Ch 1 Kindergarten hero

Kid Pov
I was trying to pull my suitcase up the stairs to my room. But no matter how harder I tried. I just couldn't seem to get it upstairs. Jasper entered, and saw me trying to push my suitcase. " Ummmm, do you need help there bud?" " Nope, I got this Jasper. I almost to the top of the stairs. So I should be good." " Ok, but how come your packing so soon. We're not leaving until a least a week from now." I had finally made it to top. " Well unlike you Jasper, I don't procrastinate. And beside what else am I should to do this arm case on." I wave my left arm around. The doctor said I would still have to keep it for a bit longer. But I don't mind. I also don't mind having a big scar prematurely on my face. Ever if it took up the whole top left side of my cheek. It's a scar I got from honor and bravery. Or at least that's what Jasper and mom told me. And I proud of it. " Just be glad your mother don't see this" he said before heading back to the living room. I grab my suit case and walked over to my room.

I place the case by my door, and close the door. As I went off to lay on my bed. I grab Phoebe and my checklist from my bedside.

Checklist for family reunion trap
. Get suit case from downstairs
. Pack suit case
. FaceTime my friend and talk them about trip
. Do research on the activities we're going to do on trip
. Practice your skills that can be used on trip

I found having a checklist, helps me with my anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I still have it. But it is getting easier thanks to my friends and family. I already done the first thing on my list. Check that one off my list. Next was packing, but the wash wasn't finished yet. So I have to move to the next part. I grab my iPad that Louis gave me. Speaking of Louis it's been a few days since I last seen him. So I'll be nice to see him again.

Oh, I should probably gave you guys a update about everything. You see, the three of us are going to go on a trip to Michigan for a HOLE month. That right, the hole month of December will be scented there. Mom and Jasper thought it would be a good idea. It send my last few weeks of break from the school incident. With the rest of my family. I of course don't want to go. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about it. Considering I child that six years old. That one of the downsides of being six ( and of any age). You are constantly the underdog. Not matter what you do, or hard you try. People and society will constantly try to challenge you. In ways you will fail at. And think that your to weak, or are lower level of skill then them, or are dumber. Don't believe me, fine. I prove it to you then, but you will have to wait a bit. I put my iPad down and grab Phoebe.

Y/N Pov
It was 11am, and I was getting my bag ready. I had a few errands run today. " Hey mom." I turned around. It was Adam carrying Phoebe. Now I think of it, he been carrying her a lot more. " What is it Kid?" " Can I join you today for errands? If it alright?" " You sure you want to do that. Wouldn't you prefer to say with Jasper?" " I would, but I heard he trying out a new recipe for lunch. And there no way I eating whatever he making." I giggled a little at Kid comment. " Already you can come. But if you plan on bringing Phoebe. You can't take her out of the car. I don't want you to lost her. Alright." He nodded and left to get ready.
Kid Pov
Are first stop was the library. Which was perfect place to show you guys what I mean. Mom had books from both me and her to return. Unfortunately my least favorites librarian was there. And to make things more unfortunate, she my mom friend Kelly. Now don't get me wrong. Kelly means good when she with kids. But ever time your around her and are a kid. She treats us 'little kid' like real babies. As you will see right now. " Hey Y/N, it's nice seeing you again" she said. She turn to me.

" Oh and you to Adam. The last time I saw you. You had your leg cast on with crutch. But look at you now, you can finally stand on your like a big boy. I see you still have that arm case on. My my my, look at all the pretty colorful words and pictures you got on there. Much be super duper nice and cool to have every one draw or write on your case. It till that little bone in your arm heal up" she said, like as if she was talking to a baby. That baby being me.

I think you guys can probably guess, why I don't like her now. This sort of talk is like kryptonite to me. It's also a reason why I don't want to go on this family trip. Many of the adults treat me like that for some reason. Mom could tell what I was thinking. " Hey Adam, why don't you wait in kids area. For me." " You sure?" She nodded her head. " If don't kno-" Before I could get any other word from Kelly. I dash off as far as I can.

...............................
The kids area of the library was this cute kid themed design room. The walls were painted lime green with all kinds of characters on them. Like Fly guy, Peter the cat, a lot Dr Seuss characters, some fairy tales characters, est. The area was split between two side. One half of the room on the right, was your typical library. With the only difference being the colorful chairs. The left side was this kids play area. They had a story time area, with the ground cover with children toys. One of them being a doll house.

Cindy was playing by herself. I couldn't tell if that was because not one wanted to play with her. Or if she shoot them away. Maybe both. I was going to go on the right side. When suddenly my name was called. And not in the way you might think. " ooooo Adaaaam." I turn around to see it was Cindy calling me. God, why don't I think to wear a disguise. She pulled something out of bag. It looked like makeup. She apply the makeup, and was slowly making her way. Why much this happened ever time I see her. I dash from her, and into the rows of bookshelves. You know those moments, where in a video game. Where you the player have to navigate through a maze. Without getting killed by a monster or whatever. And your heart starts running with fear from the monster. But also a seems of lose and confused about the maze. That basically me right now with Cindy.

If she want left, I go right. If I go to non fiction, she follows. If jump from mythology to science to reality fiction. She used her space ship to follow me. If I take a break in history, she gets closer. And I run before I become history. If I see her in fairytale, I run off like Cinderella after midnight. And if she counters me in romantic, I get trap in romantic. Wait- TRAP IN ROMANTIC. That the worse genre to be trap in. Could on, couldn't I been in non fiction. That would of been a more helpful genre to be in.

" Hey there Adam. I don't see there." " I not interested in dating you Cindy. Look this is the fifth time you ask me. You really need to learn how to take no as a answer for once." " Actually this is my sixth if you count the card I gave you in the hospital. But I still don't see you keep saying no. I the most prettiest girl in the world. And your famous now thanks to your hero name. We are literally destined to be together. I mean, you and I become a couple in one of the time loop's missions before. And we also just so happen to be in the romantic area. So what you say Adam. Will you follow destiny with me?"She got her lips ready to kiss me. How the heck am I supposed to escape? She blocking the way. Stupid fame, god why must fame be so horrible. This is the other half of way I don't want to go. I can barely handle my life here. Let along in a new state.

My heart and breathing were rapid. I sweating like crazy. I could barely hear or see anything. Why does my anxiety have to make things worse for me. Just as I about to get kiss by Cindy. Suddenly a voice came to my rescue.

A/N Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy the first chapter of this. I decided that I will be posting a chapter every Thursday. Also there going to be some Billy x Kid as well as Monty x Carla in this story. Also what do you guys think of the sequel so far. See your guys on Thursday.