Ch 12 Punishment room

Kid Pov
The punishment room was actually a medium room. With the only piece of furniture being a cooler, and a old rug. The walls and floor were painted black. No lighting or windows. There was only one other person with us. That was the late boy from earlier. But the most horrible thing about the punishment room. Is the fact that the room is sound prove.

Out of nowhere, I felt slap on the top of my head. "Ahhhh." Ms. Vaellope had slapped me. Slap. She hit again on back. "Ahhhhh." Carla tried to escape. But Ms Isabella catch her. Slapping on arm and back. "Ahhh." I tried running around the room in circles. I hopes to lose her. But I had back myself in a counter. Ms. Vaellope slapped my cased arm. "Ahhhhhhhh." Could partially see the bone breaking. I had no choice, but to seat down. The pain spread through my body like a poison nugget. What heck am I doing? I shouldn't be running away from them. I should be fight them.

Carla also seemed to be thinking the same thing. She karate kick Ms. Isabella in the gut. Both women frozen, looking at Carla. Not expecting Carla to fight. That they stood in pure shock Using this as a distraction. I punched Ms. Vaellope. She grab one of her heels, and toss it at me. But I avoid it. Tossing back like a boomerang. Hitting her in the face. " Ahhhhhhh." We kept at this for five minutes.
Carla was using more aggressive attacks. She punched Ms. Isabella in the stomach then face. " Ahhhh." Felling after been kick. Taking this chance, Carla went a did a swing kick in the face. " WHY YOU LITTLE F**." She grab Carla by her shirt, and given multiple slap. So I gave her my own karate kick. Setting Carla free. But went I wasn't looking. Ms Vaellope hit me in the back. Falling on my stomach. I try to get up, but every time I tried. She slapped me on the back. Just as I about to give up. Carla came to my rescue with a super punch. " You know what, I had it with you kids. Come on Isabell. We got work to do." The two left in defeat. Leaving victory for us.

" You ok Kid." "I - ow, god my arm." Both of us were seriously bruise. The boy got up." Here let me help you guys." He went over to the cooler, and got us some ice packs. " This should help your bruises." " Thank ummm." " Gabe. But you might as well just call me gone Gabe." "I Adam. But, why gone Gabe?" " Because I always late. That I might as well not be here. Or at least that what the caretakers call me." Carla grab a ice pack from him. " He right, this is actually Gabe 15 time being late. Heck, one time he arrived an hour after drop off." I grab a pack, and place in on my back. " Is that true?" " Yep."

After he gave us the ice packs. He went to search for something in his backpack. Pulling out a blood sugar monitor. He measure his blood. Before taking out a bandage, and place it on his finger. He went back to searching. His eyes starter to wide. As he kept search. Making his worries worse. Gabe turn the bag it upside down. Shacking the bag vigorously. All that came out was a book, a lot notebooks, and some crayons. But none of it seemed to be what he was looking for.

I had a glance at his monitor. That went I realize what he was looking for. He must be looking for something to raise his blood sugar( think goodness for interest). If only I could do something to help. Wait a minute. I pulled out the bar from earlier. " Hey Gabe, you want a chocolate bar. By the looks of it's, you could use it more than I do." He took the bar. " You sure?" " Yep." He ate it one hole bite. " Thanks for the bar. I don't know what I would of done. If you haven't given it to me. Your my hero. Please, if there anything you need from me. Let me know."

" That awfully sweet of you but-." " Well we could use a extra hand to help with are plan" interrupt Carla. What is she doing? " A plan?!" He crawled over. " What kind of plan?" " A plan to stop all of the daycare workers." " Then you must be guy super heroes!" " Super heroes?!" We both said. Some things tell me that this kid hadn't seen the news. " What do you mean super heroes?" Said Carla.

" Well the way you guys fought Ms Vaellope, and Ms Isabella. Was like how Super man or Bat men fight off the villain of there story." I looked at Carla. She looked at me. " Hey Gabe, can we get a minute alone." " Ok." He went back to his counter. " What sure we do Kid?" " Well we could used the extra hand." " I meant about the super hero thing." " I guess play along."

" Hey Gabe." " Yes Adam." " How long have you been in here for?" " An hour, but I leaving in a few minutes." "Good." " Why do you need to know that? Is it for your super hero plan?" " Yes it is." Carla scoop over. " Sent me and Kid are trapped. We need you to help us." Gabe jumped up. His eyes were now lit. " Really?!" I stood up. " Sure, and who know? Maybe if you do a good enough job. Carla and I can you join the team." " Ok, but what do you want me to do?" " We need you to gather evidence. To help prove. What the daycare is really like." " Ok, I on it." " But remember, it secrets. So don't let anyone know about this." He gave us salute " You can count on me."

A few minutes later, Ms Vaellope came back in. " Ok Gone Gabe. Your free to go. As for you two." She look over at us. " We have decided, that you two will be staying it till drop off. Is that clear?" " Clear."