what he was doing. I never saw someone make some food and this was definitelly interesting for me.

Aizawa: Dip bread slices into the egg mixture. Soak both the sides well.

While he was talking about what he was doing, he made sure I could follow. Tho at some point I went over to where he started whisking and looked at it and also dipped my clean paw into it. Just a bit to try it out. I was quite curious after all. This made the hero laugh since he just watched me dip the toast more into the mixture while he just put it in. Not only that but I got some of the mixture on my paw and started to lick it clean as well.

Aizawa: Heat 1/2 tbsp butter and 1/2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Now be careful and don't get near this frying pan.

Yeah at this point I just gave him a look which said "for real?". Of course I could tell when something was hot and when something was cold. It wasn't as if I could eat hot things anyways so I was staying away from it.

Aizawa: Then add the dipped bread slice and fry it until golden brown and we got you something better than the tuna.

It smells good....

That bacon really smells good.

I wana eat it now but it sure will be hot.

Probably not a good idea to eat it now.

Once everything was done he served some bread which he sliced up into bitable pieces for a cat and some bacon on one plate, on the other one he also put like 1 piece of bread and 2 bacons on and went over to the desk. I was about to jump down to follow but he actually decided to just pick me up while holding 2 plates in one hand to carry me over to the dinning table.

Aizawa: If you want to change back... feel free to do so.

As nice as the offer was, there was actually too much discomfort wearing like big things and all that I prefered it to stay as a cat. It just felt a lot safer for now.

Aizawa: *sigh* How long were you on the streets?

Does he really think I will alswer him as a cat?

Well I will...

in my own kind of way.

Since there wasn't really a way to talk, I decided to tap the table 12 times. He did count it loud as well since he got the hint till he reached twelve which is where I nodded my head.

Aizawa: How did you survive? Don't tell me you never got something to eat besides cat food?

Now that was something I didn't wanted to answer. It wasn't exactly cat food which I lived off but it wasn't that far off either so I prefered it to stay silent. Besides the food was just about the right temperature to dig in. The very first thing I did was go straight for the bacon and it was soo good. I really never got something like that before at all. I might have just started to swallow it instead of eating but this was literally soo heavenly.

Aizawa: Stop chocking the stuff down. No one is gonna steal it from you.

No matter what he said, there was no way I wouldn't do it. This was just too good. Even the bread was really good. I could have cried and I would have cried, no screw that I was sure some tears escaped my eyes and I wasn't even sure if cats could cry at all. Tho I was definitelly a human with a cat quirk so it was possible.

Aizawa: That good?

Me: MEW!

Aizawa: Here.

I was still eating or how he called it stuffing myself full while chocking it down my throat when he reached a hand out to me. On pure instinct, I grabbed a piece from the plate and jumped off the table. I really didn't see the bacon in his hand or that he just gave me that.

Aizawa: Kid... It's just bacon.... I am not taking any of your food. So you can come up again.

Well thanks for that  but I chocked the last thing down before I returned back to the table and found the bacon.

Me: mew!

More bacon!

this is godly!

Thanks!

Aizawa: Your welcome.

This was how we continued eating in silence until I was actually finished with my serving. He also made sure I had some water to drink as well.

You know... this hero might not be that bad...

Maybe I should shift back...

I trust my instincts and they are telling me that he isn't such a bad person....