A cat fight!

As I was there laying around I couldn't help it and listen to the conversation they had. It was somewhat amusing but also informative.

Zashi: Soo you gonna keep the cat.

Nem: I feel like he hates me.

Zashi: Same here.

Aizawa: Why are you here?

Nem: I am here for the little guy!

Zashi: And Nezu actually asked me to tell you that the students have a free day.

Nem: Which is why we gonna go all shopping.

Aizawa: No.

Zashi: Cafe?

Aizawa: Alright.

Nem: Tho why do we all have a day off?

Zashi: USJ accident and all.

Nem: Ah yeah I remember.

Aizawa: *sigh*

USJ?

I hear about it...

Can't believe that villains would do that but not really attack a hero school. 

I mean they need to be really really dumb to do that in the first place!

Still what was the group called again?

LOL?

No.

LOVE?

I am close...

LOV?!

Ah yes.

League of  vergins...

What... damn my mind sometimes.

League vigilantes....

How the fuck did I just get to vigilante when I am thinkign of villains?!

Who knows...

Nem: Oh man.. I still can't believe that the villains could escape us.

Zashi: How did they even know you were there?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Nem: Hey, is it true...

Zashi: What?

Nem: I overheard Thirteen talking to Cementoss and they said that there is a traitor in your class Sho.

Aizawa: Maybe.

Zashi: NO way...

A traitor?

In a hero school?

Damn there really need to be fucking idiots of villains!

IF they put a traitor and people inside the school to ruin it then all the heroes which graduated from that school will go after them.

I really don't wanna be in that villains skin if they are found.

Whelp... not my problem. 

I am doing something else in the night anyways.

UA has heroes and they can watch for themselves.

While I was thinking about the attack which I heard from rumors while being a vigilante and a cat, I totally didn't ignore my surroundings until I felt a cat pouncing on me. It was a split second for me to realize what just happened and why I fell down but once I was down and looked at the cat who was right next to me it was over.

Oh how I was ready to actually teach this brat of a cat a lesson. 

Me: MREW!

I screamed at first but this cat didn't seem impressed until I ran at it with my claws out and my teeths ready to strike. It was a small and quick fight until I had the cat in a position it couldn't get out and was screaming in pain. Oh it deserved that for pulling me down from where I was alying comfortable.

Nem: OH MY GOD!

Zashi: SHO be careful!

You know hectic footsteps could be heart and I also felt a hand grabbing my neck pulling me up but I didn't let go of the cat which I was biting right now. Of course I felt the taste of blood and of course this cat was still screaming in pain but I didn't care. This bastard had to learn his lesson the hard way for even thinking of attacking me.

Aizawa: Let Sushi go.

Me: MRRRRREW!!!!!!

Aizawa: Let him go! NOW!

To make it short, I didn't let go and I felt the hero trying to pray my mouth open but didn't help after I used my claws as well. I soo wasn't done yet. However there was one thing that made me stop and it was the cat hitting the side where I got hurt and got healed. It was still not completly healed but at least I wasn't bleeding anymore. Tho that didn't mean that it didn't hurt and so I let go the moment I felt the pain and scratched the hero who was holding me to release me.

The cat named Sushi immediately ran away while I landed on the ground and decided to lay down and lick my side hoping and checking if the wound was reopened or not.

Thank god it's not opened...

Did the healer really heal me up this well...

Guess it's only bruised...

But it really hurt...

I don't like this...

Aizwa: Hey...

Me: HISSS!

Aizawa: I won't touch you okay?! ... are you okay tho?

Since I decided to  lay down which probably looked bad, I also decided not to move till the pain subsided. This was the worst feeling ever. Tho I take that back since I was shot once as well.

Me: Mew.

Nem: Sho, you should check Sushi.

Zashi: But this black beaty doesn't look good as well.

Nem: How about going to the vet?

Aizawa: *sigh* I probably should do that... RG told me to do this as well... tho she also said she wanted to check on him today.

Nem: RG did?

Zashi: Wait did you make her heal him?

Aizawa: Yes.

Zashi: No wonder she will come over and check on him then.

Nem: Agree besides she is also a cat lady.

Zashi: Soo true.