A warning

It took a bit but once the car came to a halt, I was looking at the man while he got out of the car and then went around to open the door where I was. I had no ideas of getting out at all. It was kinda comfy right now after all soo why should I move but this person looked at me and we kinda went into a staring contest.

Hero: *Sigh* No need to look at me as if you would murder me.

Excuse me?!

Who was the one who started staring at me?

HUH?

It was you not me!

So stop with this and just leave me be.

Of course I could have run away and used this moment to escape but I didn't think about that since it was comfy and nice and I was a tad bit sleepy from the drive as well. So all in all, I was enjoying my stay in this scarf on the back seats of a car.

Hero: Alright, ama pick you up. Don't panic.

You may try...

Me: HISSSS

Hero: I know you don't like it probably but we have to get in.

Me: HISSSSSS

A no is a no!

Now this is my final warning!

If this hobo hero would do a loaf check then I would have had the perfect score since it was just damn comfy right now but the moment his hands came closer, that friendly loaf was over and I didn't hesitate to scratch this hero. To my surprise he didn't care about that and just grabbed the scarf and picked me up including that thing.

Me: MREW!

Hero: I hear you damn well.

Me: MREEW!

Hero: Just for a moment.

He was a liar and I knew that since the moment we got into the hous, there were more than 2 cats. If I counted correctly there were like 7 or 8 no scratch that there were 9 cats all in all. The problem was that they were right around this heroes feet as if they wanted to takle him and own him. I mean come on. Some cats loved pats and all but to have all 9 cats be this addictive and going insane about one damn hobo? That could only mean one thing. This hero was giving them cat nip and tamed them. 

I was not such a cat tho.

So the moment I saw all the cats, I turned around and scratched him right on his cheek just a little bit before he dropped me and I jumped off or kicked him right into his stomach to get over the pile of nonsense of cats.

Goodness gracious..

What in the world does this man not understand when I hiss at him.

I scratched him as well and nothing.

Gosh...

Look at the cats!

The ground wasn't as safe as being held by the man because these cats turned around and looked at me as if I did something forbidden or even worse just killed someone in front of them. No stole their precious cat treat which honestly at this point wouldn't even be this bad.

Me: HISSSS!

Just to be safe, I hissed at these lunatics of cats and had my claws ready to attack. I was a vigilante. Oh please, I could handle villains that means I could handle some dumb cats as well. It's not as if I wasn't living on the streets for nothing.

Hero: Alright. That is enough.

You know, i would have pounced on a cat and probably injured that chubby bastard who was walking my way but the hobo saved the cat. I was pretty sure neither of them knew that fact but oh well it wasn't that important.

The most important thing right now was find a nice spot, lay down because my side was hurting from the impact of the jump. I was still not in the best shape and I wanted to just rest. So before the hero could come over to me, I looked around found a spot which was fairly high but with some running and jumping around I managed to get on the small space right above the door for the next room.

Hobo: How in the world did you... *sigh* just don't jump down with your injuries...

Me: Mew....

Hobo: It's meal time huh...

Cats: MEW!

Hobo: Alright, let's get you all something.

Just like this the hero went into the next room while I decided to stay up here were I knew that domesticated cats wouldn't be able to reach me to sleep a bit more. You know a cats life is all about comfort and sleep after all and right now I just needed some rest.