ch 26 The hack to success

Kid pov
When I woke up the next morning. I went back to my room, and got back to work. It was the 13 on a Thursday. So we only had about 7 days left ( counting weekends) before break. "Come on, come on. Yes! I'm in." Mom, and Jasper, who were doing there morning's routine. Both looked at me in confusion. " Did what buddy?" Said Jasper. O, that right. I never told them about this part of the plan.

                                                                                                   Few minutes later

" You did what NOW!" Said Mom. " Look I know what did was a illegal-." " Illegal is more of a understatement. You literally hack in to a public school or daycare or whatever it is, cameras. You could get send to jail- wait not juvenile for that. Your luck that your so young, and haven't gotten caught. You better have good reasoning for this. Or you going to be in some serious trouble young man." Me and Jasper don't say a word as we watch mom. It was clear that she hadn't had a good night sleep, and needed her coffee. I told them about the rest of the plan. Which seems to ease the two. Both were still going to punish me. Fortunately it was going to be after the trip.

I was about to look at the camera. Went both mom, and Jasper join me on the bed. " What are you too doing?" " Listen buddy, if your going to hack into public cameras. We should at least see it." " Ok fine." We looked back though the camera. Let just say both mom, and Jasper were horrified at what they saw. Especially the punishment. Things were going smooth ( or as smoothly as they can) went Mom broke the silence.

"Wait hold on, go back to the classroom camera. From yesterday." I turn the camera back. " And stop. Now look at that." Inside the classroom were the fighting kids mom told us about in her class. But instead of fighting. They were - getting along? Both of them were talking, but once mom was about to step in. They started to fight tooth and nail. Same thing for Simon with the other days went he entered. " Why the are they getting along? I thought you said they only fight" said Jasper.

" I thought they did, but now this charges everything. I finally know how to stop this. I need to speak with there parents" she said, jumping off the bed to get ready. Jasper got off to. " But didn't the other teachers try that?" Mom anxiously pack her bag. " They did, but unlike the other teachers. They never got to see the other side of Geo and Gabby." " Geo, and Gabby? Is that their names." " Yep, Simon told me yesterday. Now we better get going, or we're going to miss breakfast."

...........
Normal breakfast it just with the three of us. This time both us, and Billy family. My friends were sitting at a table. With there parents getting food. I ran to join them. " Hey you guys, what are you guys doing here so early?" " Well we wanted to know about the hack" whispers Billy. " In that case, I have good news." I looked around to make sure no one was watching. " I got into the camera" said I whispering back. " Let go Nugget friend" Nugget cheer. " Nugget we're in public" said Lily.

" Oh sorry, Nugget will try not to do that again. Do Nugget does wish he could've been been able to help Nugget friend out. Nugget don't really do anything to help." I smile. They will definitely get married in the future. " That alright Nugget. Beside everything should go smoothly from here on out. I be sending the footage to the police after the breakfasts. Once that done. It only going to be fun and must needed relaxation."

Billy gave me a smug smile at me. " You sure are feeling confident. Wasn't like that last night." I brush. " Well I can count on you for that." " No problem. If you ever need some confidence. Just wish on a star, and I hack my way to you. I even learn a instrument to end the silence." I roll my eyes, but let out tiny giggle. Both Nugget and Lily were confuse. " Inside joke" we both said. We all pause in silence. Before laughing it out.

...................
I was on my iPad, and was about to check the camera. But went I try to access them again. I suddenly don't have access. I try again, and again. zero access, zero access, zero access. No, no, no, no! This can't be happening. We can't lose that footage. It was like some kind of wall was blocking my access. That doesn't make sense. I broken down all the firewalls. Why does it keep saying denied access? How the f** did they do this? They must of f***ing hack my hack, or something. I gave up, and slap myself in bed. Covering my hold body.

As on clockwork. He came, "Look at what you done. You were given a chance to leave that little sleepover of your. Yet you didn't. And now because of you. And your stupid little choice to stay. You have doom all your friends, and all the kids there. You fail your mom. Only feeding in to her suffering. You knew she was having insecurity about her parenting. Now you made it worse. All those nicknames or titles people give you are lies. You don't deserve those names. You don't deserve happiness. I mean if you fail at that. Then your nothing but a failure. No one loves a failure. No one will never love you."

Y/N Pov
I was in the bathroom getting ready. When heard crying. Jasper was still downstairs so that means it was- Kid! Before I could open the bathroom doors. My phone went off. I was going to ignore it, but it was Vaellope number. So again my motherhood insurance, and a heavy sigh. I answer - unfortunately.

"Hello" I said. " You name is Y/N L/N right?" Why does her voice sound different. " It is why?" "Good. Listen, we been looking at the cameras. Went we caught you son Pi-, I mean C- , I mean Adam being violet to a child yesterday." " Excuse me?!" " So we had to expel him." "My son would never do that!" " Look I don't care what you think. Your child is expel. Ok" she said with aggressiveness. Odd. " Ok?" I could hear her groaning in the background, and taking a sip of something.

"However I do have some other news I must share." " And what that?" " Your fired." " WHAT!" " You heard me FIRED." She laugh on the other side. Before ending the call. I wanted so bad to call back, and demand a explanation. But I need to take care of Kid first.