Ch 2 Mall

Kid Pov
" What the heck are you doing Cindy?" Cindy turn around from me, it was Billy who saved me. My anxiety was also starting to down. " Don't you know, what your doing is sexual harassment." Billy stomp on over to her. " Oh come on Billy, don't be so dramatic. I was just trying to show love to Kid." Billy turn to me. " Did she give consent?" I nodded no. Cindy got upset at my answer. " Look who cares, love and harassment is basically the same thing." " Umm, not it not." The two of them were starting to get heated. " Look would just leave Kid alone." She growled at him. But left anyways.

" You ok there Kid." I took a breath to check myself. " I good, but thanks of saving me. How did you even find me?" " I saw Cindy chase you back there. I know something was up. And boy am I glad I bit." I wipe the sweat off and touched my heart. It was still beating rapidly, but it wasn't from a anxiety attack. Normally when my heart is beating like this, it super uncomfortable and I hate the feeling. But this was different, I actually enjoyed it. Maybe there a book I can read about that talks about this. " Kid, are you alright?" Oh right, I forgot about Billy. " I fine, I just need to seat down."

We took are seats as far away from Cindy. " Hey, thanks again for saving me." " It's no problem, I just grab your no longer trap by romantic. And I mean that literally and figuratively." I couldn't help but chuckle. " Anyway, what bings you to the library." " My mom is borrowing a few baby name books." " Have they decided on a name yet for your future brother." " So far no. But me and Lily think it's going to be Willy. So it till get an answer, we just going to be calling him Willy." " Makes sense, speaking of Lily. Where is she?" " She at home giving Dad emotional support." " Emotional support?" " Our dad is currently trying to build Willy crib. Probably complaining to Lily as we speak."

" Speaking of family, my mom and Jasper. Are going to be sending me on a trip in a few days to Michigan." " How long?" " The hole month of December." " The hole month. You kidding right." " Nope." He sighed. " Something the matter?" " I was really hoping that after everything we been thought. We could of may send the holidays together." I gave Billy a hug. " Don't worry, we can alway just FaceTime each other. I make sure to bring gifts back. And I tell you guys everything that happen. I promise!" " You promise?" I let my pinky out. He let out his. " I promise." We shake are pinky fingers together. I looked over at Cindy. She cross her arms and looked at us with disgusted. As she walked away from the kids area.

Y/N Pov
I was in adult information section, when I noticed Sarah. " Hey Sarah, how you doing?" " Oh Y/N, I don't even notice you. I doing good." She had a few baby names books, as well as parenting books. "I see you got your hands full." " Sure do, with the baby getting closer and closer. I been trying to remember and relearn old parenting techniques. I used on the kids. You know how important and eventful these first few years of life can be. With the rest less nights, child birth, potty training, preschool, est. Can be quite the challenge, am I right?" "You do know that I never got to experience all of that." She quickly realized who she was talking to. " O right, sorry I keep forgetting Adam was adopted. You two just seem so close. That it makes it really ease to forget about the hole adoption."

" Don't worry, I get that a lot." " You do?" " You be surprised on how many time I had to deal with that." " Like how?" " Well Adam can act very mature sometimes for his age. So often times, other moms would ask me for my secrets. I would then tell them that I hadn't nothing to do with it. As he adopted. If they are telling stories from when there kids were younger. And they ask me for one. Or asking for advice. If you think about, my parents skills, or ability are on the same level. As any new mom out there." I never about thought of that."

" Most people don't, but it's a challenge for sure. And the news is definitely not helping. With the hole kindergarten hero thing going on." " Tell me about it, guys are constantly trying to date me. I mean, you got to be kidding me. I wearing a ring and have soon to be three kids. If it haven't have my ring on, god who knows what could of happened." " Which is exactly why, I plan on buying a fake ring." " You are?" I looked at the time. " Well, I should be going now. It was nice catching up." I left to join Adam.

Kid Pov
Mom and I were now in the mall. We were walking over to what looked like a jewelry store. " Hello there, how may I help you?" Said The store owner. " I in the market for a fake ring." " A fake ring?" " Yes, do you have some?" " I do, but why would you need a fake ring. The fake rings I got are meant of kids." The man pointed to a display of a bunch colorful plastic rings. " I guess they will have to do." She brought the rings, and off we went.

                                                                                                              .......................

We were in the shoe area of some clothing store I don't know. I needed some winter boots. And mom needed some gloves, and a hat for Jasper. " Well, what do you think of this pair?" " Its ok. But I want to try on a different pair." Unfortunately, in order to put the shoes away. She needed to bead down as the shelf was surprise low. As she beaded down, a whistle sounded suddenly came. Even do, we don't know where it was coming from. We know it was targeted at mom. She huffed, but continued.

P.S If there is any guys out there. As a girl, please don't whisper at us like that. It's only going to make your case worse. Also if there are any girls who had to deal with that, I am sorry.

Next we went to get the gloves. As mom was talking to one of the other women. I noticed that a men was eyeing mom .... parts. Mom don't notice this, so she don't do anything. I however, couldn't just stand here. I grab on to mom hand tighter. And given him the death stare. But sends I six, my death stared looked more like a angry face. The men looked at me in confusion. He then left, acting like that don't just happen. Mom noticed my face, and could tell what just happened. Though her eyes, I saw her anger boiling up. She pulled me away, walking as far away from there.

Again, please don't be like the guy.

Are last area was the hats. Nothing bad happened there. As we were waiting in line, mom phone starts to rings. " Hello, this is Y/N." Ok, sounds like a normal call. " Why the world, would I want to date you again. You cheated on me." Never mind. She end the call, and looked at me. " Let gets some food after this." " Ok" I said, nodding my little head. I don't feel like questioning her after that.

We don't support cheaters here.

We enter in to the food court. " So what you want eat?" I looked around the place. At one of the boosts was Nugget." " Nugget" I called. " Nuggets, Kid we already had McDonald's yesterday." " No no no, I don't mean the food nugget. I mean the person" I pointed to Nugget and his brother. Nugget saw me, and run to give me a embrace. "Nugget is so happy to see Nugget friend." Harry joined in, " Hey you two. Want to join lunch with us?" " Sure." As Harry went to order. The three of us waited. " Nugget can't to send the holidays with Nugget friend." "Actually Nugget, I won't be able to join." I told him everything. " What! Nugget friend can't leave. Nugget and Nugget friend barely got time to live a normal life together. And now Nugget friend is leaving poor Nugget."

I looked down at my lap. I don't want to face Nuggets poor sad eyes. Luckily, mom intervened for me. " Look, you guys can just FaceTime each other. And it only for a month. After that, you guys can hang out as much as you want. Does that sound like a plan?" We nodded in agreement. There you have it guy's. I hope that was enough prove for you guys. To finally see why I don't want to go. And why, I am the underdog.

A/N wow 1510 words. I enjoy writing this chapter and I hope you do to. I you guys on next Thursday.