You dumb, hero?!

After the food and the trickery that man tried to pull on me, I decided to stare the shit out of him and he was definitelly feeling it because he was looking at me and sighing a lot. Oh well that hero was definitelly in for something else for sure.

Me: MEW!

Hero: What now?

Me: MEW!

What you mean what now?

I am thirsty after this!

You wanna eat some tuna without drinking anything and don't think ama drink of a cats bowl for sure.

The salvia of all the other cats and everything else.

Give me a cup of water!

I am fine with a bow but not a cat bowl that goes against my pride!

I looked at him but the hero just sighed and turned his back toward me to leave the kitchen, he was definitelly done with me and I could understand why but if he were in my shoes he would feel different for sure. Anyways!

The moment he turned around, I went over to the sink and since I knew how to handle sinks, I turned it on and started to get my own water from it. That was really what I thought I would get but honestly this hero was annoying me because the moment I opened the water, he turned around and grabbed me to get me away from it.

Hero: You can't just do that!

Me: MEW!

Why not?

I am thirsty!

Me: MREW!

And get your hands away from me!

It took only a second before he had to put me down again after grabbing me. There was no way I let him pick me up again. Then again, I was realy thirsty and while the hero closed the water, I went and opened it again.

Hero: No. You're getting yourself completly wet.

Me: MREW!

As if!

Just give me water!

He didn't get what I wanted and I could tell that much but oh well it wasn't really important since the moment he turned it off again, I turned it on. This was the third time and after this time he let his hand rest there so I wouldn't be able to turn it on again.

If he thought that was the end than he was greatly mistaken. While that hero was still there I moved along the counter where I found a mug and started pushing it towards the edge of the table. I wanted water and he wasn't giving me some. Maybe I was also just too impatient for this but oh well.

Aizawa: No.

I pushed it a bit more.

Aizawa: Don't think about it.

Me: MEW!

Aizawa: No!

Me: MREW!

I pushed it again a bit closer.

Aizawa: *sigh* You want a bath?

I shook my head and was quite curious how he got to that idea because I was trying to drink something before he was pulling me away.

Me: MEW!

Aizawa: Not it?

Me: MEW!

I put my paw slightly into the cup which I was pushing all along and it seemed to click for the hero since he took the cup from me and then poured in some water before putting it a bit away from the edge but still in reach for me.

Aizawa: What a strange cat....

Human!

I am a human with a cat quirk!

Not a cat!

I have my pride!

Thankfully this time I got something to drink and I was quite happy about the water he gave me. It may have took a bit to get here but oh well. 

While I was drinking I saw the hero look at me and he wasn't just looking but he was definitelly observing me.

Aizawa: You are not an ordinary cat... 

No shit Sherlock!

Tho what gives it away?

Me taking the tuna or me not giving you coffee?

WAIT!

Is it perhapse the fact that I actually managed to get the water running?

Me: Mew!

Aizawa: Were you trained?

The moment he said that, I wished I could start laughing at him but I was a cat and so I was definitelly laying on the ground rolling around because of his statement inside of my thoughts that is. In reality I was just shaking my head and looking at him once again. Was it normal for a cat to respond like this? Who knows and what certainty wasn't normal for sure was the pure fact I could understand the hero and answered him back as good as I can.

Aizawa: You understand me huh... *sigh* a cat with a quirk... the last thing I needed.