Smells....like coffee!

It's soo warm....

And it's sooo cosy...

It kinda smells like coffee...

This must be dad's place...

I was still half daze when I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my paws out while I was laying on something soft and warm.

???: Aizawa-sensei!

???: Aizawa-sensei!

???: Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: *sigh*Yes?

???: The cat just stretched.

No shit sherlock..

I still felt tired but slowly I opened my eyes and made myself sit up first before stretching again but thism time while I was standing up. Gosh how sore I felt and not only that. Whispers could be heard coming from all around me and that was when I looked around.

Is this a classroom?

Wait!

Why am I the sleeping bag and on a pillow?

Is this pillow heating?

Oh this feels nice!

Me: *purrr*

While I was trying to grasp the situation and being distracted by the warmth and the smell of the sleeping bag, I felt a presence approach me. However right before I could do anything, this presence picked me up from the ground and hugged me. Now I didn't need to know who this person was. Based on the smell, I knew very well who it was.

Aizawa: Class is dismissed.

That was basically all I heard before I felt him move.

Me: Mew?

Aizawa: I am glad you are awake now problem kitten.

Me: Mew?

Aizawa: How are you feeling?

Me: MEW!

Aizawa: Enegetic huh?

No I am feeling good but I could sleep more!

You know I am a cat.

Now put me down!

I tried to get out of his grips but there was no way I could do that. Besides it was just a short time longer before he put me down on a bed and I saw the old healer coming towards me.

RG: So he woke up?

Me: Mew

Oh hello ma'am!

Nice to see you again as well!

She maybe old and quick on her feet but I was faster jumping down and going towards her as well as let her pet my fur. I remember her from before. She was the very reason I was still alive and something told me this was the case again.

Me: MEW!

RG: You remember me huh?

Me: Mrew!

RG: Such a lovely and gorgeus cat you are.

Just a few more pets before the healer picked me up and put me on the table. A small checkup followed where I was just sitting there and thinking about something else. I felt as if I had forgotten something and that might have been the case because when she finished, I kinda remembered what the last thing I could remember was. 

Damn cat instincts!

How could I forget about these villains or jumping after Aizawa!

The moment I remembered I looked at the hero and I think he knew what went through my mind because he sighed and then smiled at me softly.

Aizawa: He really is the best cat, one can have.

RG: I am a bit jealous of you. Make sure you bring him over every now and then.

Why does this sound as if you are ready to spoil me...

Nothing against it.

Anyways!

I need to check if dad is alright?

I jumped off the table and went over to Aizawa and started walking around him to see if I could see any injuries at all but there was nothing wrong with him. No visible injury, no limp, no flinching, nothing. He seemed fine and that made me stop in front of him before I jumped up at the hero. I was pretty sure he saw it coming because he caught me in his hand and I was able to hug him in my cat form.

Me: *purrr*

Aizawa: I am fine, thanks to you.

Me: Mew!

Aizawa: It's over...

RG: I am seriously jealous!

Aizawa: I'll make sure to bring him over.

RG: I hope so for your own good.

Aizawa: *sigh* 

RG: No sighing in here, or can't you read the shield outside the door?

Wait?!

There is a shield like that?

No way...

That was what I thought but Aizawa sighed and started to leave the room and the moment we were out, I really saw a shield exclaiming sighing, explosions and any kind of mechanical device from the support course are prohibited inside. Well this was UA, so some strange rules are pretty normal.

Me: Mew?

Aizawa: I still can't understand what you are saying.

Ah yeah...

I forgot...

I am a cat right now.

Can't shift back as well...

Well guess ama ask you later what happened....

For the rest of this heroes lessons, I was either in his arms, scarf or around his neck. There was rarely a minute I wasn't somehow touching him because whenever I would jump and walk away for a bit, he would pick me up again and hold me close. I felt his hands shaking and that alone with the combination of his heart beat told me that he was scared of something. It wasn't also hard to guess and it didn't take to be a genius to know that he was scared to lose me. That only made me wonder how long I was actually out.