Ch 28 Operation New Share

Carla Pov
After telling the others about Kid. We all agree that him not being here; had to do with the daycare staff. Which is why all three of us were standing in front of the staff room door. " You can't actually be serious Carla" said Aviva. " Don't you remember what happened to Kid went he went to get my notebook." " I know, but it are only way." I step in the room.

The room was empty of staff, since it was still early in the day. Checking all the possible area. I was in Ms. Vaellope office went, suddenly I heard footsteps coming. With no way to escape. I hid below her desk ( fortunately it had a back to it). The pairs of footsteps came in. One was the sound of hight heels. Which seem to be Ms. Vaellope, and an other pair which I couldn't tell.

" Alright miss, I did the job you ask me. Now where my payment" said a mysterious guy. " Just give me a minute, I got to get my bag" said Ms. Vaellope. The sound of the hight heels move closer to me. Her foot were right in font of me. She was so close. I could smell her fancy rose scent. The kind of scent Mom puts on getting ready her dates, with dad or Emma. Ruffing and, digging inside her bag above me. " Hey, can I ask you something" said mystery guy. " Sure what is it?"

" Well you hired me to stop a hacker. Who was apparently trying to hacking into your daycare camera." " And you did an amazing job.I will definitely give you a nice review. Along with my number." " Thanks for the review.... and number I guess. But that not the point." " Then what is?" " Who in the world would want to hack in to a daycare cameras?" I place a hand by mouth. Stopping me from making any sound. Ms. Vaellope stop the ruffling.

" Unfortunately it was one of daycare members" she said, as if she prepared for this. The guy however didn't notice. " Let me guess, it was one of the kids wasn't it" he joked, as he started to laugh. Ms. Vaellope join in to, but you could tell it was fake. After the guy was pay, and Ms. Vaellope was out. Out came me from my hiding spot. I hope we come up with a new plan soon.

Kid Pov
After hours and hours of planning, and replanning plan B to become plan C. It might of took me both Friday and Saturday. Since Carla was busy keeping everything on track back the daycare. She update me about everything. Made sure Aviva inventions were made. All of them, but one was made. Making life there just a bit easier. Especially in the cooking task. Now the kids don't have to worry about cooking ( even against Ms Emily word). She made sure she, and Gabe kept collecting any evidence. So far none. But back to the plans, in order for this plan to work. We going to need a lot more people help. Or more specific, more adult help.

...............
" Before we begin, I like to thank you all coming" I said. After gathering all my friends ( with Carla, Aviva and Gabe on a call on my iPad). Both Lily, and Billy parents. James, and Kate ( who wanted to join despite my protest). And last but not least Jasper, and mom. Along with Jasper computer. We had all gather together in the Billy room. To discuss the plan I had made. The only who saw it was Carla. Who helped with editing, and now presenting are plan. I even made a sideshow, and note card. I also try to get Carla to make some. Let just she won that argument.

Random note here: since there are two James in this story. I just going have Billy and Lily dad be call there dad from now on in this chapter, and others.

" Kid, you literally had to force the adults- except for Jasper and Y/N, to come" said Billy. " Ok fine. I did force some of you guys to join. Anyway, as you guys may or may know. Is that me, Carla, Gabe, and Aviva have been recently going to a daycare called Mommy Bear Care." I sipping to the next side, was the history of the daycare.

" Now the daycare it self is-." " Kid can you just skip this part. I don't think need to know this" said Carla. " But they might want to know-." " Just skip it." " Fine. But just to let you know Carla. I worked very hard on this. Plus I the one who did most of the planning for this new plan." " Just move on to good part." I sighed. Continuing my speech.

" However must like me and Carla old school. We and many others were unfortunately abused. Which is why I bought all of you here today. If we work together, this new plan of ours could work." " Wait hold on, this is a joke right. I been to that daycare went I young, and plan to send Kate there went she older" said James. " This can't be real right. There no way this is happening to you kids a third time" said Billy dad.

I was hoping that I won't have to do this. But it look like I have to. I removed my shirt, revealing all of my bruises from Wednesday. Both James, and Billy parents were horrified at what they saw. Most of my skin was covered in bruises. Marks from the fire ants were still healing on my arm. I looked over at mom. She trying to be strong, but I could tell she was dying on the inside. Do she seem those marks before went she giving me a bath. It was still hurting her. Jasper was trying to comfort her. " If this isn't enough prove for you all, then I don't know what is" I said. Sarah grab her belly tight. " What kind of a generation are you kid's living thought?" Her husband warped his arm around her. Holding her hand beside her. I put my shirt back on, and continued.

" Which is why we have a plan call: Operation News Share. Will need to spilt up in to 4 different groups." I shown them a side with three different group names. Listing who in them. " For team hack, will have me, Billy, his parents. On team obedience is Lily, her parents, Nugget, Carla, Gabe. Team teach with have mom, and James. And lasted, team babysitting with have Jasper" I said. " But what about me Adam. I want to help" said Kate.

Ignore Kate. I continue on " Here how it going to work. Both Billy, Lily, and Nugget. Are all going to join the daycare. With Nugget and Lily going down the payment route, and Billy with the schooling route. Just like what I did." " What exactly is the schooling route?" Said Billy. " It where you take a middle school level test to enter the daycare with having to pay." " But I don't even know how to write the alphabet." " Who said I needed you to past. All you need to do is get in the testing room, so you can get access to Ms. Vaellope computer."

I clicked to the next side to show a drawing of the staff room. Which I had Gabe made. " This area is Ms. Vaellope office. That were your going to do the testing. Where her computer is. Since I can't hack my into the camera no more. Will have to do it from her computer. Login in her computer, and sent the camera footage from there." " But I don't know, how to hack like you Kid." " He knows how to hack!?" said Billy parents, and James. " Yep" both mom, Jasper and I said.

" But don't worry Billy. I got that covered. I just unlock the computer for you." " How?" " By hacking my way in of course?"  " But that impossible. No kid you age can do that" said Billy dad. " Don't believe me. Alright, let me show you then." I turn on Jasper computer, and started hacking. It only took a few minutes. " Ok I just finished. Can you please try to login into your work computer."

He enter in his password. " Incorrect password?! But that can't be right. How could this be incorrect." He try again, and again, but still no access. " Did someone hack my computer?" " If you want, I could change it back for you" I said. " But how? How could you of done that?" " It a long story. But now that we got that done. Let continue."