Kid, you must be hungry

Silence filled the room when the hero left me alone. When I finally snapped out of my thoughts and my flashback, I started slowly to go towards the edge to see a chair there. Since when or how long the hero was there, was something I didn't know or could remember anymore. It was just the fact that he patted me instead of actually hitting me that still got me soo surprised.

He wanted to talk...

I should go out and check what he wants.

I can still shift back if anything.

He can't catch a cat anyways.

I mean he is a hero... he wouldn't hurt me right?

Doubt was still in my mind since my experience of life wasn't the best but then again, there was something about the hero which made me want to believe in him. This was the only reason I got down and shifted back. In the whole wardrobe there wasn't much that seemed to fit me but I found some skinny jeans which looked quite okay and the very same shirt I pulled out before and headed out. Of course I had my cat ears and tails out just in case I had to run away. My instincts were also on high alarm and having a cat tail in my hand was basically helping me to focus and not get lost in my thoughts.

Slowly but surely I got out of the room and went to the living room first peeking around the corner but then going in the moment our eyes met.

Aizawa: What's your name, kid?

Me: ... 

Aizawa: *sigh* I know you can undestand me... Can you talk?

I nodded at the man but kept my distance to feel safe. Call it a precuation besides some of the hair on my skin was standing up and I was sure the hero here had already realized it.

Aizawa: Take your time. As you might know, I am Aizawa Shota also known as the pro-hero Eraserhead.

Me: ...

Aizawa: ... Don't worry, I will not harm you, you are safe here.

Me: Izuku...

Aizawa: Is that your name?

Me: Yes.

Aizawa: It's a nice name. 

Me: ...

Aizawa: Where is your home?

Me: I don't have one.

Aizawa: Parents?

Me: HIsss!

Now this was something that was usally the case when I started to feel angry and remember them and my past. I hated my own mother for abandoning me, for making me think that I had a flaw. It took me soo long to overcome this trains of thoughts and they would still come back from time to time but I knew better then them that I was not a monster and especially not a bastard. Still I couldn't help it but think like that from time to time.

Aizawa: *sigh* Alright... Where did you live until now?

Me: The streets.

Aizawa: Any other name you have?

Me: ....

He soo knows!!!

I mean how should I explain that I knew about the whole thing what happened and was there if not for me being a vigilante or a villain!

Gosh!

Does he think I am a villain?

I am screwed!

What do I do now?!

Aizawa: *sigh* Izuku, take a deep breath. 

Shit!

Was I panicking...

Aizawa: What's your other name?

Me: I am not a villain, I swear!

Aizawa: I know that.

Me: You-you do?

Aizawa: If you would be a villain, you wouldn't have tried to get help from a hero school.

Well I didn't try to get help from a hero school to begin with...

That was just a stupid accident!

Aizawa: And you wouldn't have lead the interogation till the villain spilled everything.

Me: ...

Aizawa: Now let me ask you again, who are you?

Me: ... Stripes....

Aizawa: Stripes?

Me: That's what the police came up with a name for me.

Aizawa: I will check that later.

Me: ...

So what now?

Will he screw me over?

Wait!

He is standing up!

Oh no...

I am soo dead.

He knows everything now!

I should shift!

The hero stood up from where he was sitting and started to approach me but each step he took, I took two back and had my tail right in my hands. I was definitelly looking like a scared cat and I would shift back, no screw that, I shifted back into a cat and got out of the clothes, hissing at the hero with my fur standing up and still backing away.

Aizawa: You seemed around 16. Node if that is true.

I did as he told me whlie I was still trying to make this distance count. I didn't know what he wanted to do but the moment I hit the wall and didn't see a way out, I felt him pick me up from the ground and I was soo clueless what jst happened when he simply placed me on top of the counter in the kitchen. I was just blinking at him in confusion. 

Aizawa: A street kid with no parents who is also a vigilante. *sigh* What did I pick up.... 

huh...

Why are we here?

What do you want to do with me?

What is going on?

Aizawa: You must be hungry since you were that skinny. 

Me: ....

Aizawa: Cat got your tongue huh... well you need to eat something since that tuna can is for sure not enough for you to survive. What hero would I be if I would let a kid starve at my house.

Is he... worried about me?

But I survived all these years on just tuna or fish can...

This feels weird...

That was all he said before he started to take out a couple of ingredients always letting me smell them before he proceeded to cook something up. At first I was confused as of why he was doing this but I think I understood now. He just wanted to let me know that there was no danger in the food so I could eat it without troubles. It sure was one way to do this and I was also sure that no matter what he would have done else, I would have refused it otherwise. There were after all some poisons amd some druggs that not even I could pick up from the scent.