Ch 18 Mom meet

Kid Pov
It was the 9th. Tomorrow, we would have to meet the daycare work. Fortunately for me, the daycare was close both for the week end, and included. So I don't have to worry about missing a day there while I recover. Unfortunately that also means I have a limited access to information about them. I try looking in to Ms. Vaellope email, but got nothing. I called Gabe, Carla and Aviva, but nothing. Oh, right. I forgot to tell you guys about her.

You see, after I given her notebook back. She insisted on paying me back. I was about to tell her she don't have to. But then Carla jump. And now she a new member of the Super Secret Society( we decided to change it, in case we get new members).

But that not what we're talking about today. Unfortunately. After I came out of the hospital yesterday. Mom told me about some mommy meets she wants to join today. Something about wanting to get help from other mothers. I was fine and supported of the idea. That was it till she told me that I had to join as well.

" Why do I have to join?" " Well Jasper won't be here to watch you for starters." " And why is that?" " Remember how yesterday James was getting suspicious of us. Jasper is hoping that by sending time with them. That maybe they could forget about yesterday." " I rather not go." " Relax Kid, your not actually joining the say meet." " Then where will I be." " You be in the room next  door. With the other kids." " I rather be left alone. I can take of myself." " Doesn't matter. Your still coming."

As we were getting ready for the meets. My anxiety was flaring up. I tried to keep my mind busy. But nothing would work. Stupid anxiety. I don't even need why I so worry. I know it had nothing to do with social interaction. So what? This question won't leave my mind. Making my anxiety worse. Fortunately, it wasn't to the point of a panic attack. Just my heart and mind running around. "Remember to put on your sunglasses Kid" said Mom. I snapped out of thought, and placed them.

Ever since the day incident. Cameras have been trying to follow us nonstop. Trying to ask us about it. On the bight side, the daycare is now under suspicion a bit. We don't have much of a disguised. Just some clothes out of are normal style. Mom was no longer wearing her iconic red jacket. Instead she spotting a dark green hood. Blue baseball cap. Some jewelry, and makeup. I on the other hand. Had no blue on. Wearing a light orange shirt with paw patrol characters on it. Anyone who knows me. Knows I would hate for people to see me wear this in public. Making it the perfect shirt. I also wearing a black beanie. Both for us were also wearing sunglasses. It wasn't must, but it would do for now.
                                                                                                       .................
The place it self was a lot more professional than I thought. I thought the place was going to be some small grey building. Instead, it was this big white building with even a sign up font. A font desk. Lots of different rooms for different kinds of meets. Are meet was the type of meet. You hop in and out of easily. Perfect for us.

Y/N Pov
" Let see, room 1A. Room 1A. Ummm. Oh, this made be room 1A. And that must be room 2A for you Kid" I said, pointing to the room. He sighed, but went in. I grab the handle of the door. He wasn't the only one who was feeling nervous. Inside were three different mothers ( I thought there was going to be more). With one therapist. The therapist noticed me first. " Hi, I Doctor Listmine. Please take a seat." She had dyed black hair in a ponytail. A curly body. A light pink shirt and white jacket. Brown and blue eyes. With some jeans on.

The room was a plain white room medium size, with hard wood flooring. A window on the back wall. The chairs all in a circle. And a coat hanger. I seat down with the others. " Welcome. My name is Doctor Listmine. Now before we get started. Would everyone please introduce themself." " Hi, my name is Whitney Pie. I a stay at home mother to three kids." She was dark skin. Wearing a blue top and jeans. Brown eyes, and a pair of hoop earrings.