Things you should know!

Honestly that class was chaos. I do remember him saying class was dismissed but that didn't really matter at all since he went back to the classroom minutes after he just barged into another room where a chimera was. I mean it smelled soo bad like dog and mouse and bear mixture that I felt like throwing up. The whole smell was just way to strong and for me it smelled like wet dog. So in the end we staid just for a bit and not more but that was enough for that thing to tell my dad to go back to his classroom which he did... dunno but for me it seemed as if Aizawa was a bit annoyed but also scared from this thing. Whatever it was, it was definitelly a bad thing to show up and I was also hidden in his scarf too. 

That day was definitelly one of my longest day ever. It was soo boring and his class was definitelly weird but also friendly. I could say that much while walking back and forth a bit since just sitting or standing felt a bit stuffy.

Finally after hours of waiting we got back home where he let me shift back.

Me: Gosh! This feels soo good!

I stretched once again but this time as a human. I really felt a bit stiff and I could runn around about right now but that was probably not the best idea but whatever.

Aizawa: How are you feeling?

Me: Good why?

Aizawa: You didn't react to anything.

Me: How long was I out?

Aizawa: For 3 weeks.

Me: 3 WEEKS?!

Aizawa: Yes. I had a couple of profesionals look over you but you were okay besides some broken ribs... wanna explain.

Me: Haven't figured it out till now?

Aizawa: I have an image of what happened.

Me: Soo what you think?

Aizawa: These villains came and actually thew some kind of sleeping gas inside the room after that they threw me off a bridge and you faught them as well as jumped after me.

Me: You are spot on but you did forget that you were somewhat also not very responsive before they threw that sleeping gas grenade into the room.

Aizawa: So what happened after that?

Me: Well you guessed it right. They came into the room and I was hiding but decided to follow and got into the trunk of the car with you.

Aizawa: And you didn't get help why?

Me: Me calling from your home who? I don't know a single number!

Aizawa: How about the police?

Me: And the number would be? You do realize I never call anyone nor do I have a phone. I mean I am always walking by and delivering some information on a paper. Oh you have no cluehow easy it is to sneak in as a cat.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: What?

Aizawa: Don't do this anymore.

Me: But!

Aizawa: Don't.

Me: But!

Aizawa: Problem Kitten, it's not a question about you continuing being a vigfilante or not just come to me and not the police and we will talk about it.

Me: So you are cool with me continuing being a vigilante.

Aizawa: Not really a way I can stop you and you would run away if I would.

Me: True.

Aizawa: Then I won't. I would rather make sure you stay safe than that.

Me: Awww thanks and ama make sure you stay safe as well.

Aizawa: Kid, I am a pro-hero.

Me: Didn't stop you from getting thrown off the bridge or is that a new standard for pro-heroes?

Aizawa: No *sigh*

Me: See!

Aizawa: Alright.

Me: So you really will let me come and go and do my own work?

Aizawa: Yes as long as you promise to stay here.

Me: Cool! I'll have your back!

Aizawa: You are also coming with me to UA.

Me: What?! Why?

Aizawa: Just listen to the lectues kitten. There might be stuff you can learn.

Me: Alright but I won't shift back into a human there!

Aizawa: Whatever you do, never do that! Besides RG wants to have you around every now and then, you heard her.

Me: Sure did. She really is a nice cat lday.

Aizawa: She is. Let her pet you if possible. She will always heal you if you need some healing.

Me: Alright. Note taken, act as cute as I can.

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: Anything else?

Aizawa: If you see Nezu then run.

Me: Who is Nezu.

Aizawa: That rat.

Me: You mean chimera.

Aizawa: How do you know?

Me: He smells like a mix of animals and reeks of a wet dog so I will be running no matter what.

Aizawa: Good

Me: Anything else?

Aizawa: Can't think of any right now.