You are more than just done with life... huh :/

A how I was enjoying this a bit. I mean these guys were honestly pissing me off soo much and I was quite happy as well that the police took them down. They were doing way too much stuff which I didn't approved. One of these things were actually child trafficing and then the next one was drugs and the third one was actually testing things out on children. I was planning to get rid of them for a while now since they were really bothersome.

Now that I was sitting in front of this person, I had all the more reasons to act like a bitchy, demon cat. I mean cats sometimes do these things but only sometimes.

Aizawa: Cosmo... how in the world did you even get out...

I would have certainly continued to stare this villain down if not Aizawa picking me up gently and holding me in his hand. It was definitely warm and he smelled like coffee as well as sweat which was a bit gross but it was quite fine as well. Besides that he was petting my head and stroking my fur really gently. 

Not gonna lie but it felt really nice that I even let out a purring sound which I never ever did before. It surprised the soo much that I jumped off his hands and sat back on the table looking at him first before actually starting to groom myself. I was a cat after all and that really really surprised me.

Detective: Pffff-

Aizawa: Still have a cute side huh...

Me: Mew!

CUTE?!

Did you just call me cute?

I am not cute!

I am gorgeous!

I mean I am a maine coon!

They are soo pretty and their fur is always soo nice as well!

My thoughts started drifting off till that one detectve decided to sit right next to me on the chair and look at the villain once again. Throughout the whole interrogation, I made sure to look at the villain every now and then as well as lick my paws and openly show my nails. Oh how I knew that the villains gaze was fixated in me. However that didn't mater that much since I was doing it for a reason. In the end he spilled a lot but not that they were after Aizawa or the other underground hero.

Detective: Alright, anything else you wanna add?

Me: MREW! HISSSS!!!

It was just a warning hiss but very effective to say the least. 

Villain: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Me: MEW!!!!!

Villain: WHAT!

Detective: Anything you are trying to hide from us?

Villain: No!

Detective: That is an obvious lie.

Me: Hmpf!

Detective: And I would love to know how you knew that.

The detective looked at me for a second before rufling my head and looking back at the villain. It really felt nice getting these pats for recognition and being rewarded with them. It was my very first time to get this much attention but it realy felt good. Too good to be true. This was one of the things I was definitely about to miss when I would go solo again.

Villain: Some of the other survivors made a plan.

Detective: What plan?

Villain: We decided to go and take revenge.

Aizawa: *sigh*

You just sighed now... wait till you hear who they are after.

Don't be done with life just yet!

Villain: ....

Mew: HISSS!

Villain: Ah someone get the cat away. He is making me uncomfortable!

Detective: You tell us who first.

Villain: That damn hero over there and the other underground one.

Aizawa: Shit...

That's all you gotta say?

Detective: Alright, we are done here.

I jumped off the table the moment they seemed to get out and walked out with them. It was quite the surprise seeing as they decided to call the hero in and tell them that as well. However the problem was that they couldn't get a hold on the other underground hero. The worst scenario which was soo likely happened was for the survivors to have gotten to the hero and eliminated them. 

To be quite honest, I never heard from them before. They are called something on the line with Moonlightscream whatever that meant and apparently it was really not an offensive type of fighter but more like the intel gathering guy from the heroes. That kinda made sense seeing as they needed to get the information from somewhere and I didn't tell them about the illegal things around here. I also knew that there wasn't another vigilante since we all had our own turf and this one was mine. 

Anyways there wasn't much Aizawa or me could do. The police decided to send out cops to find the hero but I knew it was futile. In the end I was basically arounds Aizawa's neck inside his scarf while he made his way home. Of course I could have chosen not to be carried this way but it was quite nice and so I just let him carry me like this without fighting back at all.

Why are you not worried about yourself but that hero?

THEY ARE AFTER YOU AS WELL FOR GODS SAKE!

Come on!

Use your brain!

You should be scared because that grouo of villain is not better than the mafia itself!

They have their ways to get you!

*sigh*

But I am here...

soo...I will protect you if you can't do it obviously!