Chapter 119

"And you say Father's a bad pilot!" Loki yelled as he tried to get the TARDIS out of the dinosaur's throat

"It's not my fault!" Morgana defended herself "the Doctor and the TARDIS are connected! He's gone all wobbly so she's gone all wobbly!"

"Lovely scientific words, mother!" Thor drawled sarcastically before his face twisted in derision "Wobby! Ha!"

Morgana groaned in despair as the Doctor got involved, trying to help but ending up getting the TARDIS lodged in the throat of a dinosaur then dragging her along for the ride through time and space. Morgana breathed in relief as they were spat out, onto the riverbank, next to the Thames if she had it right.

Morgana glanced up as there was a knock on the door, before she could instruct someone else, The Doctor answered the door at the sound of Strax's demand.

"Hello? Exit the box and surrender to the glory of the Sontaran empire."

"Shush." The Doctor hushed him as smoke billowed out of the door before, he slammed the door shut.

"Doc-tor?" Strax asked in confusion, knocking again.

"I was being chased by a giant dinosaur, but I think I managed to give it the slip." The Doctor said before he shut the door again, he frowned at the wood before opening it slowly and staring at the potato in front of him.

"Sleepy?" The Doctor questioned

"Sir?" Strax replied

"Bashful? Sneezy? Dopey? Grumpy." He listed off other dwarfs before spotting the two women behind him and walking towards them, eyebrows furrowed in concentration

"Oh, you two. The green one and the not-green one. Or it could be the other way round, I mustn't prejudge." He reminded himself, that was important, wasn't it? Or was it the other way?

He spun around as others came falling out the TARDIS, thingy and the two boys- very important- then the blonde, the very, very important blond with honey hair and moonlight pale skin and...oh, no he was having a conversation, wasn't he?

"Oh, you remember, er. Thingy. The, er, the not-me one. The asking questions one. Names not my area." The Doctor declared as he tried to figure out where he was, investigating the area but his mind kept casting back to the blonde, she was very distracting but it was an instinct, an ingrained habit to constantly have part of his mind revolving around her...how curious.

"Clara," Clara spoke up casting an irate look at him while she tried to adjust her mussed hair

"Well, it might be Clara. Might not be. It's a lottery." The Doctor waved a hand, he was far more interest in learning the boys' names and the blonde. Or re-remembering? Ah, this was hard. Why was it hard?

"It is Clara." Clara insisted casting a commiserating look at Morgana who was also watching this insanity, but she seemed unaffected by what was happening, arms crossed as Morgana leant against the TARDIS, sharp green eyes on her husband.

"Well, I'm not ruling it out." The Doctor replied absently before focusing on the dinosaur when it let out a loud bellow

"Oi, big man, shut it. Oh, you've got a dinosaur too. Big woman, sorry." The Doctor apologised when she grumbled in annoyance at him, his mistake.

"Doctor, listen to me. You, you need to calm down." Clara tried to calm the Doctor down when she realised Morgana wasn't moving a muscle. Wasn't she worried?

") I'm not flirting, by the way." he paused and turned to Morgana "I do flirt, don't I? but to...to my... to my" he trailed off in confusion, a lost expression crossing his face. Important. So important but...what?