Ch 25 Under the moonlight

Billy Pov
Knock knock. " You alright in there Adam" my dad said. No answer. " Dad, maybe you should leave this to Billy" said Lily. " Why me?" " Oh come on Billy. It pretty obvious why." But before I could even get a say. All three left. Leaving just a wall between me, and Kid.
Kid Pov
" Hey Kid, it me Billy can I come in." " Sure I guess" I said unsure. Billy step in. Closing the door behind him. He seat next to me. We seat there for about three minutes. Both of us not sure what to say. " Hey Billy can I ask you something?" " Sure." " Do you have any trauma cause from your any past experiences. Like me with the time loops. It ok if you don't have a answer." His eyes squint, as he try to think.

"I think I do. But it might not be as bad as yours is Kid." " Trauma is still trauma no matter how high or low it is." " I guess that true. But this trauma sure has made me tried. I still get nightmares from went I was in that lab. Almost ever night, I find myself stick in that lab. Being torture by all types of experiences. Like I some type of lab rat. Speaking of rats, did you know there was a family of rats their." " No I didn't. Dang again, you never told me what it was like getting tested on?"

" I guess that one thing from the time loops. I know that you didn't" he said cracking a smile. I let out a small laugh. " True, but seriously Billy. What was it like?"

" It was more terrifying, than you could ever picture. He place inside a cage. Barely gave any food or water. Force me do his training routine. So he can get me ready for my experience. Using my hair as test. Testing weird stuff on me. In order these stupid pills." He look down at his hands. " I won't be surprised if the thing is prematurely in my body. The only good thing there were the rats. The rats were actually really friendly. It was like they understood what I going through. Maybe it because I was crazy, or depress for some company. I remember pretending they could talk. Making up a fake story, and world about them. Giving them each a name, background, and personally. I probably sound crazy."

I scot myself closer. " Your not crazy Billy. I think it sound interesting. Does anyone else know about this?" " Nope, only you know that." " Not even Lily know?!" " Yep." I couldn't believe it. Billy and Lily normally tell each other everything. Now that I think of it. This wasn't the only time one of them keep something from the other. " Why not tell her?" " She hate rats. Plus she thinks it weird." " I guess that some both my mom and her can agree on. My mom has a fear of rats and mouse." " Not all rats are bad. I plan on asking Santa for a pet rat. But if we're talking about fears. It definitely claustrophobia. How about you Kid?"

" Being hurt/hurting people. But if we are talking about irrational fears. Being in a quiet area." " Wait hold on, you having a fear of the quiet. Is like Nugget having a fear of nuggets. I thought you would enjoy the quiet. You did spend the last five years in the time loop years mostly quiet in your house. When your not doing mission."

" I know it seen odd. Especially since I myself can be quite kid in my free time. But here me out, went ever things are quiet, and I inside. Unless someone is with me, or if I want thing to be quiet. I get this weird anxiety feeling. It not that bad, and it rarely happens now. But went it does, I would either cover myself, or make some noise. I don't know why I have this. Maybe it because I got abandoned by my ex parents. So the quiet reminds me of living in my old house."

" Speaking of quiet, want to do something not quite. And start watching that movie." I slap my hand on my face. " Really Billy. That your transition." " Would you have preferred if I just ask you." " Yes." " Oh! I make sure to make note of that later." We left the bathroom. The rest of the sleepover went back to normal. Billy parents did ask if I wanted to go back to mom. I decided to stay (even do my demon was yell at me not to). Especially after that talk in the bathroom.
                                                                                                ...............