Ch 10 First day

Kid Pov
I did it, I finally going to enter the daycare. The daycare had 7 rooms: a door to the staff room that in the main room, the bathroom, the kitchen, some random rooms, and the punishment room. Carla told me that the punishment room was disgusting as stories. Inside is where they do some of the punishment. The main room looked like your average daycare. The walls had dose weird animal theme posters. Small tables. A small reading area. Cubbies with are first names on them in alphabetical order. With my and Carla only a few apart. A ball pit. A toy chest. And a list of rule one with the animal theme.

Send it still pretty early, there were only two kids here. Now let see, what did Carla say about drop off again. Oh right, that it till drop off is over. The daycare will be acting like a normal daycare. So it till then, I should be safe. The two kids that were here were both playing. Both male. One had black hair, the other had red hair. The black hair had pale skin and was wearing a red hood. While the red head had on a green long sleeve with a rocket on it. Both looked like to be playing with cars.

I was about to walk over went I stopped. I was starting to question if this was a good idea to walk over. What if they are the kids I should avoid. If so, what should I do? Do I still go to them? No that would be silly. But if there on safe. What do I say then? Should I play with them? Ok should I just talk to them? Should I just wait for Carla? Or should I try to do something? Do I want them to come to me? Or do I come to them? With each question popping in to my mind. I kept fiddling around with my hands and bracelet. My breathing was getting worse, and I starting to lose control. I heart was racing and mind just wouldn't stop. I wanted to move so badly, but couldn't. This is just great, I haven't even been here of a day. And I already having a anxiety attack. Fortunately, I was able to calm myself down before they could notice me.

Feeling tired I decided to take a seat by one of the tables. The black hair boy noticed me. Followed by his friend. " Hi, I Colion And this is Jake. Your the famous kindergarten boy right" said The black hair kid. You got to be kidding me. " Yes, the name Adam." " You want to play with us." Ok, now was he on the good side or the bad. " Kid!?" We all turn around. It was Carla. " Hi, Carla what up." " Nothing much, I see you pass the test." " Test?!" Said the boys. " What test, you don't mean the-"said Jake. We nodded are heads. " What your score?" " 96%." " 96%!" They all yell. " The only person to come that close is Addison" said Colin. " Did someone call my name."

Addison had olive skin with a lot of freckles on her face. Her blonde hair was pulled back by a blue hand ban. She was wearing a pink coat with grey shoes. " What are you guys talk about?" She removed her coat and place it in her cubby. Now instead of a pink winter coat. She was wearing a pink light jacket. " Just about Kid test score. He was able to beat your score Addison. You might want to watch out. By the looks of it, it seems like you got competition."

" Actually Jake, I only going to be stay here for a month. While my family on holiday." " So your a temp" said Colin. " A temp?" " Oh I forgot to tell you kid. Temp is the nickname we give the kids who are only temporary here. And Peris the nickname we give kids who are permanently staying." " Oh ok."

Suddenly, a hole flood of kids came in. All were chatting about and rushing to get ready. " I guessing this is flood hour. Isn't Carla." " Yep." You know rush hour right. And no, I not talking about the board game. Which is a favor of my. Not I talk about the one with cars. Think of flood hour as the kid's version for that. I looked over at the clock 9: 25. Only five more minutes left. Then the staff door open. All the kids fell silent. With some not wanting to move or make a sound.

It was Ms. Vaellope, with two other woman. One had brown hair and skin with brown eyes. And black skin. She was wearing a expensive looking fur coat with a pair of hight heels ( the ones with the sharp heel that are bad for you feet). Sun glasses. A Gucci bag, and no I not joking. She literally has a Gucci bag. Who brings a Gucci bag to daycare. The other woman had white skin with a curly body and was wearing more casual clothes. She had on a purple jacket with a pair of jeans.

" That Ms Green and Ms Cart. A.S.K, Ms Isabella and Ms Emily" whispered Carla. Ms Isabell walk over carrying a wheel with her. " That must be the punishment wheel" I whisper to myself. Ms Isabell place the wheel on a hook that was on the wall. Ms Emily on the other hand. Head off to the kitchen. Ms Vaellope slowly walked over to the rocking chair that was in the reading area. She seat down and open her laptop. The time was now 9: 30.

" Good Morning children" she said. " Good morning Ms Vaellope and Ms Emily" we all said. " Now I believe you all what time it is." We run to the tables. " Now for today task. Conner, Eva, Teo, Blaire, and Wyatt. You will be given the cleaner job." Ok, the cleaning job isn't a bad job to start with. For those who are wondering, yes, my middle name is Conner. And yes, my ex parents did name me, Adam Conner Player. I don't know why they given me the middle name Conner. But that doesn't matter. Carla ( who middle name is Bree) got the job of cooking. " Now, moving o-."

Before Ms Vaellope could finish. A boy came rushing in though the doors. He had red hair with tan skin. A green jacket and some jeans. The hole class stare at him. Before there eyes fell on to attention to Ms Vaellope. She closed her computer and walked on over. The only sound in the room that could be heard. Was the of her high heels clicking against the floor, and the boy breathed. Even do I was far away from him. I could feel him breath panting. He slowly back himself in the corner. Trapping himself from Ms Vaellope. As the sound of her heels gradually got louder with each step. Once she got to the boy. He was frozen. He and class both know what was going to happen. She looked at the time, then us. Before facing the boy again.

" Drop off ends at 10: 30. Yet here you are at 10: 35." " I sorry Ms Vaellope. I promise it won't happen again" beg the boy. " Let hope so. But to make sure you learned your lesson. Why don't we have a turn on the punishment wheel" she said, smiling her fake smile at the word punishment wheel. " What no. Please Ms Vaellope, I promise I won't do it again" he said, with a strong fear in his voice. " Too late. Isabella, would you like to do the honor." " Of course." Ms Isabella place her hand on the wheel, and spine it. As the wheel kept spinning. I try my best read it, but soon got dizzy. Finally, it stop. " Well, what is it Isabella." The punishment room." " Very well then." Ms Vaellope grab the boy by his arm. Pulling him in to the "stores room." As the boy beg and cried the way there. Ms Emily took over giving out tasks. Acting like none of that just happened.

A/N sorry it a day late