Ch 9 Test

Y/N Pov
I found myself laying in bed. Being woke up to the feeling of my body being shackled. " Mom, mom, get up mom." Here are go again, got this is going's to be one hell of a day. " Adam, go back to sleep it to too early" I said, letting out a yawn. " But mom we're going to be late for the daycare." " Kid, what are you talking about. We're not going to be late. I have my alarm set." " But-" " No buts" I said in a angry tone. " It till my alarm goes off, you are going to continue to sleep. Is that clear." " But-" " No buts." " You might want to check you phone." I seat up, and took my phone from his hands.

Kid Pov
Mom check the time, and her mouth turn in to the face of the hotel breakfast bagel. " How could I forget to set my alarm." She leap out of bed, and started to get dress in the bathroom. I was already dress and ready. Which leaves only Jasper. I was feeling kind of bored and mischievous. So I decided that the best way to wake him up was to jump on the bed. Grabbing Phoebe, we both climb on, and jumped. It was actually pretty fun. I see why kids like to do this. " Ow. Kid, would you stop jumping on me." He go up and looked at the time. And just like mom; he had a bagel face.

                                                                                                  ......................................
During my " Play date" with Carla. She and I have got though a lot. Information about the place. Which kids to befriend, and which to involve. The staff. But most important of them all, are plan. What is are plan? Don't worry, Jasper is asking the same thing on are drive over. " What actually is your guys plan?" See, told you. " So far we have two, plan a, and b. With A plan only having different endings.

First, will start off by gather evidence of the place true colors. Here the thing do, once we do get the evidence. We haven't decided what to do with it. I want to send it to the police. Carla wants to do a law suit. We also got in argument about that." " That explains all the noise you guys made late night" said Mom. " Yap" I said biting my lip. They don't need to know the rest, and no. I not telling you guys. I was about to tell them about plan B. But we already had arrive, so no point in telling.

...............................
Mom and I entered in to the reception of daycare. It was small area with four doors. One for the nurse, one to the classroom, one to the daycare, one that was behind the receptionist desk. The desk had two receptionist one male, one female. Both who are team safe and friendly. " Hello, are you here to registry your son in to are daycare" said The male receptionist. He had tan skin with his hair dyed red. The female receptionist had dark skin with curly hair. " Yes I am, but I also here for the interview I hear your having for tutoring."

" Ok, I just let them know in a few. As for your son, the payment pl-" " Actually, I wondering if we could take the scholar route." " You sure about that, so far we had only one kid who passed that." " I sure." " Ok then." The men left, and when to door behind him.

" Would you like a candy?" Said female receptionist to me. Looking inside the bowl there was: Swedish Fish's, Jolly Ranchers, M&Ms, Mini Milkways, KitKats, some gummy bears, and a single small two piece Hershey bar. " Ok" I said grabbing the Hershey bar. I place the thing in my pocket. I plan on saving that one.

The male receptionist came back with a woman. She had thick black hair. Red lipstick. With a dress that looked liked it was meant for clubbing. If it hadn't been for the pants and jacket she was wearing. She would of looked like she going to the club, and would get in trouble with many parents. Her nails were painted black and red. She also had a pair of heels on, with the heel being one of those flat heels shoes. She was like the living modern version of the evil queen from Snow White. The movie not the book.

" You must be are newest cub member. Welcome to mommy bear daycare. Leo here told me that your going scholar route. You must be very smart to go down that path. I Ms. Long" her voice might of sound like Snow White to me. But I couldn't tell that was far from that.

According to Carla, her name ( the name the kids call her) is Ms. Vaellope. She is in charge of the makeup task. She also the head chef of the place. A lot is know about her from the kids. Like how she was once dating with a guy. Unfortunately, she had gotten herself in a accident pregnant with him. Hearing this, the guy left her. And sent that day, she been using this place to seek revenge. With also using it, to try to find herself a date. As for what happened to the baby. No one knows.

" Hi I Adam." " Well it very nice to meet you Adam. Why don't you come with me in my offices, and will get started." " ok." She smiled a fake looking smile at me as I followed in.

We went thought the door behind the reception desk. Inside was a room, which I guess was the staff room. It was middle size room, but the furniture made it feel smaller. Inside were: two coffee tables, a tv, counter top space with a coffee machine, a fridge, and a couch. This place was better then the teacher lounge.

" This is the staff room" she turn around stare right at me. " And under NO circumstances are you allowed in here. Is that clear." I nodded. " I said, is that CLEAR" she yelled. " Yes madam, very clear." " Good, follow me then. And don't touch anything. I don't want your mess little fingers. To ruining anything, already." " Yes Ms. Long." " That Ms Vaellope to you kid. As long as there is no other adults here. That isn't the caretaker. You must call me, and the others by are first name. Is that clear." " Yes madam." " Very good."

Her office was your standard office. A mess desk with a laptop. Book shelves in the back. With two chairs by her desk; along with her only. We each took are seat. She slip me a piece of paper. " This will be your test paper, you only have 30 minutes to complete. So good luck." She left, leaving me with just the test.

Ok, you can do this. Let see, the first question is. How many presidents do we have right now in 2017? We have 44 presidents. Solve this problem: 8(-3x + 5) -7. Please just give a answer. Easy, math my best subject. -24x + 33. To foreshadow means? Great, reading is my least favorite subject. I mean don't get me wrong. I like to read, just not the class it self. To foreshadow means to give a hint at what going to happen. List the three main types of rocks. The three main types of rock are sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic. How many amendments do we have? 27 amendments. True or false: you can't multiple positive numbers by a negative number. False. Which one doesn't match, and why? Black bear, Giant Panda, or Red Panda. Red Pandas don't match as they are not in the bear family. Fun fact, Red pandas actually have there only family called the ailuridae. And so far, no other species has been able to match with them.

After answering all the other questions. Ms Vaellope came back. She took my paper, and took a quick glance. I couldn't tell if it was because my answer were right or wrong. But something about that paper scared her. She went to desk and started to grade. Few minutes late she sided the paper back. 96% ! I got a 96% out of hundreds. A test I should of failed at for my age. " You may go back now." She don't have to tell me twice.

Y/N Pov
I chatting with Leo and Lia ( the receptionists) as I wait for Kid to finish. The three of us actually had a nice conversation. They told me about them self, and what the job like. I told them about my history, and what is was like teaching. Turns out Leo is a big fan of magic shows. And Lia knows how to sew. We were currently talk, went Kid interrupted us.

" Hey, I just got my test grade." " You did, let me see." He hand me the paper. " You got a 96%, Kid that amazing. I know you could do it." I hugged him. " I so proud of you." " Mom, your embarrassing me." I let go of him. " How world did your son get a 96%. Most of kids who take it, get average of 67% or lower. I mean that test is to should be at middle school level. We only had one other kid bet that. And they got a 90%" said Lia. Ms Long join in. " Mrs. Y/N we ready of your interview. By the way, would you like Adam to join in today or tomorrow." I looked at Adam. He nodded. " Today, I would like it to be today."

A/N The moment has finally come. It time for daycare.