They are after him!

The moment I got my costume and was set to go, I decided to run around for a whlie to see if anything changed for the past day or 2 where I wasn't on the streets. Things usually change very very quickly and I knew this since I was always on the side looking at these changes.

Where should I go?

Should I find that villain group?

Meh!

It's not really my problem to be honest and I am sure the heroes are going after them at the moment.

Sooo why should I risk getting exposed or captured?

Not gonna do that!

BUT!

There is this child trafficing ring I should visit and see if they did listen to my warning or if I need to expose them!

While I was running around, I couldn't help it and find Eraserhead. I mean he was a stealth hero from what I could tell being with him but I really didn't think he would be around these parts especially if he never was around these parts. To make things worse he was heading to the same destination as I was or so it seemed.

What the heck is he doing here?

This doesn't make any sense at all!

Why would he-

Wait!

Does he know about this trafficing ring?

Then maybe he is here to expose them!

If my hunch was right then that meant that I didn't had to do anything and could basically leave the whole thing up to that hero. Still somewhat I felt as if something bad was about to happen and I was also quite curious to see what the hero was capable of doing. I really couldn't help it but trail the hero and stay hidden until he managed to get to the place. 

Thankfully he was not alone and although it was dangerous for me to be here, I really was about to enjoy this show. Besides if worse come to worse I could simply shift into my cat form and be safe. No one could say that a child or a vigilante was a cat. It was a rare quirk anyways. Usually people don't go shifting into animals or mythical beings but like Ryuko, I was also an exeption.

Seems as if the police knows about this place as well....

I wonder who gave them away.

There is no way they would know about this place without any hint.

It wasn't me tho... They will soo think it was me.

Welp they don't know who I am so I am fine.

As I was there, standing in the shadow watching the heroes and the police go in, I also could see a couple of the villains escape. The heroes were quite in numbers since I could see Eraserhead, then that one Cockatoo and the other woman with black hair. There was also Endeavor and another stealth hero. All in all there were really enough law enforcement people to actually get them all and there was no need to explose myself.

Besides I wasn't that dumb of a cat to actually go in and help out when there were this many people.

The thing I did instead was trail the villains and listen into their conversation. It couldn't hurt to know what they would do next and once again the chances of me getting captured was quite high if I chose to expose myself and fight them so I let it be.

Villain 1: That fucking snitch!

Villain 2: Can't believe we had an underground hero in our mids!

Villain 5: What do we do?

Villain 1: We hide and then eliminate every single one who dared to attack us.

Villain 4: What about the limelight heroes?

Villain 2: We can't attack them!

Villain 1: No but we can put an example on the two underground heroes!

OH NO!

I won't let this happen!

I should get back to the hero and pay him back the favor I owe him.

He saved my life...

I can't let them now hurt him.

With this we should be even!

I only listened a bit but it was enough for me. Since I still had quite the hearing, I could tell that the heroes were coming this way and so I went back to the alley where I normally hid my vigilante costume and shifted back into a cat.

Now all I had to do was actually get to the hero and protect him. It was a duty I felt responsible for since he basically saved my life. That man picked me up as a cat and fed me, trated my wound as well as kept up with my temper.

Sooo....

How do I get back inside now?

And these cat!

Damn!

I will soo show them a hirachy so they won't dare attack me again!

At least I can make sure that the hero is safe if I follow him everywhere!