Safe

When I woke up, the ground underneath me was definitelly a lot softer than before. As if that wasn't enough it was really warm and there was no wind or anthing at all. The only thing bothering me was the smell which made me thing off antiseptic things or hospitals.

Hospital?

WAIT WHAT!

The moment I thought about a hospital, my eyes flew wide open and I looked around but I was kinda put into something grey. It was definitely not soft but it was warm. I knew it better than to say this was some kind of fabric since the only thing that I heard was like this was a cpature gear and the only person who has a capture gear was a certain hero.

Me: MEW!

OH SHIT!

So .... they picked me up.

I seriously hope it is not a student who wants to take me home.

I will be one hell of a cat if they do.

I mean I grew up on the streets.

I am not your average domesticated cat you can pat and play with all day!

Me: MREEWWWW!!!!

Sometimes I hate myself for letting out mews when I feel really upset. This was one of these times and not only that but apparently I did either alarm or wake up someone due to the second mew. An old lady came towards me and the closer she got the more I was hissing at her. By this time my hair was standing up high and I was up on my four paws.

Me: HISSSSS!

Old Lady: Okay calm down kitty... no one is gonna hurt you.

Oh and how do I know that?

Old ladies are worse then kids.

You do look like a cat lady too!

HELL NO!

Put me with other cats and I will make your life worse!

Don't come closer!

Me: MREW!

Old Lady: You really hissing at your saviour?

Saviour?

It wasn't that bad was it?

I mean I was jut... resting, right?

Ah who am I kidding, I was about to die there.

Mew: ....mew.....

Old Lady: I am glad to see you up again.

Don't think I would have let the old lady come closer to me if I didn't know that she saved me at all. It was the only reason I let her come closer and even pat my head and also my back. I was a cat but I was proud on my black fur.

Me: Mew!

It was close to a cheery sound but the old Lady quickly picked me up a bit and started looking for my wounds and everything else. She seemed nice but you never knew and then there was the fact that she didn't smell even slightly like this scarf at all.

Old Lady: Aizawa will be happy that you are up.

Aizawa?

Is that the kid who found me...

I swear if that kid is gonna take me home then..

Old Lady: All your wounds are pretty much tended but no running around.

I nodded my head at her word since I was sure not dumb. The lady was someone I didn't know but if she was in charge of the infirmary which means she was either a healer or really skilled with medicine.

Old Lady: Oh you are a good boy. Look a you how gorgeous you are.

Once she was done checking me over and over again, she let me go and I decided to curl up into a ball because that scarf was not the confiest since it was not fluffy but more metal but it was definitelly warm. So I was about to stay here. Who was I to say no to a free of charge treatment.

Besides I knew how badly I was injured as well so this was more or less heaven for me.

Old Lady: I would give ya a treat but I am sure I am not allowed to give you human food.... so how about some water instead?

Me: Mew!

Oh that sounds amazing.

I am thirsty.

Don't worry about food, I am fine. 

Thanks for treating me in the first place.

It really doesn't hurt which probably means that she is really good and drugged me as well.

Old Lady: Just rest there. Nothing bad will happen.

Me: Mew....

I let out one last mew before the fatigue hit me once again and I decided to rest a bit more. It didn't felt as if I was being threatened and I knew to count on my quirks as well. This was why I just started to snooze off once again while curling up into a black fluff ball.