Update/ Roxy

Hey guys! I still working on the third story. So I won't be posting it yet. However I have just finished writing the beginning part of the story. I working my way through the middle. However, I did promise you guys some short stories about the kindergarten crew. This one take place a few days after Kid and his family and friends came back from there trip to Michigan. Remember how Y/N said they will be giving him a dog.

Now this dog is actually part a important part of the story. Along with getting a pov of there only. This is the story of how they met Adam.

Get ready for a new pov guys.

Kid pov
Getting a service dog is something I never thought I needed. I always thought that service dogs couldn't help people with anxiety, and PTSD. That it was only a emotion support animal thing. Turn out it not. Service dog can actually help with a lot of things. Not just physical disabilities. There are those that can help with seizures, diabetes, allergies detection, and autism.

They get medication. Smell went somebody is about to have a seizure. Learn tricks that can help with there person. Carry out emergency. Alarm family members for help. Turn on light switches. Alarm people about there blood sugar. Along with others things.

Still, even after all this research. I still sacred to meet this dog. Surprisedly I don't have a lot of experience with dogs. Even in the time loops I didn't have any. Just cats. Lots of cat's experiences from Agnes and her cats. I try asking my friends, but only Carla had dog experience.

We were inside this room. There were a few chairs and dog stuff. Nothing else. While mom and me waited for the lady and the dog she bring. Probably a golden retriever or labradors.

???? Pov
Why can't this hallway be shorter. I was with my trainer June. Today I was finally being paired up with someone. I wonder who my person. I can't wait to know them. As a service dog, I specifically in helping those with panic attacks, anxiety, and PTSD. Maybe I get a war veteran. I know some of the dogs others have been wanting that. " I having a feeling he going like you Roxy." "Me to" I said wishing they could understand.

Entering the room I saw two people. A young boy with brown hair. Blue jacket and brown pants. His left cheek had a huge scar. The cover almost all of that cheek. That must be my person. To his right was his mother. " I like you both to meet Roxy" said June. " Hello." " She very cute" said the mother. " Wait? She a beagle? I didn't know beagles could be service dogs." This time the kid said it.

" They can actually. Beagles can be very friendly and can adapt to there environment" June explained. The mother lend her hand to me. I gave a quick smell, and bark happily. She smell motherly, and has definitely been around kids. The kid however seen hesitant. " Adam, don't you want Roxy to smell you."

Adam slowly lend his hand to me. It smell like outside. While his mom and June were talking. Adam was still sacred and hesitant of me. His breathing was also starting to pick up more. I try walk up to him, so I could help him. But he just end up backing up.

That went I got a out of the box idea. Grabbing one of the toy balls. I toss the ball in air, and continue to bounce it with my noses. His heart beat slow down, and he seem interested in me. Good. Not only did it help him, but I was able to show off one of my personal tricks. I toss the ball over to him. He caught it, and toss it back me. I return back with my nose.

We continue this for a few rounds. With each toss, he grow more and more confident of being near me. Smiling, and giggling. He even pet me. June and his mom were also noticing this. " It looks like you pick the perfect service dog for us. I don't offend see him like this. Or at least recently I haven't" whisper the mom. The two share a sympathetic smile. I wonder why Adam hasn't been acting like this lately. He is a kid after all.

Kid was able over hear this. As his toss were less strong, and he wasn't smiling. I stop, and went over to him. I sat down, and turn to land on my back. " Please give me a belly rub" I said. Adam noticed, and started to rub my belly. With that, we were back to before. Not only that, but in that moment. I knew he wasn't just my owner. He and I were a pack.