Ch 36 Starting a new journey

Kid Pov
It was December 31. Mom, Jasper, Billy groups, and me were all packing up. The time we get home. It would already be the new year of 2018. Part of me still can't believe it. Never would I have imagined that I would finally get to see this day. These last few months have been wild, but I don't mind. Hopefully this new school is better. At least my fear of failure just got lower.

                                                                                                     ..................
" Did you get everything?" Said mom. We were about to leave are hotel room. " Yep, by the way mom. When will I be starting school again?" " January ten. So we better get going. We still have a lot of work ahead of us." " Like what?" I said as we walked to the elevator. " Well we got to figure out, where I be teaching. The difference teaches. I got a lot of paper work to do. You need some new clothes. Where you be staying? The schedule. And lot more." She sigh. " What a great way to start new year" she said sarcastically. We enter the elevator. Jasper pulled the hotel card out.

" Now that I think of it. We didn't actually get to enjoy are vacations, or see much family like we plan. Or at least you guys didn't. I had to keep making up excuses for you guys. Why you guys didn't visit. Why you guys didn't join the family outing. Visit the family reunion at dad place? What was keeping you guys busy? Then I had to explain to them about the court. Oh god, it was a complete mess trying to keep things in order" he said. I wonder if they had there morning coffee yet.

I expect mom to sigh, but she didn't. Instead she laughed. " Well I not surprised. We should of saw this coming. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens at Adam new school. Normal is definitely not in are vocabulary. But look on the bight side, at least we won't forget it." " That for sure mom. This was definitely the best first vacation we had. Sure there was a lot of bumps, but there was also some highs. Plus compared to what we been through, this new school should be nothing." I bit my lip on the last bit. Fortunately the elevator door open.

Y/N Pov
Entering the lobby, Sarah family were here. Kid run to join his friends. Who were staring at a new fish tank the hotel got. While the men returned are cards. " You know, Billy and Lily birthday is coming in a weeks. You guys coming?" " Definitely. I know Adam would want to join." " Speaking of Adam, how in the world do you do it?" " Do what?"

" Handle all of this craziness. I still processing what happened, and the news about the time loops. I can't imagine what it like in your shoes." " To honest Sarah, I don't even know myself. But don't worry, you get used to it." " I hope so."

Kid pov
The fish tank was pretty cool. It had all sorts of colorful fish. We soon left for the airport. Switching from watching fish to planes. We got bored, so we just talk.

" Nugget wonder what are new school like." " I wonder what problem will have to deal with there. My bet on, another hidden lab. Just like what happened to me." " But didn't we already had that two time Billy. Do you really think that going to happen a third time? My money on a secret government project" said Lily. " A secret lab could still work for government projects. Plus we already know to deal with those." " Nugget disagree with Billy and Lily. Nugget thinks it going to be cannibalism." " I going with kidnapping kids for money" I said. Fortunately for are parents, it was time to board.

We were all seated for are flight. Ready to take off to the sky. Now you might think, that after everything that happened. With the daycare. My new friends, and seeing Carla. Now having Billy as my boyfriend. Over coming me mental health ( for the moment). And feeling less like a underdog. That my story over. But this isn't the end of my story. It just a new chapter. Or to put it in kindergartner terms. Just because this is the last apple in the room. Doesn't mean it the last apple in the game.

Kid: Now that this over. What next?
A/N: Just wait for tomorrow. I tell them there.