Ch 11 Moping up some evidence

Y/N Pov
" I have to say, you have quite the interesting history" said Ms Ford. Ms Ford had blonde hair with big green eyes. With a thin white body. A big grey hood with some yoga pants. " Thank you." " No problem, will give you call if you got the job." I said my goodbyes and left the little office. I was about to leave the staff room. That was it till I noticed the door that was in the room. Curious, I opened the door to get a little peak. Inside, looked to be the daycare main room. Where 4 kids seen to be at work cleaning.

I was about to leave again, but then Adam out from one of other rooms. He was carrying a bucket and mop; along with a sponge. He walked over to another boy. The boy had black hair, and was speaking with him. I wonder what they were talking about? I better get going before I get caught.

Kid Pov
Ms. Ford, a.s.k Ms Lisa is supposed to be in charge of the clean task. But so far, I haven't seen her yet. Carla told me that she often late. So I not too worry. Not much is known about her. Other then the fact that she is often tossing parties late at night. And can often be seen napping on the job, or having a lot of coffee or drinking. She also a big slob. Too her, this is probably easy pay. But don't let her napping mistake you. Because if you wake her up, let just say she isn't going to go easy on you.

Which is probably why everyone in the cleaning task is so quiet. Well, except for me and Colin. " I see you got the clean as well" I said, as I mopped the floors. Me and Colin were both in the main room. As the others were starting to head off. " Unfortunately yes, the cleaning job is my least favorite." " Oh come, it isn't that bad. Look the bight side, at least your not doing it on your only. Like how I had to do a few years back at home."

He stop washing the windows and looked at me. " What do you mean by, " a few years back at home"? Did your mom make you clean the hole house?" Shoot, I don't even know I said that. That was a dumb move. " No she didn't, you see back went I still a orphan. I had to take care of myself and my home. All on my own. It was only it till about a months ago did I don't have to worry about that anymore." " Wow, I sorry that happened to you. I don't you were orphan. My mom and the news never mentioned that to me." " Well the news never mentions a lot of things." " Well I glad you have a family now, and a mom that loves you. I mean, a lot of kids out there would kill to have your life."

I stop mopping after he mention kill. People killing people just to have my life. Like I know he wasn't serious, and was just using it as a figure of speech. But then again, I have heard of stories about people doing all kinds of crazy things just to get what they want. " Adam, are you ok?" " Oh, I ok. I going to go and clean some where else now." I grab my mop and walked over to one of other rooms.
...............
One of the benefits of having the cleaning task. Is that you access to all the rooms. Which is especially helpful if your trying to get evidence. I find myself inside one of random rooms. Inside was a at home (or I guess at daycare) spa. Calming music playing by a computer. Four lounge chairs were place again the wall with a lot of cushion. A window that was letting in sun on to the chairs. A table full of makeup. A sink area with hair products by it. That looked like it was meant for hair washing. A shelfs full of products, and tools.

Kids were tending to Ms. Vaellope like they were spa works. Some were fanning her, and feeding her grapes. Others giving her a pedicure, or were styling her hair. She was also wearing a green mud mask with cucumber on her eyes. She had switched out her clothes for a white robe.

I have never seen someone so relaxed, yet so gross at the same time. Now my chance. Ms Vaellope is far too relaxed to be able to notice me. And the kids were also too busy. I tip toe my way to the computer. There has got to be some evidence there. Once I got there. I opened another tab and checked her emails. I was about to read it went.

" ADAM." I paused, right behind me was Ms. Vaellope. Both the cucumbers had fell off her face, and her mud mask was broken. Her breathing like of an angry bull ready to charge at me. " Why, the f**k are you here? And the what f**k are you doing to my computer?" " I... umm.. I..." Before I could come up with a excuses. She grab my hand, pulling me away. The other kids, followed.

We stopped at the punishment wheel. As the wheel was spinning, Ms. Isabella drag Carla to us. " Let me guess, punishment wheel" said Ms. Vaellope. " You bet I am. I catch this trouble maker trying to snoop around in my bag." " How the heck did she even get out of kitchen? Emily was watching them." " Apparently, as Emily was using the bathroom. Trouble maker here though it good idea to sneak out. How about yours?" " The same thing, but for my computer. Speak of which. Where the heck is Lisa?" " Probably fell asleep in the staff room again." " God, we really need to do something about that. I getting really sick of it." The wheel came to a stop and landed on ......
punishment room.

Same for Carla. The two women dragged us to the door of the room. Before entering in, Ms Vaellope looked at me, and smiled her fake again. " We going to have so much fun together. So, so, so, much fun."