Wow... what a traitor!

Ay!

This hero was done with life and I could see. Besides I got what I really needed so I didn't care about whatever this hero would do for now. He might have gone out again or just suddenly collapsed. As far as I cared he could do anything but die for now because I was still a vigilante and although I was a cat, I would find a way to pay him back in the most ridiculous way because I could and I also wanted to have my fun out of this.

Tho it could also be just me and my catlike attitude sometimes but it was fun watching this hero and I had quite the idea of what to do as well.

Still it was too late or to early to do anything at the moment. I could use some sleep and this hero looked like he could need it as well. This was why I decided to jump off the counter once we were all done and look for a sleeping place till I found a sleeping bag in the living room.

It was bright yellow so there was no way I could actually not able to see it at all. I mean one needed to be blind not to be able to see it at all. Not only that but it was laying around like nothing and the best thing was that that thing didn't had a cat smell which was bugging me the whole time already. Now combine that reason with me being a human being and trying to live luxury even if it was just for one day, you could guess that I went there and entered going towards the middle and curling up there.

Hero: *sigh* I am to tired for this shit now... Just don't destroy it.

That was the last thing I could hear by the hero before I starting to doze off. The warmth of this place was not something I was used to but it was soo nice that I really wished to stay here.

Time skip brought to you by Aizawa giving up on removing the cat after knowing it had a quirk

The next morning I heard footsteps appraching me but it felt too nice to stand up and I knew that this was the home of a hero so I stayed inside the sleepingbag till I felt a hand slowly shakig me awake.

Hero: Come out cat...

Me: ....

Yeah screw off!

I want to sleep more!

Hero: Come kitty kitty kitty... 

How about no and leave me alone!

Don't you have anything better to do at all?

Me:....

Hero: Breakfast is ready.

It happened at that moment that I could hear the cat mewing all around him and they sounded close which I hated. If anything I wished to have nothing to do with them. Cats were egoistic demons sometimes. Don't get me wrong I was a cat partially as well and some were cuddly and cute and well behaved but these... OH hell nah! I could tell that they had something against me.

Me: Mew!

Hero: Come on, get out.

Before I could say anything more, the door bell was heared echoing a bit through the house. The hero was also sighing and I felt the cats following him and leaving me alone. I was quite thankful for that. However the moment the door was opened I could hear soo much talking going on that I just wished to dig myself deeper in that sleepingbag.

???: SHO! I heard you picked up a cat.

???: Why didn't you tell us.

Who are these two?

More heroes?

Oh great!

As if one hobo hero wasn't enough.

Sho: Calm down you two.

???: Where is the cat?

???: It is black right? Like completly black. Chiyo told us a bit about it yesterday and we want to see it.

Sho: In the sleeping bag.

WOW....

No need to give me away...

Thank you very much.

???: No way the Aizawa Shota did let a cat in his sleeping bag.

Is that his name?

Whelp I guess it is... better call him Aizawa from now on.

Is better than keep calling him a hero or a hobo after all.

Aizawa: He chose it and don't anger him.

???: Wiat, are these scratch marks?

Aizawa: Yes Zashi they are.

Zashi: Did he scratch you?

???: Does he have a name yet?

Zashi: Ah you know him Nem. His naming sense is none existant.

NeM: Very true... now you said he is in there?

Aizawa: *sigh*