Ch 4 Hotel

Kid Pov
After what felt like the most longest fight in the world. We had finally made it. Sure, it might of had been few hours. But boy did it not feel like that. Mom did ask me few times if I ok during the fight. I think she could tell I feeling uncomfortable. Just not why. It might of took all my will power to not bite my lip each time ( I have been getting better at that). But it was worth it.Which I guess is also a bad thing, but let not think to hard on that. Jasper just got a rental car. It was this shiny dark blue, with six seats.

" Why the heck did you get us a car with six seats for a family of three. That like double we need" said Mom. " It was the cheapest that enough seat for us. The prices of the rent cars we shockingly hight. A small two seater is more like the price you expect for a family size car." " You know, I don't think I want to know the price just yet" said Mom worry. We plot in the car and drove off to are hotel.

.....................................

Are hotel room was like your average hotel room. That was also a conjoined room. There was two beds, a tv on the wall, a bathroom connected to the bedroom area. A min fridge, a small desk and dresser. With a nightstand between the two beds. And a window, are shown the hotel parking lot. The colors were you stander hotel colors of black, brown, white and grey. So nothing to comment there. Mom and I are going to be sharing bed. With Jasper getting his only ( luckily him).

As the adults were getting them self ready. I was laying on the bed with Phoebe. One of the benefits of being a little kid ( as much as I still hate being one) it that you have less stuff to get ready for. As most of your bags will get handled by your parent(s). So the only thing I have to worry about is Phoebe. Which I definitely need after that hole chat.

Who knew how nosy four or three years old can be. On the bight side, it not I going to be dealing with a nosy three years old anytime soon. I can finally relax, and not have deal with any possible stress. Like fighting off a bunch of adults. Nope, the only problem I have to deal with. Is the problem with mom. I sure I be able to fix. I mean, how hard can this vacation possibly be compared to everything I been though.

Jasper Pov
Kid and I were driving off to pick up dinner. Sent we all were feeling so tried today. We decide to order at the near restaurant. I know it's not best decisions. But we're doing it anyway. The closest place was this Italian restaurant. As we entered in, Kid immediately noticed Carla and her mom. " Carla!" " Kid?" He run up to the two. " I don't know you lived near this area. I mean, I knew that you lived in this state, but what were the chances." " Speaking of chances, why are you and Jasper here?" " Oh, well are on vacation that why." I walked up the two. " Hey Ruby, nice to see you again." " Same." She turn to kids. " Why don't you guys stay here and catch up. As we order the food." They nodded and we got in line.

" So, any plans." " Not much, just seeing family. Why?" " Well, I think that maybe we can plan out a play date for the kids. You know, have them catch up and everything. I know Carla been missing home." " That be great. We're available for tomorrow night." " I send you, and your sister the address then." We finish ordering and waited with the kids. But as we were waiting, I noticed that Carla was whispering something to Adam. Adam fiddled around with his hands. This wasn't good. As I was grab the food. He grab my arm. " We need to get back to the hotel as soon as possible." We left in a heartbeat.

Y/N Pov
According to a chapter of my book it says: I think we know that parenting is a adventure of it very only. A journey like no other. But what most people don't think about, is not how much are parenting effect are children. But how parenting can effect us. Which then affects are children and it ways we can't ever imagine.

Before I could even turn the page. Adam came berthing in, and was rapidly searching for something. " Where is it? Where is it?" " Jasper, what is going on in here?" I yelled. Adam was searching though all of are bags. Toss clothes everywhere. " Where is it, where it?" He was breathing rapidly and keep fiddling around with his bracelet. " Come on where is it? I know we don't leave it a home. A least, I don't think we did." " Adam." " Maybe it's in mom bag." He continued to search in my bag. " Adam!" " Come on it has to be in here" " ADAM!" He stop, and looked right at me.

" What in the world are you doing?" " Searching" he said, putting back the clothes. " Searching for what?" " Carla told me that once I get hotel. I need to call her immediately. Apparently, she has a important message she needs to send." " So that what's this is all about." He nodded and continued to clean. " Looked I understand your reasoning for your actions, but that stilled doesn't justify actions. You stilled made a horrible mess of the placed." He stopped and looked at me. " I sorry" he said, in a childish voice. " After you finish cleaning up, I want you to go there for time out" I said, pointing to a counter of the room. "A time out! But-." " No buts, unless you want to go to bed early." He frowned but did as told.

Kid Pov
What was I thinking? How could you let yourself do that Adam? That mess you made back there. This is only going to make mom confident worse. I sighed, my time out wasn't over, and there was still no call from Carla. When suddenly my iPad started to ring. Mom and Jasper went to answer it. " Hey Jasper, hey Mrs Y/N, where Kid?" " Please, just call me Y/N off of school hours." " Ok Y/N, but where Kid?" " Time out" said Jasper. " Jasper!" I couldn't believe he told her that. " What, she did ask." I can particularly see her face, trying not to laugh. " Wow Kid, I don't know you had a bad bone in your body. I though you nothing but a gooded two shoes who is also a momma boy." " I am not." This time she laughed. I rolled my eyes. " And why exactly did you want to call?" She stopped laughing.

" Remember how on my last day of school. You guys wished me the best of luck at my new school." We all frozen. " Your not saying that your new school is worse, right?" " Actually your half right, it isn't my school I talking about. It my daycare/ school."

Kid: Hello there guys, A/N unfortunately can't attend todays A/N notes. Something about homework? But whatever the reason is. She just wants me to tell you guys that she hopes that this story wasn't to eventful for you guys. As the pacing of this story is a lot faster then the last one. She also wanted to let you know that send winter break is coming soon. That she going to be prewriting a lot of chapters. Oh and one late thing. If she late about posting a chapter. Thats because she busy doing other stuff other her break. Bye guys, see you in the next chapter.