Ch 16 Guity

Kid pov
Other then the fact that the reception area got new cameras. Now must happen after the cooking incident yesterday. Speaking of it, sent yesterday. I can't stop thinking about Aviva and her notebook. As long they have the notebook. She force to be there little puppet. A feeling I odd too familiar with. I got to do something, but what? " Ok, let see what we got for evidence" said Carla. We were having another S.S.S meet during drop off. " We got the phone number of the new day worker that coming soon. And according to the email Kid found. There coming on the 10th." I jump in. " Let see it the 6 on a Friday That means, that next Monday. Will have 5 daycare works to deal with. With only 4 days if you count weekends, today, and that day. To get ready for them." "And if what Carla overheard is right. Her first name is Diana" said Gabe.

I put my hand on my chin. " We got inform about the new daycare worker. But no actually evidence to show to the police about this place." I hope mom doing better then we are.

Y/N Pov
I enter the classroom to find that the two kids from yesterday are still at it. Before I could get hit by a shoe. I duck behind my desk. Only this time, I found myself with young boy. He look to be a year older then the other two. Brown hair with green eyes. He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans. He had white shoes on, and a pair of glasses.

"Hi, my name is-" " I know who you are. Your the famous mom and teacher of one of the kids. That apart of the that Kindergarten hero squad." " Yes I am?!" " The name Zach." " Well Zach. Could you tell me why those two keep fighting?" " There families are rivals. That why they fight." " I see. Has it always been that way." " No wasn't. Before those two came along. Everything was normal, but ever since they came around. All the other teachers and kids left. I the only one left." " Has anything been done to stop this?" " They tried, but nothing works. Soon people started giving up, and it been nothing but the three of us." " How long?" " A couple months."

" How come the staff here didn't just end the program or do something?" " Greed." " Greed?" " All of are family's pay a pretty handsome amount of money. They are also a huge supporter of this daycare. That why they won't end it." " What about there parents?" " There parents support there actions, and my don't believe me." " I see, but there has to be someway to end this." " Look, I know that you probably think that. Just because the news is now putting a spot light you. Means you have to fix's this. But it doesn't. Please, just do me a favor, and leave. It better for you that way. Don't worry about me, or feel guilty. I use to it."

I thought about it. It would be easier. And if what Jasper said is right. Me not being here won't hurt Kid plans. Kid himself would also want me to go. But then again if he were in my shoes. He would of stayed to do something. No! I am there teacher. Sure it might be temporary. But I still there teacher. And a teacher NEVER leaves there kids like this. NEVER! Ok think, Y/N, think. There got to be way, but how.

Kid Pov
Send we had nothing else talk about. The three of us had decided to end the meet early. Carla was chatting to Jake. Gabe was drawing superhero versions of us. I looking over at Aviva at the reading area. Her fingers had bandaged on them from yesterday.

She was reading a book about investing. A book that was recently add today ( I think we all know why). As she kept turning the page. Her frown kept growing. A book you would of expect to make her smile. I bit my lip. Not because I lying. But because I can't help but feel partially guilty. If I hadn't talked to her yesterday. She won't even been in this mess. A guilty that was eating at me. Faster then Nugget eating nuggets. I looked over at the staff door. Crossing my arms while looking at it. Inside was where the notebook was. I pace over to the door.

My mind wanted to go in, but my body was frozen. Before I could grab the door. I was thrust by the back of my shirt away from it. " Are you crazy Kid" said a whisper yell. I turn around to see it was Carla. " If they catch you near that door. You be in serious trouble." " Relax Carla. I don't plan to be near the staff room." She sighs a breath of relief. " I plan to be in the staff room." Carla at stare at me, as if I told her she couldn't make bonds. " Your joking right. Because if not. You are a official insane. Going in there is a death sentence." I glanced over at Aviva before looking back at her. " I have to Carla." " All right. But don't come crying back to me. If you get caught." " I won't promise." I walk back over. Entering into the death room.
                                                                                                   .....................
The staff room was the same from went I did the test. As I was searching I heard some noise coming from Ms. Vaellope office. After finding the note book. I decided to listen in. " You know Emily.  I getting real worry that Adam kid." " How so?" " Well, ever since he joined. Carla, and Gabe have been acting different. The both of them have been more sneaky. Gabe is actually coming on time more. Adam is also starting to gain some friends." " Isn't that a good thing he has more friends."

" No it not. Don't you see. By him making friends. He gaining allies. Look, if it hadn't been for his background. I wouldn't give a dang about that. But now I afraid that he planning something. It a good thing you took Aviva note book. Before they could started collecting together. Who knows what these two might have done?" " I don't know about that. I seen the drawing in the book. There no way they could possibly do that. Especially that last one in the back." " Don't underestimate the boy intelligence. He smarter then he looks."

I tighten my hand around the book. Trying to stay quiet. " So, What exactly do you want us to do?" " Don't worry, I already got that cover." " You do? What?" " Not a what. But who." "And that is." "The new worker of course." " What there name?" " Diana. Let just say her background is exactly what we need to handle him, and Carla." I was flabbergasted. I dash out of the room, and stuff the notebook in Gabe backpack. It was too dangerous to be near Aviva, and me for now. I was about to tell Aviva the good news.

Went suddenly, Ms. Vaellope came barge out of the staff room. Along with Ms. Emily. " You!" Said Ms Vaellope, walking up to me. " I know it was you. I know your the one who enter are room." How the heck did she know that? " What, of course not" I bit my lip. " Lies. I know a lie went I see it. Now where the notebook. It missing." "Ok fine. It was me. I the one who went in."

Half the kids look at me in shock and confusion. " He enter in the staff." " Why would he do that?" Said another. " He must be crazy or super brave to go in there" a kid whisper. " Do you think you going to come out alive?" " I thought the members of the group was smart." " Do you think he planning something?" " Maybe he going's to save us. Like those other kids." " You think will make the news?" " Probably. He like famous." " I want to be famous. I wish I was famous." " But what if he fails?" " He kindergarten boy. There no way he can fail." " No wonder way he and Carla had been talking."

"ENOUGH" scream Ms Vaellope. " Emily, search his and Aviva cubby." " Why my bag Ms Vaellope?" Said Aviva. " Because, it was your notebook that was stolen from are room." Aviva was now the one with the guilty look. " The notebook not here Vaellope." " What do you mean it not there?" " I checked three times. There no notebook in here." Ms. Vaellope, grab me by my shoulder. Her hand's tightening around them shoulders.

" Listen here Adam. You better tell me about where you put it or else" she said in a frustrated voice. " I hind it. In a place where you never find it." The rage in her raised with in seconds. " Why you little brat!" She yelled. All the kids, were staring at her. Waiting for her to blow off. " Emily, get the fire ant out will you. I think it time we teach this kid a lesson."