Fatal mistakes

Since the night was nearly over, I really expected this hero to go and get some sleep but instead of that he just went back to his own bedroom checking the whole room locking us in and then turn around and face me who was by now sitting on his bed.

Aizawa: Alright, how did you get out of here?

What do you mean how?

The door wasn't lo-

Oh shit...

I think the door was locked when he did go to bed and I basically opened the window...

Does he know?

He can't right?

Wait!

HE HAS AN ERASURE TYPE OF QUIRK AS WELL!

He won't be that dumb as well...

Trying to play it inocent, I tilted my head at him and just looked at him but this hero sighed and started leaning against the door. There was definitelly no escaping and I knew I fucked up hard but to this extend was something that not even I figured out. Now I knew why he was so accepting of what happened in that interrogation room and why he was carrying me in his scarf and didn't let me down till now. It all made sense and I was just not prepared for this or more like stuck in my own mind. I was too focused to protect this damn hero to notice all the errors I did. I was still young and basically still a child after all.

Aizawa: Who are you?

ALRIGHT!

STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

How do you even know I am a person and not a cat!

Don't give me such a heart attack!

Me: Mew.

It really scared me and my heart was racing since I knew I screwed up soo much and that I haven't even thought about this at all was the worst thing as well. Normally I was one who was thinking about everything and now here I was basically leaving hints here and there.

Aizawa: I know you can understand me based on how intelligent you are. The question is if you are a cat with a quirk or a human with a cat quirk. 

Oh shit!

OH SHIT!

Why is he doing this!

I felt like escaping the room about now and since I couldn't hold the gaze anymore, I decided to try and hide but little did I think that he would use his quirk on me. I knew what it was and I knew I was in trouble big times and the only thought left in my mind was that I didn't wanted to be exposed nacked.

Me: .... mew....

Without much of a choice I jumped off the bed and walked up to him and then to the wardrobe. Let's just say a cat has its own way of opening up the wardrobe and slip inside. All I did was grab a shit which was definitelly too big and drag it out and lay it before me. Right after that I sat down and was starting to stare at Aizawa and he definitelly got the hint but didn't wanted to turn away.

I could understand why.

I slipped up on soo many occasion that it was just a matter of time till he was doing this and I was suspicious after all since he really didn't and could't tell that I was actually a tenager and an abandoned kid as well.

Aizawa: A human huh... change now!

There was a certain threat to it and I knew what it was all about. He felt deceived for the animal he cared and not only that but he also felt angry at himself for not noticing it sooner too. He was a hero and he was a stealth hero which meant that a quick judgment could have ones head. He was one of the best underground heroes and yet he made a rucky mistake on just trusting a cat to be a cat in a quirk filled world like ours.

Without any other choice then to shift, I started to hide in the t'shirt I just pulled out and shifted while I was in it. My ears were there as well as my tail which were covering my lower half of the body. Not as if I wasn't actually pulling the shirt down or not trying to look at the hero who had red eyes at me.

Now I definitelly felt his quirk on me but from what I could tell it was only letting me shift back but not taking away my hearing or anything else of my instincts.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Footsteps slowly started to come closer to me and by now I was just scared and I was too scared to actually thing straight. The last time people know about this, I was abandoned. So the moment I heard footstepws I shifted back and jumped up on the wardrobe trying to hide as much back as possible.

No...

I am not wrong here!

I just wanted to protect you...

I wanted to back the favor!

I just..

Don't throw me out!

Don't hit me please!

Aizawa: Come down kid...

The voice that could be heard was a lot softer but the thing was that these words were not reaching me as I started remembering my mother beating me up and throwing me out the moment I shifted and the moment my beast like quirk appeared. People on the streets were always acting this way when they saw my tail, my ears or my shifting ability. There was no doubt in my mint that this hero would react the same.

Noises could be heard and while I was curling up right there not trying to luck at anything, I suddenly felt a had on my fur. Of course I flinched and tried to get back even more thinking he would grab me and throw me out. However in contrast to what I was thinking, he started petting me.

Aizawa: It's alright kid...It's alright... I won't hurt you... come down and change into anything whenever you feel ready. I'll be waiting in the living room.

With that being said he left me in the room alone.