Ch 32 The conference

Y/N Pov
The kids and there parents will gather for a parent teacher conference. " Thank you all for joining me to today. I know this meet was very last minute" said James. " Why exactly are we having this meet? Did Simon do something?" That must be Simon mother. " Not at all Mrs. I just wanted you to come, so that way Simon can share his view." " Share his view about what? And exactly did you have to invite her" said a Geo dad.

" Because I care about my child. Unlike you" said Gabby mom. " What is that exactly post to mean?" Geo dad said angrily. " Try to calm it down" I said. " Let try to keep this civil. Your kids are will us. That actually why are here." There was a silent groaning from Gabby and Geo parents.

" Not this again. Look lady, I apologize if my child did something, but it probably Gabby fault. Not Geo." " Gabby fault?! What are you talking about. Clearly it your son fault that this room is a mess? I bet he a wild animal went your not looking." " My son would never do this. He is the most perfect child there is. Unlike your daughter, who needs the help of a tutor." " Might I remind you that they are both in this." " Stop!" Said James.

The room went back to quiet. " The reason I have gathered you all today. Is to talk about both Gabby and Geo behavior in this class. The two of them try to hit me. And according to Simon, have scared away multiple teachers. Along with vandalizing this room." " Wait hold on a second, Simon. Your telling me, what you told me was true. Two kids in here were actually acting like that" said Simon mom.

Simon nodded. His mom apologized to him for not listening. " Not only do I want to talk about there behavior went I watching, but also went no one is." The parents were confused.

" If you all would please step outside, except for Gabby and Geo with me." They listened. For this part of the plan. James would have everyone, but Gabby and Henny. Step out, and near the door. The door would be open by only a bit. Through that crack, all of them could see how Gabby and Geo are really like. Two gasps come inside my earbud.

" Why isn't he fighting Gabby like I told him?" " Why is my daughter talking and being nice to your son? Doesn't she know about are family ravers again his." " Hold on, you guys are actively wanting you children fighting each. What sick type of parents wants there kids to fight other kids?" Said Simon mother. Soon the three of startled to argue.

" James, try to calm it down" I said. " Please let try to calm this down." Soon the argument turn into a fight between Gabby and Henny parents. James sound like be try pulling them apart. I couldn't tell. The camera must of fall.

Thump! Smash! Crush! Bang! Bam! Slap! Thump! Smash! Crush! Bang! Bam! Slap! Thump! Last word I heard was the sound of James screaming at them to stop. Before losing all contact. The earbuds must of fall out, and broke. But all I could think about was Jame, and Simon.

Jasper Pov
While the others were busy with their plan. Kate and I were preparing for went we go to court ( that is if we're successful). Learning everything we can about the court. " Jasper. Do you think we're going win against the bad side in the court?" " The bad side?" " The side that wants to put people in jail. Like in the tv. They seen very mean on the cartoon." What is James making her watch? " By bad side? Do you mean the prosecution? Will being on the prosecution side for the court." " But the prosecutor are the bad guys on tv. Shouldn't we be other the side."

" The defense?" " I think." " Look Kate, both side are not just good or bad. There just doing there job. Sure, depending on your view. It may seen like one side is bad, and the other isn't. But that not always the case with most thing. You can't be really sure. Unless you get the full story. Just like how I treat my patients. I information so I can help them. The more I have. The better my chances. Does that make sense?" " Kind of." " Well hopefully it will do." Speaking of which, what are we going to do about money?

Lily Pov
Ms. Applgate look Nugget dead in the eye. Grabbing him by his throat. " Listen here Nugget. There are zero pills outside. So you better tell me where I can get some fast. Or it night night for you six feet down" she said aggressive to Nugget. " Diana yours not actually serious are you. We can't kill children here. As must as I would love to. Will get to suspect if one of are kids go missing. Things are already bad enough for us after the fire ant incident" Said Ms. Vaellope.

" Oh don't, worry. We could always just blame a kid for it. Like how we did with pip squeak." " I guess you make a good point. Ok carry on then." Just as Applegate was about to attack Nugget. Suddenly, the sound of the police car was in the background. Coming this way.

" Stop right there, and hold your hands in the air" said Carla mom. She, and many other police men or women had entered the daycare. Carla run out of the punishment room. Hugging her mom close. " Carla!? What happen to you? Are you alright?" Carla smile and looked at her mom. " It a long story mom, but I alright. We are all now already."

Two more chapters will be posted later today