Ch 14 Hot chocolate or Hot cocoa

Kid Pov
On the drive back, Jasper am I were having a very in depth discussion. About where or not to call are drink. Hot chocolate or hot coco. He says coco, I say chocolate. We even continue this in the room ( mainly because the drive was quite short). " Hot cocoa is just more fun to say Kid." " But hot chocolate, flows better in your mouth. And is a better word to describe the drink." Mom who was on her computer looked up at us. " Are you two still arguing about whatever or not to call it hot chocolate." " Point for team chocolate" I yell.  Just then, my iPad went off.

I grab it, excepting to see Carla. But once I saw the name. I almost sipped out my hot CHOCOLATE.  On it was Billy names. I don't know why, but seeing that name made my heart skip a beat. Why would Billy call me? Wait, I forgot about are promise. That must be why he calling. Ok kid, just breath. No need to act so nervous. Why would you be feeling that anyways? I press to answer.

" Hey Billy what up?" " Not much, my dad going on a business trip. But guess what, his boss is letting us join are dad business trip. With it being the holidays." " That great, went do you leave." " In a few days, we were even able to let Nugget join us. But how about you Kid? How life there?" " Good, we just got some hot Chocolate" I said on a emphasis on chocolate. Jasper rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but giggle under my breath. " Sound nice, hey save some cocoa for me will you." I looked over at Jasper. Who was grinning as he took a sip out his drink. I huff.

" Oh before you leave Billy there something I need to tell you." I told him everything about the daycare. " You have got to be joking right? Your in a completely different state." " Tell me about it. Just do me a favor and tell the others." " On it." " By the way Billy. Where exactly are you and your family plus Nugget going to?" " Actually Kid we go-."

" Billy, Mom want you start packing." " But I'm talking with Kid, Lily." Lily looks at me. " Oh hey Kid, how it going. But anyways." She back to Billy. " " I would do as she says Billy. Mom, in her anger mood swing mood." " Ok fine. See you later Kid." He end the meet. I felt a sense of joy in me. At this point I don't care if he side with Jasper on are little argument. Or the argument at this point. All I want to do is to enjoy this feeling. I don't why I feeling this, or what it call. I have to search it up later.

Y/N Pov
I was on my computer with Kid. Kid himself was laying in bed enjoying himself. Wait a second, him laying in bed enjoying himself. The odd, he never this relaxed. He would be looking over the plan, or be studying. Or practice a skill of his. He rarely enjoys himself. He has been surprisingly happy and relaxed. Ever since his call with Billy. I never seen him like this. Now that I think of it, does Adam have a crush on Billy? If so, that would be absolutely adorable. His first crush. Billy a good kid, so I fine if it him. I can't believe my little guy already growing up. But let not get head of are self. I would be rude of me to ship.

Kid Pov
Ok that enough laying around. Better get to worked. Now let see, what was I going to do before Billy called. Oh right, hack in to Ms Vaellope email. Sent I wasn't able to check there. Mind as well code my way in. Unfortunately, I can't use anything in there for evidence. Because of laws. And yes, I very well aware that by hacking my way in. I am breaking many privacy laws. But as long as I don't get caught I should be good. And beside, the government already does that with google. So why not us. Besides sometime you have to play a little dirty. Unfortunately, in order to do this I need a computer. I mean I could use my iPad, but it kind of hard to hack on. You can thank the stupid parent control thing( do I am almost done hacking my alway out of it).

I thought about using mom computer, but then I would have to come up with a reason. Because let me honest, what parent is going to let there child hack on there computer. So they can seek on to there daycare worker email. I got off the bed with my iPad, and enter Kate room. Inside was Jasper and James talking on the couch. And Kate playing with her dolls on bed. The two of us haven't exactly talk ever sent the hole Penny thing. Now let see, where does Jame keep the computer again.

On the day I first meet them. Kate shown me a game from GirlGoGame on Jame computer. She also by accident shown me the password. So all I need to do is get the computer. Do some hacking. Look around. Take a picture of some of the email with my iPad. And send them to Carla. Easy as pie that not apple. Because apples are the player fruit. Now, how am I supposed to get to there with the others around.

First person to deal with, Jasper. The time was 7:00. Perfect. " Jasper, what are doing to do about dinner? Are we eat out or are we getting dinner, and eating it here?" " Dinner? Why are you asking about dinner?" " It 7:00. That why, normally if we're going out for dinner. We would leaving by now." " We be staying in tonight. But I should probably start ordering." He got off and left for are room. One down, two to go. Now, what I am I going to do about Jame. Jasper came back in the room.

" Ok I just finished. James, you want to come and pick it up with me." " Sure." With in five minutes they were out. Well that was easy. Thank goodness Jasper a extrovert. Now Kate really easy to deal with so I not worry. I searched for the computer. Once I found it, I started to hack. " Adam, what are going on my mom computer" Kate said.

Quick interrupt, the reason why Kate calling Jame mom. Is because she doesn't full understand non binary people. Because she you know 3. Ok, back to the story.

" Searching." " Oh, ok." See easy. I had just finished hacking. I good at hacking, so it was a easy job. That went I heard mom footsteps. I immediately open a tab and immediately search up the first thing to cross my mind search.

" Hey you two what up." " Not much" I said. " Adam, you know you shouldn't be on other people computer." " Don't worry I ask Jame if I could us it" I said biting my lip. Luckily for me, I was facing the computer. Kate stare at me confused. Fortunately mom interpreted Kate before she could say anything. " What exactly are you do on there?" I shown her the tab. The tab was about whatever people say hot chocolate or hot cocoa." You guys are still arguing about that." With that she left. I continue to search. There wasn't much except of one thing. I took a picture and send it over to Carla.

" Why did you lie to her?" " Look Kate it doesn't matter." " Yes it does, you lied. Lying wrong." Why must three years olds be this way. " Look, sometimes you got to lie if it for a good cause. Those kinds of lies are called white lies." " The what the line between that and normal lies." " To be honest. I don't know."

Kid: Ok I got to know. Which one is said more chocolate or cocoa.
A/N: Actually it pretty much the same Kid. But depending on where you are. Can change the enough.
Kid: * take a drink out of hot chocolate* Interesting
A/N: See you guys next Thursday