Ch 34 The court session

Kid Pov
The time for the court had come at least. If we don't prove them as guilty. We could lose everything we worked for. All of us drove up to the count. Dress in are best formed clothes. We met the others in the waiting room. We still had a few minutes before they could let us in. However, since me, mom, and some others were going to be part of the count question. We were going to have to hang in a different area. And were only aloud to enter if ask to by the court. So as we waited. I decided to talk to Carla.

" Hey Kid, you ready." " Kinda of nervous do. I kept waking up from nightmares, and having a panic attack about this going south." " I sure it going to be fine Kid. Just breathe, and stay focus on the moment." " I try to remember that. Thanks."

Jasper Pov
We all gather around to take are seat. The prosecutor on the left, and the attorney on the right. With the daycare crew right by the attorney. When the judge come in. We rise. When they seat. We seat down again. The judge was Muslim. I must of her face. Other then a pair of thin frame glasses.

" We have gather here today. For the case against the Mommy bear daycare. They have been charged with abuse, and neglect to more then 56 minor. All under the age of 13. Ages 6-7. This count will determine if the defendant is guilty or not guilty. Would the defendant please give a opening statement."

The attorney stood up. " Yes your honor. I am here because my client has been wrongfully accused of abusing and neglecting children. Who works at a place historically known. For there excellent work with children." They sat down. " Thank you. Now what does the prosecutor have to say."

" The prosecutor finds the defendant guilty. For child abuse and neglect." " Does the prosecution have any evidence to prove this?" " The prosecution does. Video evidence was sent to the police on December 17. In it shows clips from the daycare secretary camera. Of the defendant abusing the children multiple times. Which were send by Vaellope Long. Who is head of the daycare."

" Objection" said the attorney. " I have prove that the defendant don't send that email to the police. You see, a few day ago. The police had ask Ms. Long to unlock her computer. To see if it was really her. The police found that she was unable to unlock it. According to the defendant. The password must of been changed." They brought out a computer inside a clear bag. " This is the computer the defendant owned. If the defendant can't log in. This proves she don't send it." " I aloud a test" said the judge.

They had Vaellope wear a pare of rubber glove. Place the computer on by the stand. Letting her log in. Vaellope type in, and her face was in horror. The judge looked over at the scene. " It appears that the defendant was in fact able to log in with no problem." The defendants, and attorneys were shocked by this fact. Along with people in the stand. But I wasn't, I knew Adam changed the password late night. Now it made sense why.

Vaellope went back to her seat. The prosecutor showed the video. After the video was done. He explained his evidence. " As you could see here. On December 17, the children in this video. Did nothing wrong, and were only acting like how normal daycare children act. Yet they got punished, and seriously injured." So that why Adam had them all behaving. " Interesting, does the defendant have any comment." " The defendant would like to call Lia green to the stand." That Gabby mom.

In came Lia. She had red hair like her daughter. With tan skin, and blue eyes. After saying agreeing to be under oath. She seat down on the stand. " Mrs. Green. You are one of the daycare sponsors am I right" said the attorney. " I am." " As a sponsor. Would you ever sponsor something? That is actually abuse children." " No of course not." " What are your views about the daycare?" " I see it as a safe and good place for children to be in." " Actually to records, you have a daughter name Gabby Green. Who is apart of the daycare tutoring program. Is that true?" " Yes." " Do you trust that your daughter is safe at this daycare?" " Yes I do."