Ch 23 Breaking rules

Kid Pov
After my idea last night. I immediately got to work. I finished at least 50% of the hacking. Told the rest of S.S crew about the idea on a video. Help Billy study for something (he refused to tell why). Which I going to amity, I honestly really enjoyed helping him out. Started to plan out little details of operations Camas ( which is the name we given are plan).

Did research on investing, so I could help out Aviva out with her special invest. Call operations R.A.I.N. Video call Aviva and Monty for tips, and ideas for future invest(and yes we did tell Monty about what going on). Who was more than happy to help. Called Stacy about the camera ( her there parents work with cameras). Don't tell mom or Jasper yet about all of this. Maybe later. All in one day. Trust me when I say this. Be lucky you don't read a full chapter about this.

I also kept having to the same nightmare. No matter what I did. I couldn't escape. I try to run, but the chain was too heavy. I try to deliver the boxes. But seen to take forever. I woke up at least 50 times. With all the jump scares each one being different. Some were human like. Others not so much. I lose so much sleep. That I starting to get bags under my eyes. Thank god for mom makeup.

But that in the past. Right now, we got more work do. All three of were " chatting" though Gabe notebook about the plan.

Ok, does ever one know the plan- Adam
I think so, but I not a big fan of it. I mean of this to work. We need a lot of punishment footage- Aviva
If you ask me. It better then before. At least now we have somewhat of a better plan- Carla
If better, you mean more painful- Gabe
Look, I know this plan has it faults. But it the best one we got. So at least give a try- Adam
We scape the paper and seat down ( but Aviva, who was working on inventing). Waiting for the day to start. As soon as it did. We got to work.

Carla Pov
The day has finally come. You don't know how long I been waiting for this. A day where I can break rules. Get punished. Maybe break some stuff. All while secretly for the good. If only Monty could join. After are hold little play date back at my old home. Seeing that new side of him was quite charming. The way he talk back to Miles was cute. But now is not the time for romance. Now is the time to be rebellious.

The second we were free. I immediately got to work. Running around the daycare like a wild cheetah that just got released from the school. Sure, the others were staring. Asking me to stop. But you only live once. Gabe chose to do vandalism. Drawing a impressive picture of a lion on the wall with his crayons. Kid however was sitting there on the floor. Doing nothing. At first I thought it was because he not very rebellious. He definitely more on the good good shoe side. But then he started playing with the toys in the toy chest. Not a single noise or mess. Just very neatly and quietly. I grab a piece of paper and wrote.

Why the heck are you acting so quiet? Why are you not running around, or breaking the rules? Why not curse your lungs out? Your the only one I know ( except maybe Buggs) that knows a cue word. Let out any feelings you have. Your confusion about your feelings for Billy. Any anger you have against the media or stuff. Why act quiet, still, and not break the rules. That the opposition of rebellion. Your literally acting the way most adults views, and agree is obedience for us - Carla

I give him the note. Reading the note back.

That what I counting on - Adam
What exactly is that supposed to mean- Carla
I testing a theory of - Adam
What that? - Carla
If it works, it will ruin the surprise. You just going to have to wait-Adam
And how long exactly- Carla
A very very long this. Or at least it till it time for court - Adam
Ha, so you agree with me about going down the court path- Carla

I happy we were doing my ending, but was still confused about what he had. Ether way, I trust Kid. And whatever he planning. I rib apart the note. Leaving it parts on the ground. That went I got the most brilliant rebellion idea ever at this daycare. Which is never. I grab a spoon and pot from the kitchen. Standing right by Ms. Lisa. That went stop.

Even things was like in slow motion. As I bang the pot. All the kids in the room watch in anger, and horror at my action. Some wanting to yell at me to stop, but fear of making more noise. Two of the kids were even sings lullabies to her. In hopes of not waking her up. But even they know it was not stop for the inevitable.

The beast was wake.

She hadn't even open her eyes. Instead she grab the pot and spoon from me. " HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP?" Ms. Applegate came out of the kitchen to join. " What in the world is all the noise? That banging sound was bad enough. Now this. God, where are pills went you need them." Wait this wasn't supposed to happen. How could I forget about Ms. Applegate.

Me. Applegate pick me up my shirt. Stare at me with bloody murder eyes. " I might not have gotten to me your teacher. But if I was, I would of been more then to happy punish you then. Like I am going to now. I know for a fact. That you and pit squeak are up to something. I just got to prove it somehow." Soon Grab join in the same thing with Ms. Lisa.

" As for you Alex. This little lion picture here. If you can even call it that. Is sure to write you up for a spin on the punishment wheel." She drag him to the wheel. Landing himself on punishment room. Taking him to the room. It was now my turn. Ms. Applegate spin the wheel. Landing on a new punishment I never got before. Called: spin ride.

" Interesting, I been wanting to try that punishment." She place me down, and grab some remote from her pocket. She open the real stores room door. Out came one of these ride able toy car. It was a old blue paint car. The paint was chipping off. Four seats. Cup holders. Do the seat belt did look odd. How could this be a punishment?! I always want to ride one of those. Ms. Applegate pick me up again. Placing me in the seat of the car, but as she buckled me in. She made it so tight; I could barely feel my body.

" Everyone, step away. Carla here, is about to have some fun." Using the remote. The car start moving around gradually in a circle around the room. Getting faster and faster. Soon the car become so fast. My eyes were spinning. Trying not to throw up. Everything a blur. Gripping on the car. Trying to make it stop. I try looking down, but it only made it worse. Then the ride stop.

Ms. Applegate let me out of the car. I try to walk, but fell immediately. Before throw up at a trash can she had set up. Even went laying down. The room was spinning, and I couldn't hear a thing for a second.

But I went did gain consciousness. The car was now gone. Ms. Applegate was now by Kid. Kicking over the toys he was playing with. " You don't think I would forget about you. Now did you pit squeak." " N..N...No." " You probably think your all hight and mighty. Just because your the famous kindergarten hero now. That your so smart. Like some little chest master. That your privilege enough to get away with things. Like a smarter version of Jerome. God, I hope that kid dies like his dad. But getting back to you. Just because your a famous child hero now. Doesn't excuse you from work like the others. I bet you never worked a day in your life. You spoil little Cindy like brat."

She pulled out a ruler. Slapping Kid with it. " You stupid idiot spoilt brat. Why must you live a good famous life? Went me and the other staff. Must live are life in misery. You probably think that just because society was treating you nice once. That it is always going to be that way. Well it time you wake up. The world isn't that. It's always going to put you down. And there nothing you can do about it. But face it. So it till that fact hits you. Enjoy all of this. Before it all gone."

I not sure if this was because I was still dizzy. But did Kid just gave a sympathy smile at her. I must be real dazed to be seeing that.