Ch 24 Movie date

Kid Pov
After a day full of enduring the punishment wheel. All parts of me was aching. Both physical and mental. Least I know what half the punishment are like. Along with getting us one step closer to victory. Just got to finish hacking and we're good to go. "But it can't be that easy. Sometimes bad is to happen" said some whisperer. " Mom did you say something." " Say what? Sweetie." " Nothing, must be the wind." I bit my lip.

Walking to the hotel enter. I suddenly I got hit in the face with a snowball. Removing the snow off my face. It was Billy. He playing in the hotel font outside area, with his dad watching over him. Wearing a brown jacket. Red scarf. Black glove, and matching boots. I hate to say his, but looks kind of cute in it. Wait no, you can't think that Adam. You don't have time for that stuff.

" What was that for Billy?" " Just trying to have some fun." " Well I show you fun." I guess one game couldn't hurt. I toss a snowball back, but missed. "Kind try Kid. But your going to have to try a lot harder then that." " Oh I show you hard." I toss again this time hitting. We continued back and forth couple times. Before I started to chase after him. Toss snowballs along the way. Chasing of a few minutes. Then I jump on top of him. Landing us both cover in snow.

" You ok Billy?" " I fine. You?" " I ok, but wow. I can't believe I actually did that." " Me either, but boy was it fun." We both laughed are heads off. That went I noticed my hand. It was holding on to Billy hand. I let go before he could notice.

" My sister, and Nugget are upstairs have some kind of movie date. We could join them if you want- you know as friend." I would love to join you, but I can't. I got to much work to do." " Ok. I see you later then" said he disappointed. I hate to see him this way. " But hey, don't worry about it. Maybe I join when I do." He gave me a hopeful smile, and left with his dad.

Mom came up and was dusting the snow off me. " I surprised you didn't want to join. What happened to wanting to relax? Plus the two of you seem to be having fun? Don't you want to hang out with the rest of your friends." " Maybe later." " Alright, we should probably start heading inside."

Nugget Pov
Nugget was helping the pretty Lily with getting ready. It was are first movie date. I Nugget wanted it to be perfect. We had lots of pretty snacks. Nugget was picking the movie. Pretty Lily said she like Disney, especially romantic ones. So the perfect Disney romance movie it is. But as Nugget was searching. Nugget friend Billy walked in, but most important, there was no Nugget friend Kid with him. He frowned and kept looking at the door. As if waiting of someone. It seen Nugget and Lily plan had fail. Getting Nugget friends together was going to be a lot harder then he thought.

" Oh hello Nugget friend Billy. Want to join me and the pretty Lily for a movie." " No thanks Nug. I going to go hang in the bedroom. Plus knowing the movie you guys are watching. I definitely don't want to watch." He left to the bedroom. The pretty Lily walked over to Nugget.

" I guessing are plan don't work." I nodded. Pretty Lily sighed, " Well that a shame. I was hoping we could all watch. And have a double date like on tv. But I guess not. All well, at least we have us Nug. What he doing now?" " Probably studying for that daycare test." " But we can't even get in the daycare with mom, and the bad babysitter she hires. I wonder why he doing it do?" " Maybe it because Nugget friend is in love with Kid. So he wants to help. Even if he can't." " Haha, there no way that can be his reason. Trust me, that not my brother." " You never know pretty Lily. Nugget heard that people will do anything to help the people they love. Including Nugget for you Lily." Lily turn pink like the flower in her hair. " Same, but how about Kid?" " Nugget doesn't know, but probably for the daycare." Pretty Lily roll her eyes.

"I thing Kid is starting to turn into a workaholic, or an adult. I won't be surprised if he starts drinking that weird smelly drink. That mom, and dad like, and have when they think we're sleep. Where they have to used a weird shape glass. For some reason. I think it starts with a w, but I not sure." Both Lily parents eye shot up. Staring as if we just said something we shouldn't. " Did we do something wrong mom?" " What, of course not. Just continue with what you where doing?"