Chapter 115

"I'm sorry, you got blackmailed by children?" Morgana questioned Clara in amusement, who was standing sheepishly with two children beside her, Angie and Artie, who she babysat, both were staring in awe at the library.

"They...were very persuasive", Clara defended herself weakly.

"Yes, because how believable is it that the babysitter is a time-traveller" Loki drawled sarcastically from where he was draped over the couch, his head pillowed on his mother's lap.

Clara glared at Loki, who simply smirked back, smugness radiating from him.

"I mean, getting blackmailed by midget mortals...how quaint", Loki cooed happily, not bothered when his mother tugged on his hair in reprimand as the children ran back out of the library.

"Ha! Midget mortals, how fun! Love it, but Sweetheart, you know you're just as bad," The Doctor cheered happily as he ran into the library, followed by Thor, who had pieces of a motherboard in his hands, face stained with oil and hair tied up in a braided bun.

"Mother, can I have some blood?" Thor asked as he wandered over with a vial.

"What for? And I happily admit to spoiling my precious babes, which you do as well" Morgana arched an eyebrow at her hulking son, who shuffled and cast his eyes to the side

"...science" he mumbled

Morgana snorted before taking the vial and biting into her wrist to fill the vial with her blood.

"Anyways! Space theme park, who's up for it?!" The Doctor cheered in happiness.

"No thanks dad, need to finish this off while the bloods fresh", Thor waved off.

"And I don't spoil the kids", Dearest pouted.

"Yes, you do", Morgana hummed in amusement.

"Name one time", he demanded petulantly.

"The black hole you created for me", Thor piped in.

"The grimoires you stole for me", Loki added idly.

"The vineyard you gave to Marcellus, the island you made for Cecilia, the Narnia wardrobe that you made for Dahmair-"Dearest interrupted Morgana

"I said once" he grumbled before stomping out the room, the laughter of his family chasing him.

Morgana helped Dearest materialise the TARDIS in a exhibit which looks like the moon's surface, complete with US flag out straight as if there was no air or gravity, and half an Earth in the dark sky. The Doctor, Clara, then Angie and Artie Maitland put their heads out of the door. Morgana huffed, rolling her eyes at them before sending a reprimanding look at Loki when he shoved the group out the TARDIS doors.

"Loki", she huffed

He sent her an innocent look "what? I didn't do anything"

Dearest huffed as he clambered to his feet, dusting off his trousers before pointing at his son "Mean! anyway, here we are. Hedgewick's World. The biggest and best amusement park there will ever be, and we've got a golden ticket. Eh? Eh? Fun."

He danced happily around the group before pressing a kiss to his wife's cheek who sent him a fondly exasperated look.

"Fun?" Clara repeated

"Your stupid box can't even get us to the right place. This is like a moon base or something." Angie grumbled.

"Watch it, mortal midget, you don't insult Dear" Loki snapped out flicking her ear in reprimand, uncaring of the glare he received.