The fuck!!!

Aizawa's POV:

A rare opportunity is what I call a goodnight sleep and yet I just had the best sleep of my life. That was how it felt but on the other hand when I woke up, my whole body felt a bit aching as if a truck just hit me or I imagine this is how it would feel like. To top that one off, the antiseptic smell in the air woke me up immediately and made me sit up looking around.

Me: *sigh*

What the hell happened?!

Hawks: No need to Sigh that much!

That voice...

Nooo....

I deal with enough kids.

I don't need a hero commission lapdog.

Or in his case a damn domestic lappigeon or lapchicken.

The moment I head that voice I looked over to the pro-hero who was in the same room as me but what shocked me more was the cat he was holding in his hand.

Me: Izuku!

Hawks: Is that the cat's name?

Me: Yes, give him to me.

Hawks: Sorry but no can do.

Me: ....

Hawks: Don't look at me like that! I am calling a healer over and give your cat some treatment.

Me: What happened?

Hawks: Don't know. I hoped you can tell me why I found you nearly drowning and a cat saving your life.

Me: He did?

Hawks: Yes. Without him, I am sure you would be dead by now... but on the other hand, this cat really needs a healer...

Me: Just don't bring it to the vet.

Hawks: Why should I do that?

Me: *sigh* a cat.

Hawks: And?

Me: ...

Hawks: Yeah... no. I am not that tired of life... who knows what this kid will do to me.

Me: Kid? 

Hawks: Yeah. I mean the only reason I found you is because of a kid screaming for help AND when I found you, there was no kid not even close by. Sooo this cat must be the kid I heard.

Me: *sigh* 

Hawks: So I am right.

Me: Is he hurt?

Hawks: Don't know. We just arrived and I just laid you down. I was about to get a healer.

Me: Your agency?

Hawks: Yup. Can't really go to a hospital with a kid as a cat. People gonna think, I am fucking mental.

Me: Good point.

I watched this hero put the cat down on cushion on the next table around him before walking out of the room. Now I was left speechless. What he said earlier didn't made a lot sense to me since I just woke up and had no idea what happened but for him to find me drowning in the river and then for me to feel this dead... that could only mean that the villains came and tried to get rid of me. This was what the kid warned me about. This was what Izuku made the villain spit out in the interrogation room and yet I never thought that this would be even possible.

Me: *sigh* What did you go through..... Thank you for saving me.

A smiled played around my face while I looked at the cat. If I wouldn't feel this bad, I would have stood up and went over to watch over the problem child. However he went through such a great length to actually safe me that I was for sure not going to stand up and risk that who knows what is broken, injured, ripped, hurt or cut  open... let's just say I would make sure I was fine before moving first.

It wasn't for long that the hero came back with a healer or two since one immediately went to treat me and one for the cat.

Healer 2: A cat.... Say do you even know what a vet is chicken?

Hawks: I do but how about this being a test to your skills since you did claim to be able to heal everyone and a cat is also a being.

Healer 2: This is not in my job descriptions!

Healer 1: JUST SHUT IT AND DO IT! Damn healer who can't even look after a cat who drowned... Now you, don't you dare make a sound. I am having quite the headache dealing with that healer already.

Me: ....

Healer 2: WHAT?! What you mean old fart!

Healer 1: You insolent bitch move! If you can't do this then get out of here.

Healer 2: This agency pays double so no.

Healer 1: Then at least make yourself usefull and watch over that hobo.

Healer 2: TSK! Watch it.

Hawks: *sigh* 

I didn't even have to ask. These two healers were on bad terms and apparently for quite the while now and it was all written on their faces as well as the poor pro-hero who was in between all of it. However while they started to spit hurtfull and shamfull words at each other, they did their job and started to treat us. At the end of it all, they just told me to rest for the day and for the cat... well apparently my problem child got some broken ribs and bruises as well as needed a lot of rest for now. I was sure to return home and have RG check her out. Thankfully I had nothing to do with Hawks which also meant there was no need to make his mouth shut once and for all for the pure fact that he knew Izuku was a kid with a cat quirk.